189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

Hi guys. Just spoke with someone in Australia whose in the immigration business. According to him, there will definitely be changes in immigration laws but they will only affect those who file their visa after the new laws are implemented

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0200 using Tapatalk 4

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shreya, I will ask my agent about the co. The checklist request that the co sent doesn't have any initials on it, just the Adelaide.gsm.team8 etc etc to send the docs to.

Did your agent just send the extra docs to the email address stated on the request list, or did you upload them on to evisa instead?

Nope still havent sent the docs but will be on to them tomorrow to get it sorted!

My agent mailed on the given email address.

Hi guys. Just spoke with someone in Australia whose in the immigration business. According to him, there will definitely be changes in immigration laws but they will only affect those who file their visa after the new laws are implemented

Hey Haeeb how are y?Hows your visa, nth still?

Just wanted to ask what news did you heared come to effect soon?Give a pick please. -:)

Hey Haeeb how are y?Hows your visa, nth still?

Just wanted to ask what news did you heared come to effect soon?Give a pick please. -:)

They are removing various occupations, bringing in a personal wealth benchmark, making background checks mendatory

Hi haseeb ,In co's email..Its a 8 digit number ?

I guess its something like a personal number or ID number of the CO ! Not sure though !

Shreya, if you don't mind, can you share the number. Will be able to tell if its a direct no to the CO or something else.

Edited by freakedass
Additional Info asked

Morning all, woke up to an email from our CO finally after 9 weeks & 4 days of waiting!!! woohoo!!! Just need to fill out Form 80 it's got both mine & my partner's name by it, does that mean we have to do one each?? I think we will anyway just to be safe :)

Cool .... good luck and keep us posted. Hope to see July batch start getting their grants !

Morning all, woke up to an email from our CO finally after 9 weeks & 4 days of waiting!!! woohoo!!! Just need to fill out Form 80 it's got both mine & my partner's name by it, does that mean we have to do one each?? I think we will anyway just to be safe :)

one each

Morning Guys,

Hope you all had a fab weekend!

Still nothing for us yet...I send some more docs to my agent on Friday and she said she would pass these on to CO and specifically ask if they have enough now...keep you fingers crossed everyone! I would really, really like to hear at least something this week!

Congrats on CO Alison :)

x x

Congrates there. U both have to fill form 80 individually

They are removing various occupations, bringing in a personal wealth benchmark, making background checks mendatory

Thanks god we all over that, hope that Abbott do not set up some rules to remove PR after some time, will go nuts. lol

Hey guys,

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Just a quick question, does the organise health link only disappear when you have a CO assigned or will it disappear when the system receives it from Medibank/ehealth?

Hope there are a couple of grants this week.

Hey, the link will disappear when diac receive your meds from medibank. If auto cleared then that link should disappear soon, if your meds are referred, then the link will remain there until the medical is determined by the MOC.