2 hours ago, Parkesy said:

Yeah that is nuts if true

Why is it nuts? Its a small office, not the entire department!  I'm sure the poor guy is working to the best of his ability, and the last thing he needs when he's trying to process your visas is people ringing up, giving him hassle and stopping him from actually working!

3 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

Why is it nuts? Its a small office, not the entire department!  I'm sure the poor guy is working to the best of his ability, and the last thing he needs when he's trying to process your visas is people ringing up, giving him hassle and stopping him from actually working!

You have completely misinterpreted what I was referring to. If he is on his own then it is 'nuts' - as in I can't believe the guy is having to deal with so much.

Thanks for your wisdom.

35 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

You have completely misinterpreted what I was referring to. If he is on his own then it is 'nuts' - as in I can't believe the guy is having to deal with so much.

Thanks for your wisdom.

Yes I agree with u parkesy dear !!! Christmas break is over .. there should be some staff getting back to work already ..last visa approved was on 20 dec on this forum.. so desperate to see approvals 

Did you check with your MA? I talked to my MA today and they just told me they called the board a few days ago regarding a case which applied on nov 2016.  The reply they got is that the processing time showed on website is just general info and individual case varies. Just the official reply :(

2 minutes ago, sunny2018 said:

Did you check with your MA? I talked to my MA today and they just told me they called the board a few days ago regarding a case which applied on nov 2016.  The reply they got is that the processing time showed on website is just general info and individual case varies. Just the official reply :(

I personally called Immi Dept myself, as i cant trust words of any MA; after they apply they dont care anyway. 

Ihv been told by the officer that my file is yet to get allocated.

1 minute ago, ShaunR6883 said:

I applied 30th March, no news as yet, hoping to hear something soon as it's into the 10th month....ENS 186

Shaun I am also counting on u as we both are same occupation. Why don’t u call them ?? I did call them today , they said Case officer not allocated !! And no further info !! Do let me know if you call them 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Waris said:

Shaun I am also counting on u as we both are same occupation. Why don’t u call them ?? I did call them today , they said Case officer not allocated !! And no further info !! Do let me know if you call them 

I want to ring them but I already know what the answer is going to be. My allocation time still says 8 - 10 months, so if I haven't heard anything by the end of this month I will contact them. I've seen a few nomination's and visa's approved over the last 7 days which is promising for us all. It seems that people are updating there application details just on the spreadsheet and not on here, so it's easy to miss them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fida said:

I personally called Immi Dept myself, as i cant trust words of any MA; after they apply they dont care anyway. 

Ihv been told by the officer that my file is yet to get allocated.

Can we call immi dept by myself even my case was submitted by MA? What kind of details should I have to provide when I give them a call? Much appreciated if you could share steps with me. Thank you and wish we all good luck

Hello everyone 

As we all are waiting for visa approval. We are faceing one major problem. Our restaurant owner going to sell his restaurant. Because he wants to start new business.our file is in processing.we try to convince him that please don’t sell . But he refused to listen anything. Now we don’t know what will happen to our future. On the other side dept taking so much time for approval. We applied last year may 2016.

• Sad 2

Hi everyone,

I am newbie, just lodged the application with nomination process by MA on OCT-2017, and got bridging visa granted, but no further information yet.

While the MA lodged the application, the visa processing time on DIBP website was 9 to 12 months, and then reduced to 6 to 9 months, but now extended to 12 to 16 months. 

Just wondering which info should I referred? If DIBP update the visa processing time to longer, will that affect to our case?

Thanks

Nomination Applied: 05/10/2017

Visa Applied:              05/10/2017

Skill Level:                   1

LR Country | 186 ENS DE | 2 applicants | Status: Received

Hi guys

I’ve been a silent reader of this forum since my 186 application back in March and my lottery ticket won yesterday. Some kind of differed Xmas present!

There are key details below and google spreadsheet updated.

Submitted: 15 March 2017

Additional documents requested:  01 December 2017   (New police clearance from AU and home country Russia with patronymic name, birth certificate for wife, and evidence of intention to obtain character assessments )

Additional documents submitted:  14 December 2017

Approved: 10 January 2018 

Team: VIC PESE

Stream: Direct stream 

Number of people in application:  2

I wish everyone who is still waiting to get an application approved very soon, as we all know how stressful it is to live in limbo.

Feel free to ask any question

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Mikhail said:

Hi guys

I’ve been a silent reader of this forum since my 186 application back in March and my lottery ticket won yesterday. Some kind of differed Xmas present!

There are key details below and google spreadsheet updated.

Submitted: 15 March 2017

Additional documents requested:  01 December 2017   (New police clearance from AU and home country Russia with patronymic name, birth certificate for wife, and evidence of intention to obtain character assessments )

Additional documents submitted:  14 December 2017

Approved: 10 January 2018 

Team: VIC PESE

Stream: Direct stream 

Number of people in application:  2

I wish everyone who is still waiting to get an application approved very soon, as we all know how stressful it is to live in limbo.

Feel free to ask any question

Congratulations!! :)