Guest bradfords
1 hour ago, Praveen Reddy said:

Any updates from August 2016 applicants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No update for me I'm afraid ?

29 minutes ago, Abbi 86 said:

Hi I apply 186 visa jan 2017  I status still coming receive as cook anyone another person waiting as cook from jan 

Have a look at the spreadsheet and also make sure you add your details as well:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=639715524

Edited by Dons_30032017

My day has finally arrived. We have been granted our Permanent Resident Visa’s

DE 186
4 people
LR
Sales & Marketing Manager
Nomination lodged 18th October 2016
Visa Lodged 18th October 2016
Nomination granted 1st September 2017
Further information requested for visa on 1st September 2017
Visa granted 4th October 2017

We are so happy and relieved. It’s been a tough 6 Months for us especially since all of the legislation visa changes and I know how everyone is feeling.

Good luck all and keep the faith.

• Like 6

DE 186
4 people
LR

We are so happy and relieved. It’s been a tough 6 Months for us especially since all of the legislation visa changes and I know how everyone is feeling.

Congratulations mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, AMP-ens186 said:

DE 186
4 people
LR

Congratulations!! :)

Edited by cachinnation23

2 hours ago, AMP-ens186 said:

DE 186
4 people
LR

Congratulations, it's been very quiet on here the last couple of weeks so it;s nice to hear some good news! All the best.

17 hours ago, AMP-ens186 said:

DE 186
4 people
LR

Fantastic news

We've done it ... we've got PR!!!!! I checked the immiaccount about 2 hours ago and it said 'received', but just checked again and it said 'finalised'. I can hardly write this post due to tears rolling down my face and shaking of my hands. I can't believe it! We lodged on 18th April 2017 for a transition visa from 457, had nomination approved 04/10/2017 and had the visa granted today 05/10/2017. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting, it is rubbish I know as you can't plan your life and it feels as if your life is in limbo. Good luck everyone! Relieved but I just can't believe it's finally here. Best recheck the immiaccount again for the eighth time to confirm it! Hang on in there everyone, yours will be coming as well!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, AMP-ens186 said:

DE 186
4 people
LR

Really pleased for you. We've just got ours today and I'm still in shock!

17 minutes ago, Melanie GW said:

We've done it ... we've got PR!!!!! I checked the immiaccount about 2 hours ago and it said 'received', but just checked again and it said 'finalised'. I can hardly write this post due to tears rolling down my face and shaking of my hands. I can't believe it! We lodged on 18th April 2017 for a transition visa from 457, had nomination approved 04/10/2017 and had the visa granted today 05/10/2017. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting, it is rubbish I know as you can't plan your life and it feels as if your life is in limbo. Good luck everyone! Relieved but I just can't believe it's finally here. Best recheck the immiaccount again for the eighth time to confirm it! Hang on in there everyone, yours will be coming as well!

This post is the ebst thing I've read in a while. Super happy for you. Enjoy the freedom!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Melanie GW said:

Congrats what is your occupation 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Montys Beard said:

This post is the ebst thing I've read in a while. Super happy for you. Enjoy the freedom!

So happy. Still in disbelief. My kids have been running around laughing at me crying all afternoon. When i shouted out that we'd got PR, my daughter came rushing into the room horrified as she thought I'd shouted 'I think I've broke my arm!' xD

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Melanie GW said:

Congratulations ?