dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All,

Just had an update from my agent NO CO allocated yet!!! its only been 9 weeks.....:wacko: during which time I think I'm going slightly crazy with the waiting!

My agent explained that DIAC are definitely exceeding their published processing times...but there isnt much we can do apart from wait a bit longer eh!!

I will never ever complain about waiting in a short queue again! :cute:

Perhaps this is why a lot of Australians who have migrated recently are so laid back....cos after this process nothing could stress you out eh!!

Thanks for the rant as always peeps xxx

Called them last week, which is how I know we have got a CO, not sure of the case officer details so can't send an email, it's only been a week so don't want to bombard them.

Just wait for like 2 more weeks n call em again, by then they will give u ur COz name as well.. did they tell u what team u r on?

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0200 using Tapatalk 4

Just wait for like 2 more weeks n call em again, by then they will give u ur COz name as well.. did they tell u what team u r on?

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0200 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks, will do. I didn't ask for the team because it would be just something else if try and predict based on timelines.

Hi stevie ..yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

wats ur CO's initials?How abt ur medicals ?link gone?

Hi Shreya

things are startin to finally shift for us :) im not sure what the initials are cos of my agent getting the emails. Noooooooo my link is still there :( the OH is all good though...

what about your husbands link? still there? Where are you currently located? I really do hope our meds will be finalised soon, I did mine 7 weeks ago!! this final wait is the killer aint it! :skeptical:

Stevie ,

Lets hops our team gives us it soon :)

Shreya, your right there, go team 8 whoop whoop :jiggy: forgot to say earlier the co asked for evidence of health for me so agent will send them my medical receipt. They also requested our AUS PCC and UK PCC even though they were uploaded before. im guessing they are having probs accessing them at their end

Hey Nessie1970 ,are u an onshore applicant ?whats holding up ur visa?Medicals ?

yeah I'm onshore and yep its my medicals :

The health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. Your case will be referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required. This page will be updated with advice regarding whether health examinations are required to be undertaken. Please note that this will not occur until a case officer investigates your case in line with published processing times for the visa that you have applied for.

yeah I'm onshore and yep its my medicals :

The health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. Your case will be referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required. This page will be updated with advice regarding whether health examinations are required to be undertaken. Please note that this will not occur until a case officer investigates your case in line with published processing times for the visa that you have applied for.

Nessie1970,

I was getting the same message last week but it has changed back to its original state stating "Organize your medicals". The message keeps on changing for me and its so frustrating understanding on whats happening with the application ... aaarrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Nessie1970,

I was getting the same message last week but it has changed back to its original state stating "Organize your medicals". The message keeps on changing for me and its so frustrating understanding on whats happening with the application ... aaarrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Hi I contacted my CO to confirm they had actually received my medicals which they had. He updated my documents received to show this accordingly. Good luck!

Shreya, your right there, go team 8 whoop whoop :jiggy: forgot to say earlier the co asked for evidence of health for me so agent will send them my medical receipt. They also requested our AUS PCC and UK PCC even though they were uploaded before. im guessing they are having probs accessing them at their end

Ho stevie ,same for us ..asked for my husbands medical evidence.we have sent the medical receipt.Btw from one of the other forum I got to know MOC is processing mid july cases ,so I guess ur will be cleared soon.My husbband did on 15 Aug ,so maybe little more wait ...all the best ..let me know whn ur CO replies or says anything .My agent sent out evetin yesterdat ,yet no reply from CO :(

bTW ,though my agent has already mailed all documents ,the evisa still shows the documents to be in the REQUESTED AND TRIM status. :( Hope he agn starts looking at my case

Hi I contacted my CO to confirm they had actually received my medicals which they had. He updated my documents received to show this accordingly. Good luck!

Nessie: I hope the question is not too personal. Are you from a high risk country?

The reason I am asking is the three months you have been waiting, coupled with the fact that you are (I presume) applying onshore. Surprising your grant hasn't arrived yet

For those who have a similar timeline

Woohoo! Now we have a team, just received a letter from them with request of additional documents.

Hi Dari,

That's good news. I have not contacted the DIAC yet and have no idea if a CO is allocated. I think i need to contact my agent and check. Anyways, which team of CO is been allocated to you as your timeline and mine are almost the same. I am a month ahead of you.

I'm not sure if you're a troll or the luckiest 189 applicant I've ever met on a forum. I'd go with the former

Troll? You mean green one with big ears? No, it's not me, sure :) We still have a long way to go, team name - it is just a team name, not CO :) Our PPC still in progress, so don't think we will be fastest here.

Hi Dari,

That's good news. I have not contacted the DIAC yet and have no idea if a CO is allocated. I think i need to contact my agent and check. Anyways, which team of CO is been allocated to you as your timeline and mine are almost the same. I am a month ahead of you.

It seems to me that not all team write to clients before CO allocation.

Good luck to all of us!

Edited by Dari

Nessie: I hope the question is not too personal. Are you from a high risk country?

The reason I am asking is the three months you have been waiting, coupled with the fact that you are (I presume) applying onshore. Surprising your grant hasn't arrived yet

Hi I'm from the UK. I was asked to submit tax documents which I finally received and uploaded on 19/8/2013. The wait continues....

Morning everyone...

Shreya...i have upleaded docs, but the link is still showing as requested :( its really a pain as I just want to know whats going on!! lol!

I am checking everymorning while eating my breakfast...one fo these mornings I am really hoping to see a big fat GRANTED!!!!! :D

Hope everyone is well x x