189 Visa Lodged January 2015

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine came through as well this morning, what a relief! Now the real fun begins!

Husage 123, I might see you on the supply teacher circuit!

Great news benj1980!! Are you heading over to Perth too? When do you plan to make the move?

Im a Science teacher, what do you teach? Might see you over there!

Yes Perth way probably towards Mandurah. ICT trained taught Business and literacy interventions (SEN teacher). We are now working out when to move, before or after Christmas!

Thanks Peachy!

Have to say this thread has been really useful, but also torture these last few days!

Congratulations guys! I have felt for you benj1980 for the last few days, must have been hell! I'm bad enough now and I know I won't hear anything for at least another 3 weeks.

Ha cheers, it might be a bit simpler for you as you have front loaded. My PCC came through the same day as my CO, which delayed things

Our initial thoughts are January. I think we are going to start flogging things, sell properties and take it from there!

I'm off to sunshine coast hopefully but don't have a job yet. I keep thinking of things to sell/get rid of but cant really do anything until Aug/Sept as I don't want to live in an empty house (unless my house does sell in the mean time)!!!!! If it does sell I'll be back off to my parents for a few months!

[TABLE=width: 421]

[TR]

[TD]IELTS Result[/TD]

[TD]24/4/2014[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CDR Submission[/TD]

[TD]9/6/2014[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]IELTS Submission[/TD]

[TD]10/9/2014[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Assessment result[/TD]

[TD]18/10/2014 (Email)[/TD]

[TD]ANZSCO 233211[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EOI Submission[/TD]

[TD]22/10/2014 [/TD]

[TD]Submited[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]189 Visa Invitation[/TD]

[TD]27/10/2014[/TD]

[TD]60 Points[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]189 Visa Submission[/TD]

[TD]16/11/2014[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Spouse IELTS[/TD]

[TD]13/12/2015[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Engage CO [/TD]

[TD] 17/2/2015[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Medicals[/TD]

[TD]23/2/2015[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PCC[/TD]

[TD]23/2/2016[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

What would be the possible time I will get visa confirmation? Can anybody give me any Idea?

Today, I have been requested for more information by the adelaide processing team asking for Form 80,

Form 1424, Form 1281 and current employment evidence and previous employment 5 years payslips.

What if i don't have 5 years payslips but Bank statement, would that suffice the requirement ? Someone please advice.!

I don't understand with Form 1424, as I'm the only applicant in the application and not sure why did he requested for this ? any idea guys..

please take your time and pour in your advices or answers to these queries at the earliest.

thanks!

big-2.jpg

Made the mistake of calling DIAC to see if there were any updates. 'well.. I can tell you that in early march we were processing early december' was about all they could clarify.

Thanks Saff! W

We all know is not the full facts regarding them processing early Decembers in early March. In early March (ie the 2nd) they weren't newly assigning anything pre 24th Dec, and had started approving January ones (up to the 9th Jan)! This means they were processing from early December up to the 9th Jan.

What date did you apply and when did you call? Worried that if I call, that they will put a black mark against me, and deliberately not pick the file up until the 3 month time, and then ask for onerous additional information! On the tracker, someone who applied on the 21st Dec called, and they were advised that they are scheduled for end of March assessment, which makes me think that pre 3 month callers may be seen as an annoyance. Were they friendly or unfriendly when you spoke to them? Weighing up if I should or not..... seems OK to call once CO assinged or 3 months has passed, but not sure if should just because everyone else seems to have been dealt with.

Really need the PR confirmed to sort some work issues out for both of us, hence my impatience. My work particularly are messing me around without it and I want to own my own life again, and the next 2 weeks are crucial for this. Within a couple of weeks at least my 3 months will be up to justify a call!

Be good to hear how you get on.

Thanks

Wallse :wacko:

Thanks Saff! W

We all know is not the full facts regarding them processing early Decembers in early March. In early March (ie the 2nd) they weren't newly assigning anything pre 24th Dec, and had started approving January ones (up to the 9th Jan)! This means they were processing from early December up to the 9th Jan.

What date did you apply and when did you call? Worried that if I call, that they will put a black mark against me, and deliberately not pick the file up until the 3 month time, and then ask for onerous additional information! On the tracker, someone who applied on the 21st Dec called, and they were advised that they are scheduled for end of March assessment, which makes me think that pre 3 month callers may be seen as an annoyance. Were they friendly or unfriendly when you spoke to them? Weighing up if I should or not..... seems OK to call once CO assinged or 3 months has passed, but not sure if should just because everyone else seems to have been dealt with.

Really need the PR confirmed to sort some work issues out for both of us, hence my impatience. My work particularly are messing me around without it and I want to own my own life again, and the next 2 weeks are crucial for this. Within a couple of weeks at least my 3 months will be up to justify a call!

Be good to hear how you get on.

Thanks

Wallse :wacko:

Hahaha I'm glad it's not just me who has paranoid thoughts like that re calling them! I was polite and they weren't too bothered so don't think any harm was done. To be honest they didn't even ask my details the second time. I'd like to think that they couldn't bump people up or down the list for calling though.

Like someone else said, only a small cross section of people on here so everyone could be green on here and there still could be hundreds more being processed, we just don't know, similarly there could be people who put in for their visas much after the people on the tracker and who've been approved that we don't hear about. Noticed that one or two as lat as the 30th on the sheet have been granted - lucky! :)

I'm anxious for exactly the same reason, need it finalized ASAP so I can get out of a pretty tense work situation and have a new job signed off before I miss the opportunity!

I applied on the 27th so to be honest my call to them was a little premature but was hoping they could give me a nugget of hope and advise when it might be looked at; I'm feeling pretty positive and hopeful that it will be granted this week but time will tell!

fingers crossed for you, I expect you'll be hearing any day soon :)

Edited by saff

Thanks moaustralia and saff. Right - confidence gained - will try them in the morning!

I called DIAC today. They were very courteous. They told me that my application is assigned to a CO team, but it is not assigned to a CO yet.

Jeez! I've sold my house and I'm only on the skills assessment stage. Luckily the couple that bought our house haven't sold their own and have offered to rent our house out to us for 6 months. Was expecting the house to take time to sell but sold within 3 weeks! Everything is relying on everything going smoothly, being offered an invite and successful visa application. No pressure eh?

Thanks moaustralia and saff. Right - confidence gained - will try them in the morning!

My husband called this morning - you were right - really courteous!

They advised that it has been assigned to a processing team - Adelaide GSM Team 8, and they gave an email address. We were meant to receive a notification within 2 weeks of allocation to the team (according to the DIBC standards), and haven't - so my husband emailed them this morning to check all was OK. We were on holiday a few weeks ago (so offshore even though an onshore application) - which may have caused someone to park our case (which is fair enought) - so he just noted we hadn't received notification, and wanted to check all was OK - and to let them know we are back in the country. Hopefully this will let someone pick the case up (in case this was holiding them off).

At least we know now it has moved somewhere!

Thanks again.

Good to hear, at least you know it's on its way :) Because I haven't passed the three month period generally they generally don't want to even open the file if I call and just advise 3 months :biglaugh:

Edited by saff