Hi guys

Just called immi today & got the usual unhelpful response that our application hasn't been allocated yet & that we are in the "10%" that is still waiting. I asked is there any idea when those "10%" will be allocated to which I was told we just have to wait as there are lots of applications which haven't been allocated yet[emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

• Like 1

Same reply to me that for visa approval nomination should be approved. I should talk to my nominator. Even they don't give response to MA whom contacted them behalf of my boss. Completing 15 months in 5days. I think we should create a page or petition regards this. If lots people sign it that may help all of us. That my MA saying even. 

2 hours ago, waiting for VISA said:

Hi,

My visa approved.

Now my sponsered company is saying visa grant letter wont be given unless we clear the custom clearance and other technical review. Anyone aware of it and if aware can you elaborate plss.

Ur timeline plz

Waiting since May 2016! CO asked for extra documents 2 months ago and no news since. I'm so lost and upset with the process. Are they clearing up transition stream first and then picking up DE? Frustrated but unfortunately extremely helpless. I can't believe some of our applications are being treated so unfairly. Anyone else from May/June 2016?

• Sad 2

Waiting since May 2016! CO asked for extra documents 2 months ago and no news since. I'm so lost and upset with the process. Are they clearing up transition stream first and then picking up DE? Frustrated but unfortunately extremely helpless. I can't believe some of our applications are being treated so unfairly. Anyone else from May/June 2016?

That is an unbelievable long wait. People never have been in our boots can`t imagine how this wait effects our life. I wish you get your visa soon. 

Hi [mention=262143]Ozdream1[/mention] I hear conflicting stories about calling Immigration. Some people call and finish up by being irritated and even more confused. Some people have called and then their files have been opened or finalised very soon after. I'm trying to hold off calling them as my MA has said they will probably say the usual "Its not been allocated, just wait". I suppose its worth a shot either way. I sometimes wonder if all the calls they receive might hold them up from processing the applications. You would hope they have a different department to deal with incoming calls but I've also heard that it can go straight to a Case officer. I'm over 10 months now. Becoming more and more frustrated, especially since they are approving late 2017 Applications. It seems really unfair. If you do call them, please give us all an update on what they said. Best of luck.

My MA sent an email to immi today and only received the auto reply. They are still processing apr 2016 to Jun 2017 files.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

I can exactly feel your frustration mate as I’m in the same boat as u . I applied on 27 April 2016 in transition stream as a customer service manager and so far haven’t got any progress......[emoji35][emoji30] have tried calling them so many times but the same reply every time that we will just have to wAit no idea how long it could take ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, badaich87 said:

I can exactly feel your frustration mate as I’m in the same boat as u . I applied on 27 April 2016 in transition stream as a customer service manager and so far haven’t got any progress......emoji35.pngemoji30.png have tried calling them so many times but the same reply every time that we will just have to wAit no idea how long it could take ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible!! Same here.. Have called every possible number to check. Can we escalate or complain to any neutral office that can help people like us stuck in the process for no fault of ours.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2017 at 13:32, AJSAJS said:

Hi @Ozdream1 I hear conflicting stories about calling Immigration. Some people call and finish up by being irritated and even more confused. Some people have called and then their files have been opened or finalised very soon after. I'm trying to hold off calling them as my MA has said they will probably say the usual "Its not been allocated, just wait". I suppose its worth a shot either way. I sometimes wonder if all the calls they receive might hold them up from processing the applications. You would hope they have a different department to deal with incoming calls but I've also heard that it can go straight to a Case officer. I'm over 10 months now. Becoming more and more frustrated, especially since they are approving late 2017 Applications. It seems really unfair. If you do call them, please give us all an update on what they said. Best of luck.

I'm also becoming more and more frustrated about this whole process.... I talked to my MA but he doesn't want to follow-up before 12 months of waiting..... :S

I also asked again for the Form 80. He mentioned that this form is only requested when the case officer has some concerns about an application...