189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Btw Debbio ,FP215 ,are u sending docs in a zip ,or individual docs as attachments .My agent had to send multiple emails looking at the number of docs requested.He said DIAC does not accept ZIP ...aint that funny ?

Its better to have the multple documents attached to an email instead of sending them as a zip file. As its stated they accept documents in the form of pdf, word, jpeg, tiff ....... so sending them the docs in zip file .... may cause further delay

Thankfully sent them as PDF's, although we didn't have the standard received email that your agent got Debbio. If we haven't heard anything in their 7 working day turnaround I'll send another email to make sure they've got them just don't want to bombard them as the more time they're responding to me, the less they're working on the case.

Although I cannot stand the waiting so hopefully I won't break and call them!

Edited by FP215
typo

Hi all,

Anyone with a July lodgement got a CO assigned yet?

Hi Charliebear,

I had applied in July. My timeline has got the details. And yes, yesterday my agent confirmed i do have a CO allocated. She came back asking for additional details and my claim of points with regards to educational qualification. Cheers.

Hi Charliebear,

I had applied in July. My timeline has got the details. And yes, yesterday my agent confirmed i do have a CO allocated. She came back asking for additional details and my claim of points with regards to educational qualification. Cheers.

Congrats Freakedass ...Btw which team ?

Congrats Freakedass ...Btw which team ?

Thanks shreya. However, i have no idea which team i have a CO allocated from. My agent mailed be back with some query put in by the CO, hence i came to know that someone is working on my case ! I'll check with my agent, though i know the name of my CO :)

I think it's the election delaying all work ..

Come next week or the week after and all the works will resume to normal .

Ranjith, i think you are correct. Election is happening here in Australia tomorrow so i guess its going to back to Business from Monday on-wards. Hope everyone waiting get their approvals in their inboxes :jiggy:

Morning all, still no CO for me :( its been 9 weeks and 1 day!!! annoying.com!!

Alison, you should be having a CO by now. Seems the CO only contact people where they find any problems or have a query. You and me are in the same time period of filing our VISA's (i am 4 days later) and I have been allocated a CO as she came back asking with a query.

I believe you should hear some good news by next week.

O my god, nothing new? Nobody Grants? Whats hapenning, hehe Ranjit i dont think so, offshore applicants do takes time anyway so much longer,,nth wrong.

But my friend applied recently and said even website shows 8 weeks, now immigration agent told her that it takes around 10 week to get CO is just not updates,,so assume lot app in system...

Dont worry still can come later today,,,

Morning all, still no CO for me :( its been 9 weeks and 1 day!!! annoying.com!!

Alison: according to your timeline you have been waiting for less than 8 weeks. The 8 weeks period starts from the date your application is submitted (as per immigration's website), and not from the date the invitation is received. Relax and breathe deeply, there is (at least) one (long, I immagine) week to go before you hit the 8 weeks mark

Edited by Hermalrood
Typo

Alison, you should be having a CO by now. Seems the CO only contact people where they find any problems or have a query. You and me are in the same time period of filing our VISA's (i am 4 days later) and I have been allocated a CO as she came back asking with a query.

I believe you should hear some good news by next week.

Oh i really hope so!! I do have a really easy case only claiming for age+ielts+qualification...have certificates to support all...next week would be amazing!!! Good luck with your visa application too and I hope you get everything sorted with your CO query :) Have a good weekend, alison

I think you read my timeline wrong as I applied for visa on 4th July :) but thankyou for your relaxation tip :)

Your revolutionary format confused me! And to think I have re-read your timeline twice. Your optical illusion easily bypassed my timeline reading skills (heavily biased by the habit of reading dates after the event description). Anyway, so much wasted forum space to avoid admitting I misread your post.

Enjoy the weekend and best wishes for a speedy grant!

hi, my timeline is as follows;

Recieved IELTS results 05/07/2013

Police clearances all recieved 05/07/2013

EOI lodged 09/07/2013

Recieved alocation on 15/07/2013 to lodge visa

Medical completed on 17/07/2013

Visa lodged 21/07/2013

Awaiting..........

anyone submit an application in july that as been granted?

how do you put on the automatic signaturethat shows the dates etc...

Hi We submitted at beginning of July and like most people on here, we haven't got a CO yet. Just spoken to my agent who explained that her clients who submitted end of June are just beginning to receive their grants so if the laws of logic are correct :) July submissions must be in the next few weeks?!!

Lets all cross everything :laugh:

Hi We submitted at beginning of July and like most people on here, we haven't got a CO yet. Just spoken to my agent who explained that her clients who submitted end of June are just beginning to receive their grants so if the laws of logic are correct :) July submissions must be in the next few weeks?!!

Lets all cross everything :laugh:

I am crossing everything too, there are a few on here that submitted around 17 - 21st June that are waiting for grants but have been contacted by CO's, so lets hope we get the grants next week and those at the start of July start hearing from Case Officers and getting grants too! Hope everyone is having a good weekend.