23 minutes ago, Hex said:

but then what

From form 1022 itself:

Please return this completed form to the office where you lodged your application or for any other matter (eg. proposed visa cancellation), to the office of the department that is responsible for your matter. If you are unsure which office is responsible for your matter, this form may be submitted to the nearest office of the department.

33 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Nora Thanks for this - i'd still be curious to know where it is that they need us to update all this information (I know it says, via the website and for 1022) but then what - you email it to them / update your application etc. I guess we'll figure it out when we have to 🙂 

Through form 1022. And you just post it via mail. A colleague from work has his PR and changed residential address and did what it is written to do on his PR grant letter (which is what I copy/paste to you, check page 3). And now automatically his address has been updated. Now he receives correspondence from the Department to this new address. Don't stress about it. 😊

• Thanks 1

Morning Everyone!!!

I've received my golden email yesterday 26/02/2019 after exactly 12 months from applying!! It was a very long stressful journey but I had faith in God that i will receive my PR eventually 

good luck everyone and thank you all for your support 😁

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 20

14 hours ago, KIRAT189 said:

hi there, i have been a silent reader on this page for a while, just happy to announce that my nomination has been approved for 186 TRT. This page has given me hope to believe in good. thanks everyone. waiting for the golden email anxiously.

nomination applied: may 2018

visa applied: June 2018

nomination approved: 11 feb 2019

Can Someone add this one to the spread sheet as well?

Edited by SAJ.N
  • Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, Pinky117 said:

Morning Everyone!!!

I've received my golden email yesterday 26/02/2019 after exactly 12 months from applying!! It was a very long stressful journey but I had faith in God that i will receive my PR eventually 

good luck everyone and thank you all for your support 😁

Congratulations Pinky

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

On 25/02/2019 at 11:41, Ash1983 said:

Hi everyone

Just wanted to ask what have been the waiting period for PR grant for people who applied for cook trt 186 after their status changed from initial to further assessement.

Thank you

Hi Ash ,if you applied visa and nomination at same time then it won’t take more then a month ...!

Hello Guys,

Received a mail from my HR that my Nomination got approved. Waiting for my PR now. 

Visa DE : 186

Nomination Date :  24/09/2018

Visa Date : 30/10/2018

Nomination Approved : 26/02/2019

PR Grant : Waiting

Looking at the ENS timeline excel sheet, the application lodged with SAF levy , processing is bit fast compare to the previous application lodged with training Benchmark  and the visa grant date is 

just of 1 week after the nomination approved.  

Hope this analysis will be help for others.. 

All the best Guys.. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 12

Hi guys,

i work in a restaurant and mostly m not in my uniform that is supposed to be. But i do wear a work tshirt. Apart from that just a pair of leggings. Do i need to be in proper work uniform in case there is an immigration check? Cz there might be one in days ahead as m between 12-15 time frame. 

Many thanks for any suggestion. 

On 20/02/2019 at 17:57, Bips22 said:

Congratulations Naj. Enjoy.🎉

On 20/02/2019 at 17:57, Bips22 said:

Congratulations Naj. Enjoy.🎉

Thanks Bips 22 for your wishes,so sad to hear about visa refusal..😔 ,please discuss with expert MA and definitely you will get the way .. loads of best wishes 

Does anybody know if we can redo medicals while the status in our application is No action required ? Just wondering is there any option that case officer won't ask for a new medical ?

We had a nomination refusal in the past and our medical exam has done in 2017 and already expired and I suppose that they still have this in the system and that's why it shows no action required and due to this, I am not able to get a new HAP ID. 

We are going overseas end of March and I just want to avoid any delay while we are on holidays!

I appreciate any advice.

47 minutes ago, Anita12 said:

Hi guys,

i work in a restaurant and mostly m not in my uniform that is supposed to be. But i do wear a work tshirt. Apart from that just a pair of leggings. Do i need to be in proper work uniform in case there is an immigration check? Cz there might be one in days ahead as m between 12-15 time frame. 

Many thanks for any suggestion. 

You need to wear the appropraite uniform while on duty as it is a part of PPE. Also the best practice for safty in the workplace is important and It is a legal requirement too. If you don’t comply with it and H&S officer or immigration find you it might be a case of guilty. Why would you take risk? 

Edited by KazBaker
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, SAJ.N said:

Does anybody know if we can redo medicals while the status in our application is No action required ? Just wondering is there any option that case officer won't ask for a new medical ?

