50 minutes ago, Katepip said:

I’m getting close to 13months DE. Called today to check for update and they said my file has been looked at and it all looks good. He checked my nomination as well, which I have no control over and said apparently they’ve made a decision, but he wasn’t allowed to tell me more.. I spoke to my employer who did the nomination and he said he hasn’t received anything from immi. I think he lost the log in to immi account and only relying on email..is it possible the nomination has been approved and it’s only showing on his immi account?

And they wouldn’t be looking at my file if the nomination has been refused right? In that case they should’ve contacted him for more documents?

Fingers crossed its good news

Did u just call the general number? Also occupation?

On 4/5/2018 at 10:23, AJSAJS said:

My file was only opened at 15 months, and my circumstances are quite similar to you i.e. low risk, good company etc. I'm still waiting! they asked for a new AFP and Medical, so if I were you I would apply for these now as Immigration will more than likely ask for them again. Better to have them to hand as soon as they ask, if they don't ask then you lose a few hundred dollars but time is more valuable. There are so many people in the same situation so please try not to worry too much. I do understand too how worrying it is. They cant simply refuse your application if everything is submitted and legit. I believe you will hear from them soon, be prepared, that is the best advice I can give you...Be ready with everything! Try not to worry, easier said than done I know. Take care and best of luck.

Wow thanks so much, at the 15 month mark hey. Well fingers crossed then!!! I feel hopeful now

On 4/5/2018 at 11:23, mvlm said:

Have you tried contacting them?

I have not as all the communications are between my Migration Agent and the Department, they insist to not "rock the boat" as they say there's nothing to be done yet. 

19 hours ago, Amy86 said:

Hi,

do you know if That business has already sponsored someone in the past?

and if yes? did they receive their PR?

They sponsored someone and PR came through in 6 months, this was way before all the crazy changes. Although I did apply before April 2017. It worries me that back then we had a bigger team than now, as we are restructuring 

6 minutes ago, ER20170406 said:

Good news!

VISA GRANTED!!!! After exactly 12 Months!

Nomination/Visa Lodged 06/04 2017 and granted 06/04/2018

TRT  Sales and Marketing Manager

ER

congratulation..  nom/visa approved same day . did they ask any thing 

43 minutes ago, ER20170406 said:

Good news!

ER

Congtraulations !! that must be a relief for you. was it a High risk or Low Risk country ? 

33 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Congtraulations !! that must be a relief for you. was it a High risk or Low Risk country ? 

33 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

1 hour ago, ER20170406 said:

Good news!

ER

Big CONGRATS

20 hours ago, Jasz1 said:

Hi guys I m so worried I have applied direct entry restaurant manager in August 2016 still no news  but one of my colleague applied as a cook in September 2016 from there got nomination refused as his MA said it’s bcoz of financial documents & restaurant turnover is 1.5 million 

restaurant turnover 1.5m, didn't know there is limitation like that, is 1.5m not sufficient to sponsor employee for immigration?

is the same restaurant sponsoring both you and your colleague?

is your colleague DE as well? when did the refusal happen, long time ago?

Edited by Alex Angilinwago

21 hours ago, Jasz1 said:

Hi guys I m so worried I have applied direct entry restaurant manager in August 2016 still no news  but one of my colleague applied as a cook in September 2016 from there got nomination refused as his MA said it’s bcoz of financial documents & restaurant turnover is 1.5 million 

@Jasz1 thats pretty worrying! As chances are they submitted the same financial documents for your nomination...the 1.5 million turnover is plenty, definitely not an issue, but perhaps they didnt meet the training benchmark? I'd be getting onto that MA to make sure the financial documents are corrected for your nomination ASAP!

Just now, 09aug2016 said:

finally my turn

186 TRT,2ppl

applied:09/08/2016

2 times information requested

marketing manager

granted:5/4/2018

good luck guys

A big congratulation mate! I'm very happy to see an approval from 2016 :) 

Enjoy!

4 hours ago, ER20170406 said:

Good news!

ER

17 minutes ago, 09aug2016 said:

finally my turn

186 TRT,2ppl

marketing manager

good luck guys

Congratulations guys, wish my come soon??

4 minutes ago, Bikramjit Singh Gill said:

Hi

Any one ICT support Engineer waiting for the decision.

My Status

Nomination and Visa applied on 09/02/2018 for ICT Support Engineer on transition after completing two years with Company.

Hi, Yes my application was lodged on 13/10/2017. Nomination approved 14/03/2018 and waiting for application decision

2 hours ago, 09aug2016 said:

finally my turn

186 TRT,2ppl

marketing manager

good luck guys

Holy Christ 20 months waiting for TRT... thank god for the approval...so happy for u!