What a summer!!

simmo

27 oC ........come on Simmo , how consistant is it .......was 24 here today ...all day and almost first day of spring .............you should not compare weather ........

who's comparing? Its UK news and chat.. It was 29 here and its autumn.. Good summer all in all. Now its coming to and end I hope you all have a loverly summer in Aus and hope to here all about it ;)

BTW i'm not allowed on the weather forum so forgive me if i'm not upto date on it all.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice and dry apart from when we were there Stacey lol! It is a good thing though to keep everything looking so lovely. As soon as we got to cumbria everything was just instantly flat lol. I'm looking forward to hopefully not being here this winter.

See,i couldnt word things like that,too superstitious lol

nice and dry apart from when we were there Stacey lol! It is a good thing though to keep everything looking so lovely. As soon as we got to cumbria everything was just instantly flat lol. I'm looking forward to hopefully not being here this winter.

Your a rain curse lol, yeah it certainly wouldnt be so green without all the rain!

A cpl of % difference between my city and the south at any one time i think,more or less anyway,no big deal really is it.

Isnt it you who says migrants "try to convince themselves they are living in an aus utopia"? looks the same to me with you and the south

Cpl of % difference?

you got 14C tomorrow and Sat.....I got 17C tomorrow and sat....I make that 3C difference.....smidge more than "Cpl %" wouldn't you say??

Guest The Ropey HOFF
27 oC ........come on Simmo , how consistant is it .......was 24 here today ...all day and almost first day of spring .............you should not compare weather ........

First good summer since 1976 whoopee Dooooo. Your not missing much UK weather wise, living in the land of plenty.

Cpl of % difference?

you got 14C tomorrow and Sat.....I got 17C tomorrow and sat....I make that 3C difference.....smidge more than "Cpl %" wouldn't you say??

Errrrr,yeah,"tomorrow" its one % more than a cpl,a massive 3% difference,positively west indies to alaska of difference eh?:laugh:

Liverpool ave yearly high 12.77

london ave yearly high 14.78.....................Difference? 2.1,smidge nearer to 2...

Liverpool ave yearly low 6.43

london ave yearly low 7.22 less than 1

Facts,theyre great eh

Who cares about weather... Are you really that shallow to think a bright sky makes a happy life..??? The sunshine is a small cog in a large motor , all components have to turn

Well,to some,less than two degrees more warmth "is" a happier life apparently?

Personally im not arsed about the weather,just dont like too much heat

Who cares about weather... Are you really that shallow to think a bright sky makes a happy life..??? The sunshine is a small cog in a large motor , all components have to turn

Maybe you should say that to one or two people who give us a daily update on how scorching it is in london

Yes i know! the rest of the year is seasonal tho,go and rain on someone else eh paul,i know![/

Good luck between November and march..!!

I edited that because i posted in an off way with yer,and i thought,"nah,that was uncalled for",but d'yer know what?it was!

I repeat,I KNOW! what is it with you,because youre miserable as sin you want everyone else to be?,your opinion doesnt matter to me at all tbh,so you and that big black cloud that lives over your head dont influence me,but its like you actually begrudge seeing anyone on here posting "anything" positive about aus,its sad tbh,its like youre letting your feelings make you really bitter

I edited that because i posted in an off way with yer,and i thought,"nah,that was uncalled for",but d'yer know what?it was!

I repeat,I KNOW! what is it with you,because youre miserable as sin you want everyone else to be?,your opinion doesnt matter to me at all tbh,so you and that big black cloud that lives over your head dont influence me,but its like you actually begrudge seeing anyone on here posting "anything" positive about aus,its sad tbh,its like youre letting your feelings make you really bitter

Ha ha ha... Sorry mate your words not mine.. YOU said you don't like hot weather, I SAID why you moving to south Australia then...?? It gets very hot for long periods of time ..

Ha ha ha... Sorry mate your words not mine.. YOU said you don't like hot weather, I SAID why you moving to south Australia then...?? It gets very hot for long periods of time ..

I said i know paul,i know you think a lot on here are blind dreamers re aus,im not one of them (if they exist),ive researched as much as i can(fwiw?),and expect nothing but a difficult initial time if/when i land in aus,form filling,looking for work,housing etc etc etc,like i say,i know

Errrrr,yeah,"tomorrow" its one % more than a cpl,a massive 3% difference,positively west indies to alaska of difference eh?:laugh:

Liverpool ave yearly high 12.77

london ave yearly high 14.78.....................Difference? 2.1,smidge nearer to 2...

Liverpool ave yearly low 6.43

london ave yearly low 7.22 less than 1

Facts,theyre great eh

have you cracked it yet?......the difference between percentage (%) and degrees ©?

have you cracked it yet?......the difference between percentage (%) and degrees ©?

Not a case of cracking it,its a case of finding a tiny o on my keyboard ,or using the C

Have you clicked that the difference is less than 2C ave yearly high,not such a big deal is it,unless youre the very sensitive type that is....

Not a case of cracking it,its a case of finding a tiny o on my keyboard ,or using the C

Have you clicked that the difference is less than 2C ave yearly high,not such a big deal is it,unless youre the very sensitive type that is....

or in your case using the % (percentage) :-)

or in your case using the % (percentage) :-)

Didnt think it was that cryptic tbh,we were talking about the weather,i substituted % for a tiny nought or C,next time i'll make allowances:wubclub::wink:

Now,back to the fact of 2.1 % higher ave yearly temps?you hollowing out palm trees for canoe's as we speak,kids covered in palm fronds etc?:smile:

Archived