I have just one question now if anyone can help me in it[emoji848][emoji848]
What is the time frame of that 10% files for 186 visa onshore and offshore?
Thanks [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

That's a good question... but unfortunately no one really knows....[emoji848][emoji848]

There is one immigration account on fb so I ask them about that 10% and they replied

The processing times reflect how long it took for 90% of all the applications that where finalised in the previous month to be processed. Therefore you should always be referring to the current processing times as the most relevant to your pending application, rather than the processing time back when you first lodged. Last month 90% of the 186 applications finalised took 10 months.

I can appreciate that being in the other 10% can be very frustrating. There is nothing to do at this stage other than wait to be contacted; you will be contacted as soon as the application can be finalised or additional information required.

I hope your application can be finalised in the very near future, all the best.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Manish9001 said:

There is one immigration account on fb so I ask them about that 10% and they replied

The processing times reflect how long it took for 90% of all the applications that where finalised in the previous month to be processed. Therefore you should always be referring to the current processing times as the most relevant to your pending application, rather than the processing time back when you first lodged. Last month 90% of the 186 applications finalised took 10 months.

I can appreciate that being in the other 10% can be very frustrating. There is nothing to do at this stage other than wait to be contacted; you will be contacted as soon as the application can be finalised or additional information required.

I hope your application can be finalised in the very near future, all the best.

I don't think that people are referring to processing times when they first lodged.

I applied in December 2016. The processing times were even worse for DE people. So yes, I've been hopeful to see the current processing times and I'm now kinda frustrated that I'm not gonna be part of this 90% :)

Anyway, good things happen to good people, so we'll get it... soon or later

So let's be patient and positive guys :) 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, zanfo said:

Hey, 

my mate's MA chased the Immi about his application and got his visa approved ( transition from 457).

in your experience is that somethin would "work" for the Direct entry also?

What did the MA do specifically? My MA is trying to chase my visa for months with inmi with no success. Still no CO allocated after more than 11 months waiting 186 DE.

12 hours ago, Ranjeet said:

It seems they have some priortised set of occupation list which they are focusing to finalise within six months. Recently in the sheet they have finalized software engineer in 4.8 months but there are many waiting since 2016. 

I have also serious concerns that they just hand-picking a few applications then move forward. 

Edited by Amy Aussie
only concerns and watching numbers

9 minutes ago, Amy Aussie said:

I have also serious concerns that they just hand-picking a few applications then move forward. 

However I hope I`m wrong and and all of us can tell soon that our hard work, the money we`ve spending and years will be worth :) 

Edited by Amy Aussie
quote is edited

On 10/14/2017 at 13:26, zanfo said:

Hey, 

my mate's MA chased the Immi about his application and got his visa approved ( transition from 457).

in your experience is that somethin would "work" for the Direct entry also?

Why would it not work for Direct Entry? :)

Some people who applied under the DE stream already works for their sponsor :) So I guess there's not much difference between Transition and Direct Entry...

So, what works for Transition people may also work for Direct Entry? :)

BTW, I can't wait to see the updated processing times!!! :) They should release them very soon :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Amy Aussie said:

They are doing this and they freely admit it. It does make sense though to prioritise needed occupations, and also if they can approve applications quickly they might as well approve them. 

Hi everyone.

its been 6 months after immi officers visited my work place.

havent recevied any news 

any one have any idea how much time will take to finalised my application ???

shall I take positive or negative ???

thanks in advance for your help

2 minutes ago, Praveen Reddy said:

Processing times gone up again IMG_1738.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess this is not a surprise... At least for me... :)

It might be better to communicate longer processing time.. It might help people to not have high expectations and be less frustrated :)

Good luck everyone! :)

I guess this is not a surprise... At least for me... [emoji4]
It might be better to communicate longer processing time.. It might help people to not have high expectations and be less frustrated [emoji4]

Good luck everyone! [emoji4]

Hahaha... Those processing times are not for me as it’s already been 14+ months for me.[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2