Hi All I Got My Pr Yesterday Thanks God

But i will let you know guys that I received my 457 visa on 10/09/2014 but because of my company I got 1 year visa and the I got my visa on 11/11/2015 4 year and then I applied my Ens 186 on 22/09/2016 nomination and application on 23/09/2016 and I got approval on 08/03/2016.

But I have one more story my Brother who had applied on 23/08/2016 Ens 186 he is still waiting but all the best and I will update the sheet when my brother received his PR.

Thanks Guys.

But i will let you know guys that I received my 457 visa on 10/09/2014 but because of my company I got 1 year visa and the I got my visa on 11/11/2015 4 year and then I applied my Ens 186 on 22/09/2016 nomination and application on 23/09/2016 and I got approval on 08/03/2016.

But I have one more story my Brother who had applied on 23/08/2016 Ens 186 he is still waiting but all the best and I will update the sheet when my brother received his PR.

Thanks Guys.

Congratulations mate..

Is it Transition or Direct Entry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 months already!! It's has been the longest 10 months of my life and not knowing when this wait will finish just kills me!!!

10 months 1 week and 3 days and still no sign of hope.... so I can exactly feel how u feel mate ..... I really hope immi start considering our applications soon before trying to look into the very recent ones......[emoji19][emoji17]

10 months 1 week and 3 days and still no sign of hope.... so I can exactly feel how u feel mate ..... I really hope immi start considering our applications soon before trying to look into the very recent ones......[emoji19][emoji17]

know how you both feel, ours is 10 months and 5 days, I am constantly checking my immi account! Got my ma to check up on our application and they've advised we haven't been given a case officer yet, the wait is killing me! Starting to worry

know how you both feel, ours is 10 months and 5 days, I am constantly checking my immi account! Got my ma to check up on our application and they've advised we haven't been given a case officer yet, the wait is killing me! Starting to worry

See that's what hurts more when we try to follow up in the hope to get some important information about our file and all we get as a reply is that our case hasn't even been allocated which we obviously can see on our immi accounts as well ..... same bloody stupid reply every single time .... I've literally lost all my patience ... try to stay positive but it has stretched so much that even trying is not helping anymore ....[emoji36][emoji30][emoji31]

See that's what hurts more when we try to follow up in the hope to get some important information about our file and all we get as a reply is that our case hasn't even been allocated which we obviously can see on our immi accounts as well ..... same bloody stupid reply every single time .... I've literally lost all my patience ... try to stay positive but it has stretched so much that even trying is not helping anymore ....[emoji36][emoji30][emoji31]

i know exactly how you feel, it's great that September are being approved already but I wish they would remember the others too that have been waiting for so long! Are you onshore?

i know exactly how you feel, it's great that September are being approved already but I wish they would remember the others too that have been waiting for so long! Are you onshore?

Exactly what I think..... yea mate I'm onshore

Congratulation mate. best of luck for your new future life & Thank you mate

Hi All I Got My Pr Yesterday Thanks God ?

Thanks Guys.

Does it make any difference if you are onshore or offshore ?

It's impossible to actually find out what factors actually make a difference. That's what causes so much anxiety and frustration.

The spreadsheet is a nice indication but it's just a snapshot.

From my perspective, it's random and some of us are extremely unlucky and got stuck with a slow group.

The thing that is clearly not right is to get no answer on why some cases do not get allocated.

Thanks Guys.

Congratulation mate best of luck for your new life

I'm still waiting for good news

HOOOOOOOORAY!

Our PR has been finally granted today!!!!!!

Nomination and Visa applied 29 June 2016

HR, 3 people

Direct Entry, onshore

Docs on nomination requested - 3 Feb 2017

Gave them a call on 17 Feb 2017

Docs on Visa requested - 17 Feb 2017

Nomination and Visa granted on 9 March 2017.

Thanks everyone for support and sharing your stories!

GOOD LUCK!

HOOOOOOOORAY!

HR, 3 people

Direct Entry, onshore

GOOD LUCK!

Congratulations....

HOOOOOOOORAY!

HR, 3 people

Direct Entry, onshore

GOOD LUCK!

Congrats !! Your good new offers an impt clue that DE applications might be two to three months behind the TN ones...

Good luck to everyone on this Forum !!

Thank you for congratulations! We were exhausted waiting-waiting-waiting.....never ending waiting! Now it feels so gooood! Good luck to all of you!!!

Congrats

Just a question how long it took after you submit the docs?

Docs on nomination requested - 03/02, Uploaded - 07/02

Docs on visa requested on 17/02, uploaded on 21/02.

Visa granted - 09/03.

Thanks

Congrats

Just a question how long it took after you submit the docs?

Hi @badaich87, @marianaammon, @jess6, @Vickiw89, Zee14042016 - what a nightmare, huh???

We are hitting 1 year in a few weeks. The good news is, I've stopped constantly checking...the bad news is that I'm no longer expecting to get a CO allocated anytime soon. Just gutted by this unfair process - complete, solid application (at least by their published standards) - but still no CO allocated after 11 months, and NO explanation or helpful input from IMMI. Beyond ridiculous. Contacting them is useless too as they even act like we're irrational and impatient for questioning the long wait.

Also, asking people to please stop hiding the older tabs on our spreadsheet. Those are not neglected updates - there are still many waiting from early 2016 and late 2015. Let's not forget them too.

Dear IMMI, thanks for working hard and for all the PR grants. Please try to remember all the older pending files - give everyone a fair go!