What the World Hates about Aussies

simmo

from a travel website.

What other travellers hate about the aussies..

Women

1. Failing to respect the country's culture

2. Taking too long to get ready

3. Refusing to wear deodorant

4. Speaking too loudly

5. Drinking too much

Men

1. Taking too long to get ready

2. Failing to respect the country's culture

3. Speaking too loudly

4. Always darting in and out of shops

5. Battling when it comes to reading maps.

fair enough!:wink:

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/the-most-annoying-travel-habits-of-australians-revealed/story-e6frfq80-1226802828864

The main thing I could think of would be the banging on about the wonders of Australia when abroad and the whining about life in UK. Inability to hold liquor well is another obvious.

But with the shoe on the other foot there are plenty of Brits banging on about the wonders on the UK and whining about life is Australia and the fact there is no tesco's.

Also met plenty of Brits who get pissed up and can't hold their drink!

The main thing I could think of would be the banging on about the wonders of Australia when abroad and the whining about life in UK. Inability to hold liquor well is another obvious.

More Brit's by far bemoan UK though. Countless claim they would like a life else where. Brit's form still I believe the largest numbers of over stayers in OZ.

Aussies have a name equally to Brits, with those in the know about their poor drinking stamina. Munich was well known by a residents for Aussies poor behaviour during the Beer Fest. No idea if their behaviour has improved but would be interesting to say the least if in reverse.

But with the shoe on the other foot there are plenty of Brits banging on about the wonders on the UK and whining about life is Australia and the fact there is no tesco's.

Also met plenty of Brits who get pissed up and can't hold their drink!

touché!! a fine retort sir!!

iv notice they live in there own little bubble they hardly ha

ve any news about what is going on in the world they are also very loud and yes they drink way to much any excuss for a beer

also the tv over here tends to dumb you down

ok iv had my little rant feel better now

ve any news about what is going on in the world they are also very loud and yes they drink way to much any excuss for a beer

ok iv had my little rant feel better now

Change to a different radio and TV station.

I agree most aussies news web sites are more like OK magazine but hey, who am i to moan?

You mean, like the Daily Mail?

People with a reasonable supply of brain cells use news sites which are nothing like the above. Fortunately there are plenty of them.

ve any news about what is going on in the world

ABC and SBS have channels/stations/programs dedicated to what is going on "in the world".

It's become obvious that people who complain about lack of this news are actually not interested in using them.

That might explain some of the posts on PIO then.

ABC and SBS have channels/stations/programs dedicated to what is going on "in the world".

It's become obvious that people who complain about lack of this news are actually not interested in using them.

That might explain some of the posts on PIO then.

Most poms live in they're 'Blighty Bubble' and no way they'll look outside....

Ok so the economy isn't as strong as it has been but the world seems to hate that we rode out the GFC better than anyone else.

I don't want this to drag down into politics (as it invariably will) but like it or not, the government intervention at the time kept Australia out of recession.

Archived