G'Day from Cairns

BritChickx

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks people. Btw can someone change the title to 'G'day from Cairns' lol seems weird to be hello. Managed to get a half decent sleep but struggling now... still we feel much better than we did when we arrived in NZ last year! Today so far we've been to the lagoon for a swim, got a few bits to eat, got telstra internet and sim cards. Got to go back out later so Paul can set up his banking. I have some pictures from the journey and a few from this morning will put those up soon. Got to do a lot of mundane things to start with, then sort out my visa in the next month or so. But we do plan on doing some cool touristy things aswell!

Guest The Pom Queen

Not great photos atm , hopefully have some more interesting things soon...just need to get a car first so we can get about!

I've told you that you can borrow ours.

There is an estate being sold by a mechanics they want $3900 don't know anything at all about it as I only saw it whilst driving past

Guest The Pom Queen
that's out of our budget, ours is $3000 lol, we've seen some on gumtree that might be decent just waiting on Paul's money to transfer to his aus account then we can look properly.

At least Paul knows something about cars. Seriously if you need ours give me a shout. May have to be Monday or I'm back at hospital on Tuesday so can give it you then

At least Paul knows something about cars. Seriously if you need ours give me a shout. May have to be Monday or I'm back at hospital on Tuesday so can give it you then

You sound such a lovely person, hope all goes well for you health wise.

Archived