Just another day in paradise.

Que Sera Sera

Guest Guest40285
I guess this is a benefit to everyone in Perth being too busy buying drugs!

Good effort, made me laugh :laugh:

Looks lovely, peaceful and warm :-)

I grew up by the beach (in Blackpool, UK) and I do love the beach on a nice warm day. I think the difference is living next to the beach meant 75% of the year was too cold to even enjoy yourself! I am looking forward to spending far more time relaxing on the beach.

So OH home on R&R so took a little walk to the beach , it was ever so crowded

Compare that with the picture of Brighton Beach in this link. http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature...st-FOUR-months#sthash.DfMxSv5Q.dpuf

Not a spare bit of sand (sorry pebbles in Brighton isn't it) to put a towel on. Guess they have to make the most of it when they have nice weather in the UK.

Looks lovely, peaceful and warm :-)

I grew up by the beach (in Blackpool, UK) and I do love the beach on a nice warm day. I think the difference is living next to the beach meant 75% of the year was too cold to even enjoy yourself! I am looking forward to spending far more time relaxing on the beach.

Believe me Jack the beaches round here are nothing like the one in Blackpool.:cool:

Guest Guest66881

Every time i went to brighton it bloody rained and the wind was silly too, my poor old vespa took a beating - bloody rockers:laugh:

Brighton beach is a magnet on a lovely day - what with it being attached to a large town/city. Plenty of other beaches will be much emptier and more sandy - it's not all pebbles in yer bum and sharing your towel with the person next to you!

Compare that with the picture of Brighton Beach in this link. http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature...st-FOUR-months#sthash.DfMxSv5Q.dpuf

Not a spare bit of sand (sorry pebbles in Brighton isn't it) to put a towel on. Guess they have to make the most of it when they have nice weather in the UK.

Guest Guest40285
It's a tough life QSS but someone has to live it. Might as well be those of us lucky enough to live here :cute:

Amen to that Ff

Quite ironic. We call it doggy beach! because its got that much dog crap on it.

:wacko: Don't really get this statement Rio...

not 100% on which beach QSS is on, but knowing where she lives, I'm assuming it's her local one.

ive also been to this beach and didn't see and doggy doo, in fact it's very unusual for you to find any on any of perth doggy beaches. Of course you will always get the dickheads who don't pick up up after their pooches but on the whole perth isn't that bad.

the only place I've heard is bad is secret harbour:confused: But can't comment if this is true or not

Well looking at the 2 pictures you can clearly see what place is more popular. Wonder why nobody goes to your beach..?

Archived