189 Visa Lodged January 2015

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got the email this morning requesting my PC and medicals. I finally feel as if we are getting somewhere, the waiting and not knowing part is the hardest. Keep your heads up people, the contact from them will come it just takes time, and it seems to take longer then it really does.

Can anyone help me, I have received my request for more information from CO. My part has asked for police checks and medicals, my partners part says police checks, chest x-ray after baby born and then non migrating family member to have medical. There is only my partner and I on the visa application. So I don't know what this part means, my partner is going to do full medical in the hope we can move back to Perth ASAP.

Can anyone help me, I have received my request for more information from CO. My part has asked for police checks and medicals, my partners part says police checks, chest x-ray after baby born and then non migrating family member to have medical. There is only my partner and I on the visa application. So I don't know what this part means, my partner is going to do full medical in the hope we can move back to Perth ASAP.

Anyone you put on your application as a Non-migrating DEPENDENT must have a medical. If you have no dependents who are not migrating, you should lodge a Form 1023 Notification of Incorrect Answers. Perhaps you mistakenly put someone down as a Non-migrating Dependent rather than as an Other Family member.

http://www.immi.gov.au/forms/Documents/1023.pdf Form 1023

Edited by Ozmaniac

I have applied for 189 Visa on Jan 24th 2015 and would like to know where are we exactly with the Jan visa applications.

I see bgarlo's application lodged on 16th Jan has case officer contacted him.

Does someone have any information pls share,

I have applied for 189 Visa on Jan 24th 2015 and would like to know where are we exactly with the Jan visa applications.

I see bgarlo's application lodged on 16th Jan has case officer contacted him.

Does someone have any information pls share,

have you looked at the tracker?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AkrdCphtU8u-dGJQSWROUlZ0bThIaUF2VW9zdUZmMlE&usp=sharing

do the jobs make a difference then? Noticed a few as far as the 23'rd Jan are having grants, wondered if it's due to jobs? Is there a big thing for software engineers at the minute, seems to be millions of them on the list!

I submitted mine on 24th Jan, so hopefully I should be getting a CO very soon. Just uploaded my Form 80 today, didn't wait to be asked due to the size of the form and I had most of the info already, hopefully it will help to progress my visa quicker.

Concerned though that I had my medical last Monday and its only partially complete, hope there are no major issues :( Also waiting on the police access report to come back which should be in the next week or so.

I guess I'm just impatient ;)

do the jobs make a difference then? Noticed a few as far as the 23'rd Jan are having grants, wondered if it's due to jobs? Is there a big thing for software engineers at the minute, seems to be millions of them on the list!

I am a software engineer and my application is still "in progress" since January 3rd :)

Have ordered all police checks( UK and Australian), medicals booked for 30th. Things starting to sink in now. How long do most people wait to get grant after medicals and PC's done?

I'll let you know when I get the grant, I had my medical on 09/03 and police checks are done, so still waiting myself.