189 Visa Lodged January 2015

Congratulations Clairejs :) have a bright future

Hi guys, my visa was granted this morning 17/3/15!!!! Cannot say how relieved I am now, after I had written it off yesterday as I thought my skills assessment was out of date but they accepted it. Everyone have faith your dream will become your reality soon!!!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, my visa was granted this morning 17/3/15!!!! Cannot say how relieved I am now, after I had written it off yesterday as I thought my skills assessment was out of date but they accepted it. Everyone have faith your dream will become your reality soon!!!

Great news congratulations!

I was trying to work out what time they switch on their computers, start work, do they have a briefing meeting first, have they got flexi-time, has my case office gone on holiday etc etc!!

Congrats Claire, well done. I've been following this post with interest, so good to see you guys get your visas granted!! xx

quick question guys, when all the medical sections are listed as completed on eMedical, does that mean the medical has passed and were successful or does that just mean that the results have been passed to the Oz health department for their review?

I only ask as I did the medical last Monday and the last section on eMedical only changed to completed today.

quick question guys, when all the medical sections are listed as completed on eMedical, does that mean the medical has passed and were successful or does that just mean that the results have been passed to the Oz health department for their review?

I only ask as I did the medical last Monday and the last section on eMedical only changed to completed today.

It simply means that the clinic where the exams were performed uploaded the exam results. The doctor who performed the exams will give a rating for your health and that will trigger a review from the immigration end depending on the results. Your doctor will likely give you a copy of the results. I got copies for my entire family from the clinic and we were all given A heath ratings.

Huh?!! How do you look at e-medical? I have been looking at my immi visa application to see if my medical had been uploaded. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Hey,

Right under your upload information (where it shows all the files you've added) there is a little paragraph talking about what you need to do to get your medicals. Once the Dr. has uploaded your medicals this will change to say:

"Meeting the health requirementHealth has been finalized for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter."

This is how you know the medicals have been uploaded. You can then call the clinic and ask for a copy of your E medical transcript and all the clinic records to be sent to you. You may have to sign a release of information form.

Day 67....Still no contact whatsoever from DIAC, try 67 days!

big-2.jpg

Made the mistake of calling DIAC to see if there were any updates. 'well.. I can tell you that in early march we were processing early december' was about all they could clarify.

It simply means that the clinic where the exams were performed uploaded the exam results. The doctor who performed the exams will give a rating for your health and that will trigger a review from the immigration end depending on the results. Your doctor will likely give you a copy of the results. I got copies for my entire family from the clinic and we were all given A heath ratings.

Many thanks for the reply, It just concerned me then that it took the clinic over a week to finalise the results and submit them.

I have a case officer and have now waited 10 days for them to look at one extra document (or so it seems!) which will be accepted ie PCC!

Hi benj19810

Is it worth sending them an email to check they did receive the PCC?

It doesn't make any sense how things can be turned around so quickly when they get the info they requested and others are not. So it does make me wonder if it has not be received.

Got the Grant this morning!!

Good luck everyone and thanks for all the support :)

Big Congrats Husage123! And a direct grant too!

You are the last person on the tracker on either side of my date to get their visa or a CO, so hope that ours will come soon.

Best of luck with the move over here - it is worth the wait/hardwork!

Why is it that even though I know im not going over to validate until later this year, I submitted my application for 189 on 24/01, why im so impatient that it hasnt been granted yet? :mad:

I know it makes no real difference if I don't get it within the next month, I just want it now :laugh: