Guys can someone help me regarding adding a newborn to our existing application..... my MA keeps saying that we require the passport of the child before we could actually do it but the Medicare lady said that the baby needs to have a visa status to get a Medicare facility ...... any information will be appreciated ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, u have to have a passport to apply a visa

I agree the passport is first thing u should get done for baby

Hi all hope everyone is getting their visa approved and congratulations to those who have got their PR.....

Just wondering if any of u's know...application of what month is the immigration looking at atm??

ENS subclass 186

Lodged on the 1/09/2016

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

As per the automated mail, they say they are processing March to September 2016 files.

What your Occupation and is it Transition or DE?

I believe you will hear in max next 10 days

There is a lot of August / September happening at the moment.

Officially March16 until September 2016

Hopefully it is your turn soon.

Thank you very much

How come they doing this on Saturdays?

Maybe that's why immi account page is temporarily unavailable from 2pm until 6pm.....

Was trying to create n immi account....

Congratulations to all getting application approved...

Hey guys,

It is my turn this time.

nom & visa applied on 21/9/2016 and granted on 11/3/2017. No doc requested.

ENS via agent

haven't heard from MA yet due to the long weekend, but I can see from IMMIACCOUNT.

Early childhood teacher

WA pese

sep applications are surprisingly fast. Good luck with everyone.

Congratulation mate best of luck for your future life. Can you tell me, is it Direct Entry or Transition Visa and High-Risk or Low-Risk Country? All the best mate.

Hey guys,

It is my turn this time.

nom & visa applied on 21/9/2016 and granted on 11/3/2017. No doc requested.

ENS via agent

haven't heard from MA yet due to the long weekend, but I can see from IMMIACCOUNT.

Early childhood teacher

WA pese

sep applications are surprisingly fast. Good luck with everyone.

Hey guys, call of duty i should post my recent updates here

my case has been finalized on 7 march and visa has been granted, the center is vic

both nom and visa applied on 30 june, direct entry, high risk, three person, tried to submit all doc and it worked, only my wife english score was asked

additional info asked early of feb, visa part is on 17, not sure about nom so just assume it is around that date

now i have mixed felling after had my pr visa, i am gonna have to finish everything shortly here where i spent over decades with so much memories, it is both happy and painful i guess.

i have to say my ma was doing job of my case smoothly, and she helped my a lot with my anxiety and pressure by being patient with all ridiculous questions i asked

and most importantly, i wanna thank all guys here which keeps my hope going for this long time, this community couldnt be the best without all contributions you guys put on here

wish the best to all of you waiting here

cheers

Edited by MANSON

Congratulations, MANSON!!!!! Happy for you!!! YAAAAAAYYY!!!!

my case has been finalized on 7 march and visa has been granted, the center is vic

both nom and visa applied on 30 june, direct entry, high risk, three person, tried to submit all doc and it worked, only my wife english score was asked

additional info asked early of feb, visa part is on 17, not sure about nom so just assume it is around that date

now i have mixed felling after had my pr visa, i am gonna have to finish everything shortly here where i spent over decades with so much memories, it is both happy and painful i guess.

i have to say my ma was doing job of my case smoothly, and she helped my a lot with my anxiety and pressure by being patient with all ridiculous questions i asked

and most importantly, i wanna thank all guys here which keeps my hope going for this long time, this community couldnt be the best without all contributions you guys put on here

cheers

Hi @Zee14042016, I can relate! Don't even know how I feel most times...somewhere between anxious, resigned, depressed and numb though most days I try to shut down any visa-related thoughts. Getting harder and harder though - it's like massive thunderstorms oppressively weighing over our family.

We're two weeks away from ONE YEAR with no CO, and no communication from IMMI. It doesn't seem like we are even under their radar. We know from this forum that several people from 2015 and early 2016 are still waiting with no explanation - we seem to have been lumped into whatever categories they're under??

Have you heard of the proposed 'visa ban bill' and Migration Amendment (Visa Revalidation and Other Measures) Bill 2016? Basically takes away transparency, and empowers Dutton to cancel visas on the basis of nationality, race, religion, etc. so he'll have similar powers to Trump but WITHOUT the checks and balances the US has.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/01/think-trumps-travel-ban-was-bad-peter-dutton-may-soon-have-the-power-to-play-god

Has anyone spoken to their MA about this at all?

Edited by Izzielizzie

Hi @Zee14042016, I can relate! Don't even know how I feel most times...somewhere between anxious, resigned, depressed and numb though most days I try to shut down any visa-related thoughts. Getting harder and harder though - it's like massive thunderstorms weighing over our family.

We're two weeks away from ONE YEAR with no CO, and no communication from IMMI. It doesn't seem like we are even under their radar. We know from this forum that several people from 2015 and early 2016 are still waiting with no explanation - we seem to have been lumped into whatever categories they're under??

Have you heard of the 'visa ban bill' and Migration Amendment (Visa Revalidation and Other Measures) Bill 2016? This basically takes away transparency, and empowers Dutton to cancel visas on the basis of nationality, race, religion, etc. Basically, he'll have similar powers to Trump but WITHOUT the checks and balances the US has. Has anyone spoken to their MA about this at all?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/01/think-trumps-travel-ban-was-bad-peter-dutton-may-soon-have-the-power-to-play-god

R u onshore ?

If u onshore just visit them personally.

Congratulation mate. Good luck for your new life at least you have less tension now.

cheers

@Ajm Visit them personally?? Are you onshore? Because if you've been to immigration offices here, you'll realise it doesn't really work that way unfortunately.

If you read back through this forum, my employer's MA has emailed and called a couple of times..and so have I. They've said that it hasn't been allocated yet, and that this is due to staff resourcing, large volume of applications, a system of qualifying which "group" your lumped under, etc.

And if you look through our spreadsheet, a considerable percentage are still waiting for a CO - people haven't "forgotten" to update their details - I've seen posts and received direct messages from several who are still waiting, but just stopped posting on this forum.

@MANSON - massive CONGRATS!! And to the rest of the new PRs, enjoy your freedom!

R u onshore ?

If u onshore just visit them personally.

Edited by Izzielizzie

@Ajm Visit them personally?? Are you onshore? Because if you've been to immigration offices here, you'll realise it doesn't really work that way unfortunately.

If you read back through this forum, my employer's MA has emailed and called a couple of times..and so have I. They've said that it hasn't been allocated yet, and that this is due to staff resourcing, large volume of applications, a system of qualifying which "group" your lumped under, etc.

And if you look through our spreadsheet, a considerable percentage are still waiting for a CO - people haven't "forgotten" to update their details - I've seen posts and received direct messages from several who are still waiting, but just stopped posting on this forum.

@MANSON - massive CONGRATS!! And to the rest of the new PRs, enjoy your freedom!

Hi Lzzielizzie,

Are you lz on the spreadsheet for April? as i can't find lzzielizzie on the list :wacko: