They are taking very long time for DE applications mate.. I have been waiting since August 12th without any response.

I think none of the August DE applications got opened.

Same here no reply of 22nd august

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 9 March 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between March and September 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries

This means that few of Transition applicants are also waiting from August.

Hope we get our files opened by next week.

Hope for good

HOOOOOOOORAY!

Our PR has been finally granted today!!!!!!

Nomination and Visa applied 29 June 2016

HR, 3 people

Direct Entry, onshore

Docs on nomination requested - 3 Feb 2017

Gave them a call on 17 Feb 2017

Docs on Visa requested - 17 Feb 2017

Nomination and Visa granted on 9 March 2017.

Thanks everyone for support and sharing your stories!

GOOD LUCK!

Congrats!!! Some hope :wink:

Hi @badaich87, @marianaammon, @jess6, @Vickiw89, Zee14042016 - what a nightmare, huh???

We are hitting 1 year in a few weeks. The good news is, I've stopped constantly checking...the bad news is that I'm no longer expecting to get a CO allocated anytime soon. Just gutted by this unfair process - complete, solid application (at least by their published standards) - but still no CO allocated after 11 months, and NO explanation or helpful input from IMMI. Beyond ridiculous. Contacting them is useless too as they even act like we're irrational and impatient for questioning the long wait.

Also, asking people to please stop hiding the older tabs on our spreadsheet. Those are not neglected updates - there are still many waiting from early 2016 and late 2015. Let's not forget them too.

Dear IMMI, thanks for working hard and for all the PR grants. Please try to remember all the older pending files - give everyone a fair go!

Hey lzzielizzie thanks for summing all that I wanted to say as well..... it so true I applied with all the documents attached everything done but now when the CO will be allocated (don't know when that will happen) they might ask for the updated documents which is so unfair as well as it's not our mistake that we are still waiting fir a CO allocation......

Congrats to KathLe ! According to the spreadsheet, it does seem that the transition stream is allocated in prior to DE, possibly because IMMI has a record of 457 application which makes it easy for them process ???

I am Direct Entry and I have a record of 457 for my application as well.

Hey lzzielizzie thanks for summing all that I wanted to say as well..... it so true I applied with all the documents attached everything done but now when the CO will be allocated (don't know when that will happen) they might ask for the updated documents which is so unfair as well as it's not our mistake that we are still waiting fir a CO allocation......

So true, it will take time and money to re-do the medicals, police checks etc.

In my case, it's been almost 2 months that I am on Bridging visa A. No need to say that it impacts both personal and professional life.

Hi everyone

I lodged my application for nomination on 13/04/2016 and visa on 21/06/2016.

Document requested for Visa file on 15/12/2016.

Submitted on 09/01/2017.

But it's been almost 3 months , I have not heard anything yet.

Can someone tell me if your visa file is allocated, that means they have reviewed your nomination file as well.

It's overall more than 10 months ..... I m still waiting.....waiting is killing....

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

Congratulation mate. Best of luck for your new life.

HOOOOOOOORAY!

Our PR has been finally granted today!!!!!!

Nomination and Visa applied 29 June 2016

HR, 3 people

Direct Entry, onshore

Docs on nomination requested - 3 Feb 2017

Gave them a call on 17 Feb 2017

Docs on Visa requested - 17 Feb 2017

Nomination and Visa granted on 9 March 2017.

Thanks everyone for support and sharing your stories!

GOOD LUCK!

Hi @badaich87, @marianaammon, @jess6, @Vickiw89, Zee14042016 - what a nightmare, huh???

We are hitting 1 year in a few weeks. The good news is, I've stopped constantly checking...the bad news is that I'm no longer expecting to get a CO allocated anytime soon. Just gutted by this unfair process - complete, solid application (at least by their published standards) - but still no CO allocated after 11 months, and NO explanation or helpful input from IMMI. Beyond ridiculous. Contacting them is useless too as they even act like we're irrational and impatient for questioning the long wait.

Also, asking people to please stop hiding the older tabs on our spreadsheet. Those are not neglected updates - there are still many waiting from early 2016 and late 2015. Let's not forget them too.

Dear IMMI, thanks for working hard and for all the PR grants. Please try to remember all the older pending files - give everyone a fair go!

I visit this site with a hope that someone from March/April has been allocated. Some traction on these two months applications will be a reassurance that IMMI hasn't lost our applications. Tired of waiting but can't do anything about. Hang in there. One day will be our day.

Revisiting here as well, nomination approved 19th Jan and since then we haven't heard anything, application date 30th June... We have noticed in our account that medical have gone from "pending" to "assessed" but says they might ask for more info once CO is allocated... MA emailed them Friday week but only got a generic response that it will be allocated shortly... Someone has changed my status again to "In Progress" and it's wrong as we are still waiting for CO and it only says "received" on our account...

@kumas01 I feel you!

Revisiting here as well, nomination approved 19th Jan and since then we haven't heard anything, application date 30th June... We have noticed in our account that medical have gone from "pending" to "assessed" but says they might ask for more info once CO is allocated... MA emailed them Friday week but only got a generic response that it will be allocated shortly... Someone has changed my status again to "In Progress" and it's wrong as we are still waiting for CO and it only says "received" on our account...

@kumas01 I feel you!

Thanks for the update! I was wondering about you because you're in June like me.

Thanks for the update! I was wondering about you because you're in June like me.

HiJess6, I've actually stopped following the forum as I find myself getting even more depressed over the situation... Someone else mentioned that it's a good thing not checking every day but at the same time means he/she has lost hope of hearing anything any time soon... that's me right there as well!

But super happy for all of those being processed and granted! And feeling even more for those waiting for way longer then me... Stay strong friendos!!!

Hi Folks

Got the best phone call yesterday from the agent confirming PR granted. Such a feeling of relief - this forum has been excellent keeping me sane (most of the time).

Also - was the best birthday present ever!!!

Good luck to all those still waiting - hoping it won't be too much longer (particularly the ones waiting longer than me - so unfair).

I suggest that you give immi a call. Because in almost all cases, it takes no more than 2 weeks to have the visa granted after you submit the requested documents. At lease they would advise you if anything else is still missing.

We've read cases on this forum that someone called immi to follow up and then after 1 or 2 days, their visa gets granted. Tell them that we were recently requested documents and you submitted them all.

I was requested a bunch of things at around the same time as you. I submitted early Jan. They replied to me within 1 week time and asked for more. Then I submitted early Feb, and then they granted my visa within 10 days.

Hi everyone

I lodged my application for nomination on 13/04/2016 and visa on 21/06/2016.

Document requested for Visa file on 15/12/2016.

Submitted on 09/01/2017.

But it's been almost 3 months , I have not heard anything yet.

Can someone tell me if your visa file is allocated, that means they have reviewed your nomination file as well.

It's overall more than 10 months ..... I m still waiting.....waiting is killing....

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

Hi Folks

Got the best phone call yesterday from the agent confirming PR granted. Such a feeling of relief - this forum has been excellent keeping me sane (most of the time).

Also - was the best birthday present ever!!!

Good luck to all those still waiting - hoping it won't be too much longer (particularly the ones waiting longer than me - so unfair).

Congratulations .... enjoy your new life as a Pr .... [emoji106][emoji4]what's your timeline...?

Congratulations .... enjoy your new life as a Pr .... [emoji106][emoji4]what's your timeline...?

Nom & Visa 30-Jun-16

LR 1 Person

DE Onshore

Info requested on Nom 06-Feb-17

Info supplied 07-Mar-17

Nom & Visa granted 09-Mar-17