189 Visa Lodged January 2015

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think google drive documents sometimes take a moment or three to refresh. You have added your details successfully by the look of things (twice, in fact, presumably because you didn't believe it the first time!)

You're doing better than me, I can't even find a submit button!

edit: Oh, there it is!

I think google drive documents sometimes take a moment or three to refresh. You have added your details successfully by the look of things (twice, in fact, presumably because you didn't believe it the first time!)

You're doing better than me, I can't even find a submit button!

edit: Oh, there it is!

Thank you, it has now changed this morning and is now in the right place in the list.

added to the list, getting very tense as I've a job offer hanging on it :( Front loaded everything I can think of except for the form 80, UK but onshore, 65 points.

Didn't fill me with confidence, that when I phoned to ask about turnaround times and to see where things were etc and the woman actually laughed when I asked and said '3-6 months MINIMUM for a CO'.. seems a bit inaccurate from what others have said though so staying optimistic.. trend seems to be about two months at the minute.. Not a fan of the waiting game!

Edited by saff

Hey Guys,

My partner has just submitted all of his documents to get his skills assessed, can anyone tell me how long this process took them?

The time taken for skills assessment depends on the assessment authority for your partner's occupation. What is his nominated occupation?

Hi Katherine. I to am a chef and we started the main forms in May 2014 and all passed by Sept. If you need other docs like first aid and ielts etc to get points start looking into these now, see my timeline below. good luck

The long road to OZ = Skills assesment stage 1 = 7/5/2014 ($600/£324) / skills assesment stage 2 = 4/6/14 ($1400/£756) First aid course = ($689.50/£350 / Ielts x 4 including course = 23/01/15 ($1794/£970) / EOI Submitted (£0) 23/01/15 / invite recieved 12/2/15 / visa submitted 12/2/15 ($7298/£3700) / Police checks 19/02/2015 ($166/£90) Medicals = 18/02/2015 ($1665/£900) certify all docs ($295/£150 / CO =TBC / TOTAL SO FAR $13899/£7055

PLAYING THE WAITING GAME NOW

Edited by MOOCOW
extrea info

Hi

medicals done today! :) Can anyone tell me what I should see on immiaccount once they have been uploaded? Also, how long did it take for yours to be uploaded? Thanks

ImmiAccount will say "Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department". Also when you check on https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient, you will see "completed" next to each medical test item. Mine took about 7 days to update.

ImmiAccount will say "Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department". Also when you check on https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient, you will see "completed" next to each medical test item. Mine took about 7 days to update.

Thank you :) I will keep checking. They said 7-10 working days which I thought sounded a lot! :(

Hopefully we will start to get our Grants through soon! Fingers crossed as we are heading over to Oz on 27th so could do with the Grant before then!!