Additional documents requested by the case officer for nomination

One of the document is about annual leave.

I only used 1~2 weeks of leave per year during 457 periods.

Is that big issue for nomination approval?

Applied nomination 29/08/16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the spreadsheet @Erin was requested docs, application lodged on 29th August.

Is there anyone still waiting from August?

Yes that is me.

So many additional documents are requested.

Feeling frustrated.

Hey everyone. Seems like another quite day.

One question how to know your case have been assigned by case officer or not?

did they tell you or not? Thanks.

If a CO is working on your file then your file status might be updated to Assessment in progress.

But many of the times they may not update the status until they finalise or request some docs.

Can you tell me your Occupation?

Hi Guys! Without this forum I don't know how I'd have stayed so focused. I'm hoping I get approval in the next month or so. It seems like the whole visa processing arrangements are a little illogical as they clearly don't get approval in any particular order and everyone suffers as a result. I tell myself everyday to hang on in there! For you guys waiting for months and months on end I feel your pain!

Timeline: ENS186 Transition, Nom and Visa 26-08-2016, LR, 1 Applicant

Yes that is me.

So many additional documents are requested.

Feeling frustrated.

I applied 23 august and the immi didnt request anything yet. but i have given all the document such as medical cek up, afp, and police clearance from my country. hope will granted soon.

Thanks. Welder. Like on immigration website. It says 186 takes 6mounth. Now obviously past 6mounth already. What can we do? Call them? Is that going to help make it faster?because lots people are end of aug they have been opend already.

If a CO is working on your file then your file status might be updated to Assessment in progress.

But many of the times they may not update the status until they finalise or request some docs.

Can you tell me your Occupation?

Can we doing medical check before immi ask for?

We did (different visa). You have to take into considering that medical checks only last 12 months and if you visa timeframe states longer than 12 months (and your approval takes longer) you may have to undertake another medical for exactly the same cost. We submitted our application and then waited 2.5 months before undertaking medical and police check.

Hi @jess6, thanks for the link. Sorry for your loss - I've experienced first-hand the tragedy of being away from loved ones when they passed. By the way, getting a BVB is not complicated so long as you show them proof - maybe doing that will give you peace of mind.

And yes, just as @syd2016 mentioned, we also have a number of critical things tied up with this visa - too much in fact. If not for that, I wouldn't sweat the long wait.

We're hitting March, I can't believe it - 325 days, nearly 11 months waiting. Hope they catch up with the backlog and that by some miracle, we in fact now have COs assigned to our cases, finally. Getting harder to keep anxiety at bay - struggling to go day to day unless I "forget" it. Tough too, seeing others still waiting from SEP, NOV 2015 and early 2016. Hope you all get your PR grants very soon.

Meantime, new week, new glimmer of hope! Here we go, let's get our PRs this week!

Hi

Izzielizzie

When did they allocate CO for ur file??

Any document requested???

I can't find ur detail in spreadsheet Pls update ur occupation and application date as well

Hi @jess6 and @April16 - NO CO yet, sorry to disappoint! In my message I wrote, '..that by some miracle, we in fact now have COs assigned to our cases, finally.' - Sorry for the misunderstanding and false hope! How I wish!

By the way, IMMI told me to follow up by the end of FEB so I rang and here's the feedback (BUT take it with a grain of salt since IMMI has been unreliable):

- They haven't heard of any removal of occupations from the CSOL affecting processing. He even laughed, saying no, it's simply the volume of cases and that he couldn't see any red flags on our application at all.

- As far as our case is concerned, they're still working on some MARCH cases and that it should be "soon"

- As to why later cases have been granted whilst we don't even have a CO yet, fella said that it's all different and that in my "group", still working on March. He didn't explain how/why we're grouped. Only that apps are grouped and then distributed. And then, they just pick up the cases according to allocation.

- Told him our application was lodged complete -- basically decision-ready. He said it doesn't matter and that only has impact ONCE you have a CO.

SO, hope the above gives you some peace of mind. To conclude -- maybe it's because it's via DE, we're from a HR country, maybe my occupation, we're a family? I don't know. Maybe we just got unlucky and our group has a backlog, or too many staff had long holidays...I don't know. But I know I'm tired of the waiting game so I'm going to do my best to sign off.

@badaich89 @Zee14042016, @Gary1985 and everyone else, best of luck, keep us updated! I will update here and on the spreadsheet for sure. I'm there as Iz.

Really happy to see that you have a Case Officer, we should see your approval this week :)
Edited by Izzielizzie

Thank you for the update Lizzie. I think the best decision is to simply wait. We all have tried calling the department and our MAs and each of us gets almost the same reply, wherein they are still processing march applications. You take care. Best of luck! Will keep you and others posted in case i hear anything.

Hi @jess6 and @April16 - NO CO yet, sorry to disappoint! In my message I wrote, '..that by some miracle, we in fact now have COs assigned to our cases, finally.' - Sorry for the misunderstanding and false hope! How I wish!

By the way, IMMI told me to follow up by the end of FEB so I rang and here's the feedback (BUT take it with a grain of salt since IMMI has been unreliable):

- They haven't heard of any removal of occupations from the CSOL affecting processing. He even laughed, saying no, it's simply the volume of cases and that he couldn't see any red flags on our application at all.

- As far as our case is concerned, they're still working on some MARCH cases and that it should be "soon"

- As to why later cases have been granted whilst we don't even have a CO yet, fella said that it's all different and that in my "group", still working on March. He didn't explain how/why we're grouped. Only that apps are grouped and then distributed. And then, they just pick up the cases according to allocation.

- Told him our application was lodged complete -- basically decision-ready. He said it doesn't matter and that only has impact ONCE you have a CO.

SO, hope the above gives you some peace of mind. To conclude -- maybe it's because it's via DE, we're from a HR country, maybe my occupation, we're a family? I don't know. Maybe we just got unlucky and our group has a backlog, or too many staff had long holidays...I don't know. But I know I'm tired of the waiting game so I'm going to do my best to sign off.

@badaich89 @Zee14042016, @Gary1985 and everyone else, best of luck, keep us updated! I will update here and on the spreadsheet for sure. I'm there as Iz.

There is an approval on 27.Feb.17 for an applicant who applied in June 2016 as per the spreadsheet. Congrats @Madly.

Last week has been the slowest in terms of approval since I am following this post. I hope they speed up the processing!

Edited by syd2016
correction

Sorry Lizzie, I think I was hoping so hard I read what I wanted to read!

The answer aligns perfectly with my MA told me several weeks ago.

The new website may clarify what they mean by "group". But it might just be ENS 186 visa :)

I think we are being very unlucky.

Edited by jess6