189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

Ha ha ha ...yea ..me too ..feels like too close to the grant ..lets keep our hopes high and be positive and attract the grant :P ..USE THE SECRET'S LAW OF ATTRACTION . :P:D

Yes you are right Shreya........ but some times i Fell we are so near but yet so far .....

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Everyone...

I as totally stressed out today...as you all know we finally have CO who has requested forms 80 for hubby and I...they have now been filled out and sent back to agent.

CO has also requested info re my taxes/wages, etc! I am not having to contact companies which no longer exist and ask for this info....argh! I am worrying that if I cant get this info it is going to cause major problems for me :cry:

Just wanting to vent my frustrations really!

Hope everyone is well and those visa keep coming :wink:

Hi Debbio

I was worrying about the same thing as I have only been able to provide p60's for the past 5 years and not sure if they'll need past 8 years...however ive been employed in the same place for 17 years sp hopefully that'll be enough info?

Would it be usefull to contact HMRC and see if they can help?

Good luck with it hon

Hi Debbio

I was worrying about the same thing as I have only been able to provide p60's for the past 5 years and not sure if they'll need past 8 years...however ive been employed in the same place for 17 years sp hopefully that'll be enough info?

Would it be usefull to contact HMRC and see if they can help?

Good luck with it hon

Hi Samdom ,what ur status btw ?Co allocated?Medicals cleared?

Thanks everyone...I knew I could rely on you all for a positive kick up the butt :biglaugh:

I have contacted the tax office and they did send me a letter detailing all my taxes, but I am pretty sure it only goes back to 2006...I need it to go back to 2003 :/ All we can do is sent them all the info I have collected to date and hope thats enough!! :)

Thanks again everyone! I will keep you all posted x x

Hiya!

I read your comments everyday and am really hoping you get your visa soon!! We're still waiting for our CO and I think its this not-knowing part which is killing me!!

Anyway quick question could you please tell me if you are claiming for work experience points on your 189 visa? Am just interested why they are asking you for payslips etc and if it's something I would need to make sure I have ready for that day when I get an email!! :)

Thankyou!!!!

Thanks everyone...I knew I could rely on you all for a positive kick up the butt :biglaugh:

I have contacted the tax office and they did send me a letter detailing all my taxes, but I am pretty sure it only goes back to 2006...I need it to go back to 2003 :/ All we can do is sent them all the info I have collected to date and hope thats enough!! :)

Thanks again everyone! I will keep you all posted x x

PS Good Luck too!!!!

Hi Syed21

Thanks for this. I will fill it up just to be safe. Although I hear of some case officers never asking for a form 80 for this 189 visa. Also its not on the documents checklist guide either. I wonder why?? Will start filling it up anyway.

Form 80 is indeed mentioned in booklet 6 (http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf), the "bible" to follow for the 189 application process.

More often than not the CO will request it, so I guess your idea to have it handy is a good one. But Since you make the effort to gather all the details to fill the form, why not frontloading it as well?

Hiya!

I read your comments everyday and am really hoping you get your visa soon!! We're still waiting for our CO and I think its this not-knowing part which is killing me!!

Anyway quick question could you please tell me if you are claiming for work experience points on your 189 visa? Am just interested why they are asking you for payslips etc and if it's something I would need to make sure I have ready for that day when I get an email!! :)

Thankyou!!!!

Hi Alison,

Welcome and good luck for a quick grant!!

Yeah I am claiming points for 8 years work experience so I have to prove that I was paid for this work and also paid taxes x x

Hi Everyone...

I as totally stressed out today...as you all know we finally have CO who has requested forms 80 for hubby and I...they have now been filled out and sent back to agent.

CO has also requested info re my taxes/wages, etc! I am not having to contact companies which no longer exist and ask for this info....argh! I am worrying that if I cant get this info it is going to cause major problems for me :cry:

Just wanting to vent my frustrations really!

Hope everyone is well and those visa keep coming :wink:[/

QUOTE]

Hi Debbio

Don't worry, it will all work out in the end and I'm sure you will have your grant soon. I know the feeling, its such a long process and soooo stressful and by the time you are nearly at the end of it, you're about to crack! By the time our visas get granted we will be checking in to a psychiatric ward haha

Form 80 is indeed mentioned in booklet 6 (http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf), the "bible" to follow for the 189 application process.

More often than not the CO will request it, so I guess your idea to have it handy is a good one. But Since you make the effort to gather all the details to fill the form, why not frontloading it as well?

Hi Hermalrood

I would have filled it up and pre loaded it too if I had of known that it is usually asked for. Cause on evisa, the 189 visa checklist doesn't mention the form 80 hence why I thought it was rarely asked for. Didn't want to waste my time filling it up on the slim chance it would be requested. Anyways this form isn't too bad to fill up for me cause I'm just using the info that I filled up for my last visa. Thanks for the 'bible' haven't come across it before

Hiya!

Thankyou!!!!

Hi alison13

Yep I'm claiming Australian work experience points. I just uploaded a few payslips and bank statements along side my employment reference. This should be sufficient.

All the best with it

Hi Alison,

Welcome and good luck for a quick grant!!

Yeah I am claiming points for 8 years work experience so I have to prove that I was paid for this work and also paid taxes x x

Thankyou for your answer debbio :) I feel I have a really straight forward visa app as i'm only claiming for Age (30 points) + IELTS (20p) + ACCA certification (15p) - I can't think of anything else they would ask me for apart from this Form 80 I keep reading about, which I have printed out ready to go, so fingers crossed things will hurry along shortly xx

Hi alison13

Yep I'm claiming Australian work experience points. I just uploaded a few payslips and bank statements along side my employment reference. This should be sufficient.

All the best with it

Thankyou too Stevie129 :) and hope you get your visa soon :)

Thankyou too Stevie129 :) and hope you get your visa soon :)

Hi alison13

Thank you, I have my fingers crossed. I think mine is any easy application like you too cause I'm only claiming age (30 points) ielts (10) degree (15) Australian work exp (5)

Hopefully our case officers will think like this too and give us our grant even quicker :)

Thankyou for your answer debbio :) I feel I have a really straight forward visa app as i'm only claiming for Age (30 points) + IELTS (20p) + ACCA certification (15p) - I can't think of anything else they would ask me for apart from this Form 80 I keep reading about, which I have printed out ready to go, so fingers crossed things will hurry along shortly xx

Hi alison...yeah u shud be asked fr any employment proofs in that case.how abt ur meds?done/cleared?

So I checked my online app and some of the documents status has gone to requested.

Work Reference ,Passport and Police Characater Clearance.I will upload these again and check with my agent if thrs an email from the CO .

Also in the Attachments Provided section ,the Filename has changed to "TRIM" for above 3 documents.What does that means?any idea guys

So I checked my online app and some of the documents status has gone to requested.

Work Reference ,Passport and Police Characater Clearance.I will upload these again and check with my agent if thrs an email from the CO .

Also in the Attachments Provided section ,the Filename has changed to "TRIM" for above 3 documents.What does that means?any idea guys

Hello,

Congratulations for CO allocation!

TRIM is 'The Requirement Is Mandatory'. Please reply back to CO via attachment.

Grant day is coming...

Hello Guys,

My VISA application is now showing this comment

"The health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. Your case will be referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required. This page will be updated with advice regarding whether health examinations are required to be undertaken. Please note that this will not occur until a case officer investigates your case in line with published processing times for the visa that you have applied for."

However, the character assessment link is still there... what does it mean ? I have completed my medicals as well ! :wacko: