189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys ! We lodged our visa on July 17th. Today i see that its mentioned "TRIM" against my form 80 and form 1221 documents. Against the medicals, it says "requested". Does this mean i got CO ? My agent asked me to get the medicals done only after CO allocation. Waiting Waiting... Offshore applicant from US

Congrats Kelly...Good luck with the wait! I wont lie, its much harder than I thought it was going to be waiting, lol! All worth it in the end though!

Where are you based and where you heading to?

Debs x x

Thanks Debbio and congratulations, how exciting :biggrin:

I'm bracing myself for a bit of a wait to be honest, I've imagining nothing sooner then 3 month then I won't be to disappointed!!

we're from Devon and heading to Perth. How about you?

Kelly :biggrin: X

Congrats Kelly...Good luck with the wait! I wont lie, its much harder than I thought it was going to be waiting, lol! All worth it in the end though!

Where are you based and where you heading to?

Debs x x

Thanks Debbio and congratulations, how exciting :biggrin:

I'm bracing myself for a bit of a wait to be honest, I've imagining nothing sooner then 3 month then I won't be to disappointed!!

we're from Devon and heading to Perth. How about you?

Kelly :biggrin: X

Welcome to the thread Kelly, congrats on submitting your application.

Hi all. My husband and I submitted our application on July 25th. He is the main applicant (software developer, IELTS W 8.5 S 9 R 9 L 8.5) and had 70 points. We currently live in Canada.

We front loaded PCCs and got our medicals done last saturday. Now waiting for CO to be allocated ! Good to see that some of you have received fast grants :)

Hi, we have sent off our documents for trade assessment so just waiting on response..... Really hoping its all fine and can move to next stage of trade assessment but looking at your timeline what does AU PCC mean

many thanks Kellie

Hi Kellie23

The AU PCC is simply the Australian police clearance which is only required for people who have lived in AUS for at least 12 months.

Hope you get your trade assessment completed soon. At least then the first step of the process will be out of the way

Congratulations for all those who received their grants....I wish I receive mine soon.

Anyone who received it can tell me what your online e-visa status show now? does it provide a link or something to your grant letter?

I went with an agent and I am afraid he might not be very attentive to his email so I rely mainly on the e-visa website

Hi Wallas,

The E-Visa site now says as 'Finalized' with a link to the grant letter.

Congrats to everyone who got their grants...... and everyone who has received it has the same timeline like mine..... hoping to hear some good news soon.....to those who got their grants this week..... please please please party! all those weeks of waiting must have deprived you alot

Congrats to everyone who got their grants...... and everyone who has received it has the same timeline like mine..... hoping to hear some good news soon.....to those who got their grants this week..... please please please party! all those weeks of waiting must have deprived you alot

VD12, you are right on the money. The wait is more of a killer than anything else. Its so much emotionally bounded that day/night you just have your Grant (Visa) in your head. To all those waiting, i know the feeling. Its too much to handle sometimes, but just hang on to your boats for a while longer and you will see you are safely ashore to a great new path and endless opportunities. Here's hoping everyone waiting for their grants get them as quickly as possible. Have a lovely day and good luck to yall ! Cheers.

We have our visa! Granted this morning through Brisbane Team 33. We didn't hear from our case officer beforehand, just received an email with the good news! It has been 8 weeks exactly since we applied. Good luck to everyone, I hope you all get good news soon xx

Hi Guys ! We lodged our visa on July 17th. Today i see that its mentioned "TRIM" against my form 80 and form 1221 documents. Against the medicals, it says "requested". Does this mean i got CO ? My agent asked me to get the medicals done only after CO allocation. Waiting Waiting... Offshore applicant from US

From what I've read on here TRIM means "This Requirement is Mandatory", so I'm guessing you must have someone looking at your uploaded documents. Good luck!

Hi All,

Any ICT Project manager who has lodged 189 here ? I need some tips. Planning to go on my own - without using migration agents.

thanks,

When we looked into this the ICT Project Manager was only on the CSOL and not the SOL, therefore only available if sponsored on a 190. The closest similar occupation is ICT Business Analyst which uses similar skills, although this is due to or may already have reached its limit. Suggest you post a thread in the main forum, where more people might be able to help.

Medicals were cleared today and police checks arrived from the UK too. So as of tomorrow ALL of our docs will have been uploaded and ready for Mr or Mrs case officer to review!! :biggrin:

Medicals were cleared today and police checks arrived from the UK too. So as of tomorrow ALL of our docs will have been uploaded and ready for Mr or Mrs case officer to review!! :biggrin:

And then the waiting can begin again!! Congrats on getting everything uploaded, it really will help speed it along if they don't need to contact you for more information.

And then the waiting can begin again!! Congrats on getting everything uploaded, it really will help speed it along if they don't need to contact you for more information.

Thanks FP215, that's what I'm hoping as I'm not the most patient of people. I'm going to try and forget about it now...

We have our visa! Granted this morning through Brisbane Team 33. We didn't hear from our case officer beforehand, just received an email with the good news! It has been 8 weeks exactly since we applied. Good luck to everyone, I hope you all get good news soon xx

From what I've read on here TRIM means "This Requirement is Mandatory", so I'm guessing you must have someone looking at your uploaded documents. Good luck!

Massive Congratulations on your Grant :D x x x

Archived