hi all, today iam so so happy. my PR have been granted today.

nom and visa date : 23 august 2016

transition, 3 people, HR country, welder

nomination and PR visa grand today 10 march 2017 no data requested.

hopefully everyone who waiting the PR will be granted soon.

have a nice long weekend.

cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations mate....

hi all, today iam so so happy. my PR have been granted today.

nom and visa date : 23 august 2016

transition, 3 people, HR country, welder

nomination and PR visa grand today 10 march 2017 no data requested.

hopefully everyone who waiting the PR will be granted soon.

have a nice long weekend.

cheers

Congratulations

What team processed NSW or VIC?

Hello guys,

Does anyone know how long will it take for immi to look back at your case after you provided the docs?

They requested some docs for nomination at 24/01, I provided everything at 8/02... How much longer do I have to wait to hear back from them..

It is now 1 month... :(

@Izzielizzie

Yes we have hit 11 months and soon it will be 12. As much as we try to be positive, this process seems to not respond. I have not received any update from my MA and have not bothered to reach out to them either because i already know the replies i will receive, both from the MA or the department. They keep saying that they are understaffed, however, that is no reason to keep people hanging for one year without any notification. And if they really are understaffed then applications should be processed on first come first serve basis and if some case is complicated they should just notify saying this will take time to process so hold on. Receiving some outcome is better than receiving none. So basically the processing timeline says 6 months for 186 visas and we have already almost waited for double the time without a single notification. How much more ridiculous can it get? I know our cases are strong with all documents uploaded and such like. However, in case they thought our cases were complicated and left them for later, how complicated can a case even get that they can't even just send one update in 12 months?? My frustration and depression have reached its maximum limit now.

Hi @badaich87, @marianaammon, @jess6, @Vickiw89, Zee14042016 - what a nightmare, huh???

We are hitting 1 year in a few weeks. The good news is, I've stopped constantly checking...the bad news is that I'm no longer expecting to get a CO allocated anytime soon. Just gutted by this unfair process - complete, solid application (at least by their published standards) - but still no CO allocated after 11 months, and NO explanation or helpful input from IMMI. Beyond ridiculous. Contacting them is useless too as they even act like we're irrational and impatient for questioning the long wait.

Also, asking people to please stop hiding the older tabs on our spreadsheet. Those are not neglected updates - there are still many waiting from early 2016 and late 2015. Let's not forget them too.

Dear IMMI, thanks for working hard and for all the PR grants. Please try to remember all the older pending files - give everyone a fair go!

Edited by Zee14042016

Hi guys,

today my visa finally came through :jiggy: I've for the most part followed this forum silently and it helped me a lot. A big thank you to everyone on here. Good luck to all of you still waiting.

My timeline

Nom lodged 29/7/2016

Visa lodged 29/8/2016

Documents requested for Nom 4/2/2017

Visa approved 11/3/2017

I just recieved a phone call from immi in perth (im in sydney)

All they want is a copy of my aussie partners passport and once i send it, i should be a permanent resident by the end of the day. Im in work at the mo, and the emotion is uncontrollable

Guys can someone help me regarding adding a newborn to our existing application..... my MA keeps saying that we require the passport of the child before we could actually do it but the Medicare lady said that the baby needs to have a visa status to get a Medicare facility ...... any information will be appreciated ..

Hi all hope everyone is getting their visa approved and congratulations to those who have got their PR.....

Just wondering if any of u's know...application of what month is the immigration looking at atm??

ENS subclass 186

Lodged on the 1/09/2016

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Hi all hope everyone is getting their visa approved and congratulations to those who have got their PR.....

Just wondering if any of u's know...application of what month is the immigration looking at atm??

ENS subclass 186

Lodged on the 1/09/2016

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

There is a lot of August / September happening at the moment.

Officially March16 until September 2016

Hopefully it is your turn soon.