We had a nomination refusal in the past and our medical exam has done in 2017 and already expired and I suppose that they still have this in the system and that's why it shows no action required and due to this, I am not able to get a new HAP ID. 

We are going overseas end of March and I just want to avoid any delay while we are on holidays!

I appreciate any advice.

Hey SAJ.N, just a quick question.

I thought that if you got a refusal before, the new bridging visa you get is a C type. This is what our MA told us and this is what we got as well so we can't travel overseas.

Can you please advise?

1 minute ago, natmis said:

Hey SAJ.N, just a quick question.

I thought that if you got a refusal before, the new bridging visa you get is a C type. This is what our MA told us and this is what we got as well so we can't travel overseas.

Can you please advise?

I think we got bridging visa A then We applied for bridging visa B and paid and got it after 1 week from the time we requested.They asked for flight tickets and dates of leaving and coming back to Australia since bridging visa is valid for 3 months.

When we got nomination refusal, our visa was still valid and we weren't on bridging visa . 

• Thanks 1

@natmis We were in the same situation - medicals done with a previous application but the nomination subsequently refused. We submitted a new application and more recently the nomination was approved but medicals expired in over 6 months ago. We mde the decision to wait until after the nomination was approved before getting updated medicals and police checks, from a purely financial point of view as we were unsure the nom would be approved this time. Our personal 186 app is yet to be opened but we have booked our new medicals in any case so hopefully when they do open its decision ready. 

You can do new medicals without a new request from Immigration, the Bupa medical center I went to called immigration direct when I attended the center and got a new HAP ID there and then, obviously theres a risk of not getting through to immigration on the day or others that might mean you cant get an updated HAP ID. They did say they are trying to encourage people to wait for the new medicals to be requested from a case officer. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Naj said:

Hi Ash ,if you applied visa and nomination at same time then it won’t take more then a month ...!

Congrats,

So you got yours after 1 week after submitting required documents.

Yeah did it same time.

Just hoping having the grant within next m9nth.well we dont know how those immigration people works,so hoping for the best.dis ask for my wife english requirements even it was attached when submitted application.

5 minutes ago, HappyMom said:

Hi, apologies if this is a stupid question but how do you know if the employer nomination has been approved or refused?  Does it show up on your immi account?  Or is it only shared with the employer?

Hi - it won't show up on your Immi account.  Will be shared with your employer/MA agent who ever lodged the nomination application

13 minutes ago, Ash1983 said:

Congrats,

So you got yours after 1 week after submitting required documents.

Yeah did it same time.

Just hoping having the grant within next m9nth.well we dont know how those immigration people works,so hoping for the best.dis ask for my wife english requirements even it was attached when submitted application.

Co didn’t required anything for visa file as everything was already submitted (file was decision ready)just recent documents were requested for nomination only ,my MA was expecting PR grant with the nomination approval after submitting requested docs but they took another 6 days after nomination and CO was different for visa

but if Nomination n visa lodgement time is same they won’t take much time then few weeks 

13 minutes ago, Naj said:

Co didn’t required anything for visa file as everything was already submitted (file was decision ready)just recent documents were requested for nomination only ,my MA was expecting PR grant with the nomination approval after submitting requested docs but they took another 6 days after nomination and CO was different for visa

but if Nomination n visa lodgement time is same they won’t take much time then few weeks 

maybe trt is faster? For de I have already uploaded additional files 20 days ago. still waiting.....

Hi guys,

My MA has sent an  email to the department requesting update since my application is passed general processing time for over 3 months. 

MA did and now tells me " We have been informed that the application has been allocated to a decision maker for processing. If they require any further information they will contact us in the coming days".

Has anyone heard of a "decision maker" before ? Her mail sounds like someone will finally look at the case "in the coming days"? Or should I just read it as the generic answer "your file is under process"  ?

8 minutes ago, Honcho said:

Hi guys,

My MA has sent an  email to the department requesting update since my application is passed general processing time for over 3 months. 

MA did and now tells me " We have been informed that the application has been allocated to a decision maker for processing. If they require any further information they will contact us in the coming days".

Has anyone heard of a "decision maker" before ? Her mail sounds like someone will finally look at the case "in the coming days"? Or should I just read it as the generic answer "your file is under process"  ?

My husband sand an email to immigration and they says the same to us

decidion maker allocated

was November 2018 and we are still waiting