Morning folks,

noticed that esmejeff got Nom&visa approved yesterday.

(Nom&visa lodged on 14th September.)

Congratulations esmejeff ! This means September application is now in full swing.

Wish all of us can get our visa shortly !

Yes, I have noticed that too. Also already quite a few Sept 17 people have been requested for docs, it means that a lot of Sept files have been reviewed. :)

I just hope that DE applications also show positive movement and lots of approvals.

Yes, I have noticed that too. Also already quite a few Sept 17 people have been requested for docs, it means that a lot of Sept files have been reviewed. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Kaliam07

Getting nervous and excited isn't it.

We lodged our nom on the same day and hope both of us can get it soon !

Good news, just got approval this morning

nom and visa apply on 14/09/16

approved on 8/03/17

Congrats mate

Nomination and visa applied 12/08/16

Documents requested 15/02/17

Submitted on 1/03/17

I'm waiting when will my turn

Edited by SSSS

Hi Kaliam07

Mate, words cannot explain. :) I am not sure if I can live with these feelings for long time, so I really understand how difficult it is for Izzie and other people who have not had any communication from IMMI for a long time...

Any how best of luck to you and everyone, hope IMMI staff gets through our apps soon, if they short on staff perhaps they should sponsor someone for 457 lol:)

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 13 February 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between March and August 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Still seems to be March to August going by my auto reply this morning.

It seems like that the average waiting time for transition application is much less than Direct Entry. Those Auguest/September applications in progress or finalized are all via transition stream. Is it a priority here ?

Good morning everyone, my nomination for 186 via Transition was lodged end of Aug 2016 and Application lodged first week of Sept 3016. 2 people, LR. My company heard back yesterday from immi that they require additional information regarding training at my company? A colleague of mine at my company had her 186 Transition for 2 people approved a few weeks ago.

so my question is how can Immi require additional information regarding training at my company when they have approved a fellow colleague of mine who works for the same company without requiring any further information? It makes very little logical sense as we both work for the same medium sized business.

also how long will it take to hear back from them after my company submits the additional information regarding the training aspect?

And would anyone know what this type of information would be?

Many Thanks.

If I remember well, they can take 28 days to answer.

May I ask you what is your occupation and what is your colleague occupation?

This is really interesting.

It continues telling the story about the randomness of the process.

Basically it could mean that you and your colleague got different COs. And it could also mean that the Company information is not stored centrally.

Which potentially means they would have to re-do the checks for each case. Well that could explain why the process is so slow and can look so inefficient from our perspective.

It seems like that the average waiting time for transition application is much less than Direct Entry. Those Auguest/September applications in progress or finalized are all via transition stream. Is it a priority here ?

I've no idea. I'm transition from 457 to 187 and still waiting.

Think its just the luck of the draw on what is looked at. Think Occupation may have a great deal to what applications are looked. for example registered nurses seem to be approved within 1 or 2 months whereas cooks seem to be much longer with some waiting almost 12 months.

I'm in construction and still waiting on outcome. CO requested additional info on 09/02/2017 and since then we haven't heard anything else.

I've no idea. I'm transition from 457 to 187 and still waiting.

Think its just the luck of the draw on what is looked at. Think Occupation may have a great deal to what applications are looked. for example registered nurses seem to be approved within 1 or 2 months whereas cooks seem to be much longer with some waiting almost 12 months.

I'm in construction and still waiting on outcome. CO requested additional info on 09/02/2017 and since then we haven't heard anything else.

I hope that you will have some great news soon. I lodged nomination on Oct 24 via Direct Entry (HR country), ICT occupation, not sure how long I will be waiting for...

@kirsty160990 Thank you for your quick reply. Guess we April applicants should just wait until they update this automated email to processing April-August. Feeling so sad.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 13 February 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between March and August 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Hi Kaliam07

They are taking very long time for DE applications mate.. I have been waiting since August 12th without any response.

I think none of the August DE applications got opened.

They are taking very long time for DE applications mate.. I have been waiting since August 12th without any response.

@Praveen Reddy u r just waiting from 7months but see ur back many r waiting from February march and April. So calm down and wait for ur good luck.

sorry if u hurt by msg but u have no choice ???

Whoever is waiting before March 2016 should definitely do something as the automated response says that they are working on March - August 2016 Visas...It sounds like they have totally forgotten about some visas

Edited by October 16

It is hard to say really.

Applications on the spreadsheet are only a tiny fraction of the people applying out there...

You could be right or it is bad luck.

Almost impossible to tell...