189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So just wanted to check if there is anyone who got an Invitation on first week of July 2013 ? if yes, then has there been any contact by CO to any of you guys yet? What is the evisa site currently showing? mine is showing as received for all documents, however the med link is now constantly showing as

"The health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. Your case will be referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required. This page will be updated with advice regarding whether health examinations are required to be undertaken. Please note that this will not occur until a case officer investigates your case in line with published processing times for the visa that you have applied for."

I am not sure i have been allocated a CO yet as i have gone through the agent. Have asked my agent to check if i have one as i am in 9th week after applying for VISA. As per the forum posts here, seems June applicants are finally hearing from a CO and asking for extra doco's. Let me know if any of you are within the same timeline as me and if there has been any progress.

The wait and not knowing whats happening in the background is a KILLER !!!

Seriously debbio ...there is not even a email from the CO ,acknowledging he/she received docs .

I dun knw how long we are supposed to wait ..more thn the wait the part of not knowing whats happening is frustrating .Thy shud atlst inform us.

Thats exactly making me crazy n in result my peanut butter intake has increased :-P

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0200 using Tapatalk 4

Debbio ,was there any mail atlst from the CO that he/she received the docs?

Morning Shreya,

We are going through agent ao not sure...I am thinking of mailing them to find out?? But dont want to seem like I am always on their case :/ I just want to know....something, lol!

Debs

Morning Shreya,

We are going through agent ao not sure...I am thinking of mailing them to find out?? But dont want to seem like I am always on their case :/ I just want to know....something, lol!

Debs

Same here...but i requested agent to keep me in CC ..he did keep in CC for some of the emails.

No we're going it alone without an agent. Have you had any update about your hubby's medical? Is the link still showing?

Yes its still showing ..and no mail from CO as well ..so agn waiting .

FP215 ,I assume you will pretty soon hear back as medicals for both of u are cleared .All the best.Keep me posted.

Yes its still showing ..and no mail from CO as well ..so agn waiting .

FP215 ,I assume you will pretty soon hear back as medicals for both of u are cleared .All the best.Keep me posted.

I am hoping that too, but not holding my breath given Debbio's wait!

I am hoping that too, but not holding my breath given Debbio's wait!

lol...you never know!! Ypu might get your Grant before I recieve mine.

Mailed agent today and she has recieved the automatic reply that CO has recieved my docs...but nothing more! I guess he isnt going to be happy until he has everything :( could be another wait for us as still waiting on one company coming back to me and bank statements from 2003!

lol...you never know!! Ypu might get your Grant before I recieve mine.

Mailed agent today and she has recieved the automatic reply that CO has recieved my docs...but nothing more! I guess he isnt going to be happy until he has everything :( could be another wait for us as still waiting on one company coming back to me and bank statements from 2003!

Btw Debbio ,FP215 ,are u sending docs in a zip ,or individual docs as attachments .My agent had to send multiple emails looking at the number of docs requested.He said DIAC does not accept ZIP ...aint that funny ?

Btw Debbio ,FP215 ,are u sending docs in a zip ,or individual docs as attachments .My agent had to send multiple emails looking at the number of docs requested.He said DIAC does not accept ZIP ...aint that funny ?

Not even sure how my agent is senting them, but I am confidant that she knows what she is doing!