189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

Morning Guys,

Hope you all had a fab weekend!

Still nothing for us yet...I send some more docs to my agent on Friday and she said she would pass these on to CO and specifically ask if they have enough now...keep you fingers crossed everyone! I would really, really like to hear at least something this week!

Congrats on CO Alison :)

x x

Thanks Debbio!! My fingers and toes are all crossed for you!! alison x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya guys...OMG WE GOT OUR VISA GRANT THIS MORNING!!! YIPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!! XXX

(btw co was in team 34)

Massive hugs and kisses to immigration2oz agents...they are amazingly supportive and competent in the process...love them all xxx

Many congrats to all of you!! I'm sure the good news hasn't fully sunk in yet! Wish you all the best with your future down under!

(btw co was in team 34)

Massive hugs and kisses to immigration2oz agents...they are amazingly supportive and competent in the process...love them all xxx

Congratulations!!!!

(btw co was in team 34)

Congratulations!!! And so good to see a July application with a grant!! yippee!!! x

(btw co was in team 34)

Congratulations Samdom. Happy to see July applicant's have started getting their VISA's. Being hopeful for myself and others now ! Again, heartiest congratulations and good luck !

Hi Guys, came to know i have been allocated a Case Officer from Brisbane GSM Team 33.

However, I have been asked to prove my 65 claim points in regards to my Highest education qualification. They seem to think i am claiming extra 5 points (Total 65, rather than 60). My agent has told the case officer that my qualification is assessed by ACS and while putting down the details in the EOI the system came back with 65 points and my claim is honest and fair. Now the case officer has put forward the query to "Policy for advice' for an answer. I am not sure what to expect of this but i am hoping something good comes out. Don't want to loose it now after coming so far just because of an unintelligent mistake by the system.

Any thoughts on this? I want to know my chances on getting the Grant. Also, i want to prepare for the worst being hopeful for the best. So what are the options i am looking at incase they do not agree to my claims. Have asked my agent as well on this, but i am yet to get an answer from them. I am in a total fix here. :unsure:

Hi Freakedass ,Does your acs assessment letter has below line :-

" Your Batchelors degree in XXXX has been assesses to comparable with AQF Batchelor degree."

Mine has this .which means ACS has assessed ur qualification as well.U should jus put forward the assessment letter to the CO in this case.

Hi Freakedass ,Does your acs assessment letter has below line :-

" Your Batchelors degree in XXXX has been assesses to comparable with AQF Batchelor degree."

Mine has this .which means ACS has assessed ur qualification as well.U should jus put forward the assessment letter to the CO in this case.

Yes it does state the below:

Your XXXX from YYYY completed June 2010 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Graduate Diploma with insufficient computing content.

Yes it does state the below:

Your XXXX from YYYY completed June 2010 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Graduate Diploma with insufficient computing content.

The only difference I see here is that mine has "major in computing"...nehow u dint claim point for the assessment ,its the system who took it ,so I think thy will come up with some way out ..dun worry

The only difference I see here is that mine has "major in computing"...nehow u dint claim point for the assessment ,its the system who took it ,so I think thy will come up with some way out ..dun worry

Yea the only reason it says insufficient computing is because i have my highest qualification on MBA, and the other computing qualification i have is accredited as major in computing.

I really hope they come out with an Sorry !

Yea the only reason it says insufficient computing is because i have my highest qualification on MBA, and the other computing qualification i have is accredited as major in computing.

I really hope they come out with an Sorry !

Interesting case. Please update when you have an (hopefully positive) ultimate answer from the Department, hence an outcome for your application.

It could be precious for other people to know how to handle and submit the skills assessments when submitting an EOI and subsequently (if invited) a subclass 189 visa application

Interesting case. Please update when you have an (hopefully positive) ultimate answer from the Department, hence an outcome for your application.

It could be precious for other people to know how to handle and submit the skills assessments when submitting an EOI and subsequently (if invited) a subclass 189 visa application

I was hoping it not to be an interesting case. Too many thoughts keep on cycling my head as if getting the grant was any less:mad:. But yes, i will let you know guys the outcome as soon as i hear anything. Hopefully it should come in my favor. Keeping my fingers and everything else crossed whatever i can !! :skeptical:

Today I managed to extract the courier tracking details for my medicals (paper, no eHealth here) and can see that they are en-route with DHL and should be there tomorrow or the day after. They wouldn't advise whether they had been A or B graded, I know that mine and my kids are ok, but my wife has Thalaesemia Minor, which shouldn't cause it to be B graded, but I do wonder whether the Doctor will have erred on the side of caution and decided for a B.

This is problem now, we have 9 weeks or so of second guessing, wondering, waiting, anticipating and hoping... The process has taken over our lives to some extent.