What a summer!!

simmo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeh its shocking.....I am sick to death of all this sunburn....think im gonna move up north.....

A cpl of % difference between my city and the south at any one time i think,more or less anyway,no big deal really is it.

Isnt it you who says migrants "try to convince themselves they are living in an aus utopia"? looks the same to me with you and the south

I love autumn, im quite looking foward to that but not so much winter.. Although I do love a bit of snow but i just dont like it when its ice everywhere

The weather so far up is harsh stacey,i know,i guess thats the reason Scotland is such a beautiful,green and lush place tho?

Certainly nowhere else comes close for me,not in the uk anyway,Wales and the Lake district are great that way,but dont compare to Scotland for me anyway

The weather so far up is harsh stacey,i know,i guess thats the reason Scotland is such a beautiful,green and lush place tho?

Certainly nowhere else comes close for me,not in the uk anyway,Wales and the Lake district are great that way,but dont compare to Scotland for me anyway

Yeah we can get some harsh winters, last year wasnt so bad but dont even get me started on 2010 lol i shudder at the thought! We've had a decent summer, not super hot like london.. But its been nice and dry mostly

Archived