I do a have a question about ens 186 

What happen if a business is sold after nomination been approved,visa submitted same time with nomination.

Visa status is further assessment after providing documents for english requirements.

Please note that business sold after co asked for documents.

Does this affect visa application outcome even still working for same place after got sold.

Should the immigration be informed about the changes.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Tiziana said:

Hi all,

immigration comes yesterday to the company to check the file and may something  else.

in you opinion is this a bad sign?

and how long gonna take to have some news?

thanks so much

we are preatty concerne

Sorry, do you mean Immigration came to your place of work?

There is no need to be concerned, unless you have something to hide. I wouldn't worry.

7 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Sorry, do you mean Immigration came to your place of work?

There is no need to be concerned, unless you have something to hide. I wouldn't worry.

Personally I think that all the documents were alright but of course you would be worry if ou was on me because is not usual

Hi all, 

my medical status has today changed to - 

The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.

Is this generic or does it mean an issue? 

12 minutes ago, TYR21 said:

Hi all, 

my medical status has today changed to - 

The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.

Is this generic or does it mean an issue? 

As far as I'm aware they are just processing your medical - keep an eye on it for a further update.

3 hours ago, Tiziana said:

Hi all,

immigration comes yesterday to the company to check the file and may something  else.

thanks so much

we are preatty concerne

I have seen that happen more often on this forum. Sometimes they just want to check some things like if its still open, if you really work there and if it meets the requirements. If its all good then no worries ! Looks like something could happen soon for you!

1 minute ago, Suusz said:

I have seen that happen more often on this forum. Sometimes they just want to check some things like if its still open, if you really work there and if it meets the requirements. If its all good then no worries ! Looks like something could happen soon for you!

I hope so

21 hours ago, steve 007 said:

Changed from Received to Initial Assessment, what does that mean?

Hi @steve 007You can click on the "?" (question mark) next to your status and check what the status mean. And always check your messages and/or verify with your MA.

Good luck.

Nora

Screenshot_2019-02-19-21-57-15-54.png

On 01/03/2019 at 09:36, Hex said:

Thanks guys - awesome recognition, although I'm not the only one (@Nora | @boo-yaa just to name a couple).

There are many people here that are way helpful - it's the community and what we are here for.
- To try help make this process a little easier (any way possible). 

Keep up the great work guys - now, lets get some PR's granted! 🎉

Thanks Hex!! 😊

• Like 2

On 01/03/2019 at 09:02, M.rvr said:

Nothing ! been a year now ....I'm emailing my MA to see what's up 

Right. Coz our timelines are very similar. I also submitted my docs a day after you and seems like the same sort of docs were asked. Let me know what your MA says. 

20 hours ago, SM6 said:

Just checking on efficiency of case officers, does anyone recall having a case office by the name of XXXXXXXXXXXXX at NSW PESE ? How quickly did you receive the grant ? Time between CO contacting and Grant ? 

How would you like it if someone was questioning and discussing your efficiency with strangers online?

Hope Roel reads this and puts you at the bottom of his pile..  I know I would if I was him. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, SM6 said:

Just checking on efficiency of case officers, does anyone recall having a case office by the name of (name removed) at NSW PESE ? How quickly did you receive the grant ? Time between CO contacting and Grant ? 

I'm sure the immigration department appreciates you checking up on the efficiency of their staff.......

It is a forum rule that you do not name case officers. They are just people doing a job, have some respect for their privacy. 

• Like 2

On 01/03/2019 at 16:44, Ash1983 said:

I do a have a question about ens 186 

What happen if a business is sold after nomination been approved,visa submitted same time with nomination.

Visa status is further assessment after providing documents for english requirements.

Please note that business sold after co asked for documents.

Does this affect visa application outcome even still working for same place after got sold.

Should the immigration be informed about the changes.

Thanks

@Ash1983 

This is absolutely important for Immigration to know this! 
- The nomination is directly related to the company, so all the details of which would be for the same.

I'd strongly suggest you send them an update to let them know that the company has been sold and is still accredited and allowed to sponsor visas (I assume). 

If anything changes from a business front (ABN | owners | directors) etc. and Immigration found out at a later stage, it could have a negative impact on your visa. 

NOTE: This should be an update for the company (nomination application), even though it's already approved. 

• Like 1

On 01/03/2019 at 17:15, Tiziana said:

Hi all,

thanks so much

we are preatty concerne

@Tiziana This is more common than you'd expect, I wouldn't worry or think too much into it. 

- It often (as long as it goes well) has a good effect to the visa application. There have been many cases where visas are approved / updated soon after visits. 

Stay positive, there should be movement (of some sorts) to your application soon 🙂 

21 hours ago, SM6 said:

Just checking on efficiency of case officers, does anyone recall having a case office by the name of XXXXXXXXX at NSW PESE ? How quickly did you receive the grant ? Time between CO contacting and Grant ? 

@SM6 There are so many varying factors in each case, which makes your question completely un-answerable. 

There is no ways that anyone could answer this for you, even if someone had any dealings with the EXACT same CO as you.

As you've seen by now, there are a few rules that this post goes against, so rather than reiterate them (thanks to the community for this), could I suggest you remove or edit this post to a different question. 

A friend got his 186 TRT visa granted last week and he applied in April 2018.  He works in insurance.

My boyfriend got his 186 TRT visa granted two weeks ago and he applied under the Business Analyst job title on 25th June 2018.  He works for one of the top four so that's why he thinks it was processed quite quickly.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 6

Hi All,

Company Nomination approved last Friday.

Today my application still reads as received but last update is dated today 04/03.

1x new message requesting updated medical - I wonder how long it will take to my MA to notice me and I don't want to jeopardise by clicking on the "organising the health examination" link myself.

Finger crossed but I can see some bright light at the end of the tunnel ...

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 11