189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

Thanks ..done

not long until you get your grant now!!! maybe this week itself you will get it!

m hoping the CO will respond to us and ask for meds by tomorrow or day after as it will be a week since we got a CO on Thursday.

Go team Adelaide :wubclub:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning everyone...

Shreya...i have upleaded docs, but the link is still showing as requested :( its really a pain as I just want to know whats going on!! lol!

I am checking everymorning while eating my breakfast...one fo these mornings I am really hoping to see a big fat GRANTED!!!!! :D

Hope everyone is well x x

Ha ha ha ...yeah and do u see the status as TRIM as well .

Mr.CO is not in a mood to reply too ..newhow all the best .

not long until you get your grant now!!! maybe this week itself you will get it!

m hoping the CO will respond to us and ask for meds by tomorrow or day after as it will be a week since we got a CO on Thursday.

Go team Adelaide :wubclub:

Thanks stefe ...hope we all are very close to THE GRANT :)

Ho stevie ,same for us ..asked for my husbands medical evidence.we have sent the medical receipt.Btw from one of the other forum I got to know MOC is processing mid july cases ,so I guess ur will be cleared soon.My husbband did on 15 Aug ,so maybe little more wait ...all the best ..let me know whn ur CO replies or says anything .My agent sent out evetin yesterdat ,yet no reply from CO :(

Hi Shreya,

Thanks for this. I'm hoping my meds will soon be cleared seeing MOC are into July now. I'm not sure yet if my agent has sent the docs are not yet but he said yesterday he was going to send them but haven't had an email from him yet! Typical! One of the disadvantages of an agent. On evisa my stuff still says requested for my health evidence and for my wife her evidence of character says requested and file name says TRIM? Whar does this mean?

Where are you currently located? Will let you know of I hear from co. BTW, I have reas the once you send requested docs, the co quite often don't reply

Hi Shreya,

Thanks for this. I'm hoping my meds will soon be cleared seeing MOC are into July now. I'm not sure yet if my agent has sent the docs are not yet but he said yesterday he was going to send them but haven't had an email from him yet! Typical! One of the disadvantages of an agent. On evisa my stuff still says requested for my health evidence and for my wife her evidence of character says requested and file name says TRIM? Whar does this mean?

Where are you currently located? Will let you know of I hear from co. BTW, I have reas the once you send requested docs, the co quite often don't reply

Yes ,Requested and TRIM are the statuses I see for all requested docs by the CO.I am located in India.Yes the agents are damn frustrating.I have asked my agent to keep me in BCC/CC going forward.

So We've finally had contact from the CO to ask for more docs. Looks like we have the same CO Shreya - Adelaide Team 8, initial V.

We've been asked for Form 80, additional defacto proof and work experience proof for me, as we're claiming partner points. Hoping to get it all uploaded this evening UK time so its waiting for the CO when she gets to work in the morning!

Finally things feel like they're happening again! :biggrin:

Hey FP125 ..yeaaaaa :biggrin:..All the best and let me know when u hear back from our Dear V :biggrin:

Hi debbio ,any idea on which team ur CO belongs to?My CO belongs to Team 8 Adelaide -Initials V

Hi shreya

i am also with adeliade team 8. But I think they are too slow. They have not yet sent us the email for the CO allocation.

i only came to know via calling DIAC

Yes ,Requested and TRIM are the statuses I see for all requested docs by the CO.I am located in India.Yes the agents are damn frustrating.I have asked my agent to keep me in BCC/CC going forward.

Hi Shreya

That's a good idea. I may ask my agent to do likewise, if he hasn't already sent the email. Was your agent happy to do this for you? If I hadnt of used an agent my visa would have been lodged and granted a long time ago.... Anyways it will be worth it :) BTW what part of aus you planning on going to?

Morning everyone...

Shreya...i have upleaded docs, but the link is still showing as requested :( its really a pain as I just want to know whats going on!! lol!

I am checking everymorning while eating my breakfast...one fo these mornings I am really hoping to see a big fat GRANTED!!!!! :D

Hope everyone is well x x

Hi Debbie

I'm sure your fussy co will soon send you your grant. I mean what else do they want from you...your blood?? :)

So We've finally had contact from the CO to ask for more docs. Looks like we have the same CO Shreya - Adelaide Team 8, initial V.

We've been asked for Form 80, additional defacto proof and work experience proof for me, as we're claiming partner points. Hoping to get it all uploaded this evening UK time so its waiting for the CO when she gets to work in the morning!

Finally things feel like they're happening again! :biggrin:

Hi FP215

Glad to see things are progressing with you too. It won't be long now! Our timelines are very similar and I have the Adelaide team 8 too! Apparently they are really fast at processing apps :biggrin:

Hi Debbie

I'm sure your fussy co will soon send you your grant. I mean what else do they want from you...your blood?? :)

Think they are wanting blood, sweat and tears.... :D

Lets hope we all get good news very soon!!!!!

P.S. None of my requested docs are marked TRIM...just requested!

There has been plenty of sweat and tears at my end. I might as well be doing my agents job cause I'm always having to keep the pressure on them.

I think it depends on the co you have regarding TRIM/received etc. Think some don't bother updating things

Dari, if you received a message from Adelaide team 13 requesting some docs, it doesn't mean that you was allocated to this team. It's just a team which gatheres some documents in order to facilitate case officer's job. Personally, I got a request message from this team just a week after submission. I also know some other people who received messages from them. But again, they have nothing to do with case officers allocation

There has been plenty of sweat and tears at my end. I might as well be doing my agents job cause I'm always having to keep the pressure on them.

I think it depends on the co you have regarding TRIM/received etc. Think some don't bother updating things

What agent are you with...if you dont mind me asking?

Our agent has been really good (Ian Harrop) As soon as there is any movement they are right onto us.

Stevie ,I second you .The agents are so irresponsible .They dun undst the value of this visa for us.Its jus another application lodged for thm .

Anyhow ..hope we listen atlst something from the CO tomorrow

TRIM status is present in the other Attachments Received section.Anyhow ,does matter much?Are u emailing docs are attaching them on online application on evisa?

Hi Shreya

That's a good idea. I may ask my agent to do likewise, if he hasn't already sent the email. Was your agent happy to do this for you? If I hadnt of used an agent my visa would have been lodged and granted a long time ago.... Anyways it will be worth it :) BTW what part of aus you planning on going to?

Melbourne it is !!!!!!!!

Ho stevie ,same for us ..asked for my husbands medical evidence.we have sent the medical receipt.Btw from one of the other forum I got to know MOC is processing mid july cases ,so I guess ur will be cleared soon.My husbband did on 15 Aug ,so maybe little more wait ...all the best ..let me know whn ur CO replies or says anything .My agent sent out evetin yesterdat ,yet no reply from CO :(

Mid july cases? any idea what happened to late april cases?

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0200 using Tapatalk 4