189 Visa Lodged January 2015

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm out of facebook, news and coffee to distract me - No choice but to sit at my desk rocking slowly back and forth and hoping I can stay in the country for the rest of the day.. someone feel free to chuck a blanket on me if I look cold.

Think I've found link to access it. After a day of withdrawal are you sure you want the tracker back in your lives.....are we not better not knowing! I think I would have been happier thinking 3 months was good!

I definately do*

*I reserve the right to blame you when I relapse into anxiety and insanity. Very true though a bit of knowledge is a bad thing!

Saff, posted before I saw your post. To be clear, I have shared on the proviso of noliablility for any suffering of anxiety, depression, frustration, sleep depravation, reduction in work performance, attention depravation to friends and family or any other symptom of releasing the link!

Saff, posted before I saw your post. To be clear, I have shared on the proviso of noliablility for any suffering of anxiety, depression, frustration, sleep depravation, reduction in work performance, attention depravation to friends and family or any other symptom of releasing the link!

I wish it was as simple as that, I really do. I hope you can live with the guilt! :laugh:

We had our visa granted overnight (UK time), we're not on the tracker but are a family of four who applied on 25th January (front loaded) so exactly 2 months. Still can't quite believe it. I've now joined the forum as now need to organise our move. Good luck to all those waiting, it's definitely the hardest part.

Has anyone been able to edit the new tracker link?!? I am trying to - as need to change it - I got our direct visa grant emails about 30 mins ago!!! 74 days exactly! Adelaide Team 2. Overjoyed, now I can send my email to my employers setting out my demands to keep me (already drafted this morning!). Good luck everyone, hope your wait won't be as long as mine! And if anyone does have any luck with editing it - can you let me know how.....:chatterbox::wink: