Thanks @sunshine11111, how long had they been expired before you got your grant?

My IELTS as well overseas police clearance expired while waiting for a CO and I was getting stressed and actually applied for a new police clearance from my home country, however my visa got granted without requesting new or additional documents.

Thanks @jess6 and @PierreC - and yes, I reckon the overseas police checks and IELTS would definitely take more than 28 days. Pray it doesn't come to that. This wait is unbearable.

@wendyjoe1026 will definitely update - there's a lot of us from JAN-APRL and from 2015 still waiting. Most have just stopped actively posting here (it becomes painful after a while), but many of us are still waiting!

Edited by Izzielizzie

Thanks @sunshine11111, how long had they been expired before you got your grant?

Thanks @jess6 and @PierreC - and yes, I reckon the overseas police checks and IELTS would definitely take more than 28 days. Pray it doesn't come to that. This wait is unbearable.

Hey lzzielizzie I'm also just gonna wait for the CO to ask for them (hopefully they will recognise the amount of time we have already been waiting for) ....still trying to stay a bit positive ...[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admittedly my overseas police clearance was 3 years old (i did nomination and visa myself without an MA so it obviously slipped my mind) having said that tho I have lived in Australia for 9years already so not sure how important the overseas clearance was. As for the IELTS test it expired 2 months after I lodged my visa.

Oh that gives me hope - thanks @sunshine11111 - we've been here that long now too and IELTS is not YET expired so hopefully they consider that.

@badaich87, it's been a roller coaster ride for me - some days I can be positive but the last two days I've been a wreck. Lack sleep which probably hasn't helped...but then this extended visa process doesn't help that particular problem. Chicken/egg issue! :wacko:

Admittedly my overseas police clearance was 3 years old (i did nomination and visa myself without an MA so it obviously slipped my mind) having said that tho I have lived in Australia for 9years already so not sure how important the overseas clearance was. As for the IELTS test it expired 2 months after I lodged my visa.
Edited by Izzielizzie

Hey guys,

What happen if you have applied for the ENS 186 visa and during the processing time your current temporary visa expires, are you automatically moved to a bridging visa with work rights or something similar? or how does it works?

Hey guys,

What happen if you have applied for the ENS 186 visa and during the processing time your current temporary visa expires, are you automatically moved to a bridging visa with work rights or something similar? or how does it works?

As soon as you apply, a Bridging Visa A is granted.

It stays in stand by until your current visa expires.

Once your current Visa expires, the Bridging kicks in Automatically.

The bridging Visa carries the same working rights as your current visa.

Hey guys,

Am new here in this forum.I applied ENS 186 transition visa and nomination on 11 august 2016 via migration agent and occupation is accountant general.So still awaiting ...no response...question is how

i know that Case officer is allocated?They ll contact my agent via email or employer ?Or they must contact or not when file ll open?

Thanks

What does he/she say? this is just so unfair.. I really hope the DIBP starts giving more information on the processing time.

Also I can see on the spreadsheet that there are few TR and DE still waiting from 2015 and beginning 2016..

@Badaich87 do you think the longer processing time for your application is due to the fact that you are HR? How long did your 457 visa take to be granted?

Sorry - so many questions. I am just trying to understand how the processing time works.

What does he/she say? this is just so unfair.. I really hope the DIBP starts giving more information on the processing time.

Also I can see on the spreadsheet that there are few TR and DE still waiting from 2015 and beginning 2016..

@Badaich87 do you think the longer processing time for your application is due to the fact that you are HR? How long did your 457 visa take to be granted?

Sorry - so many questions. I am just trying to understand how the processing time works.

To be honest I have no idea anymore mate, ..... it could be or it could be my occupation (CUSTOMER SERICE MANAGER) ......all I can think of is it's pure luck there were a lot of approvals for people from HR countries who had applied much later then me so I guess we can never actually find out how immi prioritise applications .....

Its necessary we have to upload the updated documents for nomination like BAS etc of company .Because we lodged application in august 2016 and now we need to upload the updated documents of 2017 becoz case officer still not allocated its over 7 months now.

Hi Folks

Any updates DE

Now only 15days to go for reach 1 year

Whats wrong with immigration and how bad their system???

Still no co allocate and when today I was rang them that lady

was gave me a very rude answer why u r call to us and disturb to us

This is not ur right to call us

we have many pending applications which we need to clear

we don't have any time to waste to talk with u blabkablabla....

its ridiculous

who gave them rights to talk with us like this???

very disappointed today

now only god helps to us????

Its necessary we have to upload the updated documents for nomination like BAS etc of company .Because we lodged application in august 2016 and now we need to upload the updated documents of 2017 becoz case officer still not allocated its over 7 months now.

According to me it's better to upload the updated documents if you have.

Is it Transition or Direct Entry?

Can you update your details on the spreadsheet attached in my signature.

Do you guys think the new processing times apply to people who have already been requested documents as well? As in it may delay the result by more than the recommended 28 day period after docs are requested.

Thanks guys for sharing the information.

186 DE - 9/11 months

186 TR - 8/9 months

Not sure about you guys but I was expecting something more.

I was expecting to know how the application are processed, based on occupation? TR/DE? LR/HR?

Edited by October 16