189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

Hi sominya,

i got my PCC on the very same day i had my appointment with them. you just have to make an online appointment which you have already so all you have to do now is go there, they will cross check your form for all the details and give you the PCC there and there.

Good luck... let me know what happens, October seems pretty far though dont you think?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys,

m writing on this thread for the first time. read through it all and gave me alot of information. FP215 has pointed me here, thanks alot.

noticed many of you have applied first and second week of June, just want to know if there is anybody with me in the last week of June in the wait list? would help alot if we whine together...

Thanks Shreya10, I did check with some others who did an Indian PCC and they also told that it is a walk in, they were not sure of Pune though!!

Anyway I tried to re-schedule my appointment and it got re-scheduled to 12th Sep. Not sure how it picks the date. But way better than 1-Oct-2013 :)

Hey Stefe, yes you are right. Actually it depends on your current address, the passport office you are visiting and the place of issue of your passport. In my case all 3 are in Pune , so I expect to get the PCC on the same day (Atleast this is what I understand from what I have been reading online :) ). I have been collecting info from some of my friends who have done a PCC for other visas, and there have been mixed responses. 1 of my friends didn't get his PCC until about 2 weeks!!

Hi guys,

m writing on this thread for the first time. read through it all and gave me alot of information. FP215 has pointed me here, thanks alot.

noticed many of you have applied first and second week of June, just want to know if there is anybody with me in the last week of June in the wait list? would help alot if we whine together...

Welcome Stefe ,could you please add your timeline ?

Thanks syeem,

seems like you and i fall in the same timeframe of applying for PR, my husband and i have applied on the 28th but the only difference is we have already attached our PPC's only awaiting CO to respond and ask for our meds....hopefully you and us should hear something this week that starts tomorrow!

Hi all,

I have been looking at this forum for few weeks now, and I think it is very helpful for applicants to be aware of other people's timelines, CO allocations, grants,... Thanks to everybody who contributes and will continue to do so!

I want to share my timeline with you, hopefully it would be useful, too. I do not know how to edit my signature:

EOI invitation (60 points, Architect, onshore): 03.06.2013

189 visa application: 21.06.2013

Medicals: 14.06.2013

PCC (Italy, Australia): 17.06.2013

CO allocation (Team 7, Adelaide): 23.08.2013 -I had no contact from CO yet, I rang immigration and found out about CO allocation

Grant: ??

As you can see, I up-fronted all documents.

Morning guys...

Try to avoid visa stuff at weekend, but seen as i'm up early with my littlest thought i'd pop on and say hi :)

Welcome stepe... l logged 3rd week in september so ur only week behind me.

Hoping this might b my week for grant....please mr CO :wubclub:

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. X x

Welcome Stefe ,could you please add your timeline ?

been struggling with that...

ill write it down here itself.

husbands PCC october 2012

my PCC may 2013

invited for 189 may 2013 (60 points onshore engineer)

applied: 28th june 2013

CO: still waiting for one

Edited by Stefe
missed details

Morning guys...

Try to avoid visa stuff at weekend, but seen as i'm up early with my littlest thought i'd pop on and say hi :)

Welcome stepe... l logged 3rd week in september so ur only week behind me.

Hoping this might b my week for grant....please mr CO :wubclub:

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. X x

hey Debbio,

lets hope this is a good week for us!! m fed up of the wait to be honest...

Hi all,

I have been looking at this forum for few weeks now, and I think it is very helpful for applicants to be aware of other people's timelines, CO allocations, grants,... Thanks to everybody who contributes and will continue to do so!

I want to share my timeline with you, hopefully it would be useful, too. I do not know how to edit my signature:

CO allocation (Team 7, Adelaide): 23.08.2013 -I had no contact from CO yet, I rang immigration and found out about CO allocation

where are you from? all i can say is you have uploaded everything up-front there is likely a chance you will get your grant without a CO even responding to you. so i guess you gotta be optimistic and patient.

good luck

where are you from? all i can say is you have uploaded everything up-front there is likely a chance you will get your grant without a CO even responding to you. so i guess you gotta be optimistic and patient.

good luck

I am from Italy, but I have been living in Australia during the last 3 years and currently reside in Sydney.

Patience is my friend :) Hope my CO will give me the grant in the next week or 2.

Good luck!

Hi all,

Hi. I'm pretty positive you'll get yours soon. I applied 2 days before you (see my timeline) and I got the grant 22nd of August 2013. CO never contacted my migration agent, just straight to the grant letter. And when I saw the grant letter, it's from Team 7 Adelaide, just like yours. I'm an onshore applicant, too.

Have you filled out the Form 80?

Good timeline, I am more optimistic now :)

Yes, I did fill form 80 and 1221, too. Not sure if it was required, I just did it in case they ask for it.

Will keep you posted!

Hi. I'm pretty positive you'll get yours soon. I applied 2 days before you (see my timeline) and I got the grant 22nd of August 2013. CO never contacted my migration agent, just straight to the grant letter. And when I saw the grant letter, it's from Team 7 Adelaide, just like yours. I'm an onshore applicant, too.

Have you filled out the Form 80?

Hello! I am completely new here :) I will be happy to wait for grant in such good company

Subclass 189

EOI (60 points) submitted: 01.08.2013 Invitation 19.08.2013 Visa Lodged 20.08.2013 PPC (in progress) Meds (booked for next week)

Edited by Dari

Good timeline, I am more optimistic now :)

Yes, I did fill form 80 and 1221, too. Not sure if it was required, I just did it in case they ask for it.

Will keep you posted!

Did you actually submit/frontload the forms (80 and 1221) through the online application system or just filled them out and have them ready "in case they ask"?

If you don't mind me asking, did you use an agent?

Thanks

Hello! I am completely new here :) I will be happy to wait for grant in such good company

Subclass 189

EOI (60 points) submitted: 01.08.2013 Invitation 19.08.2013 Visa Lodged 19.08.2013 PPC (in progress) Meds (booked for next week)

Dari,

My timeline is similar. Will be interesting to see how we go.

I attached forms 80 and 1221 through the online application system few days after I lodgement. I filled them in 2 years ago when I applied for my current temporary visa, so it was just a matter of updating some information.

No, I did not use an agent, I did it all by myself! I am a bit scared that I might have missed or misread something, but see how it goes now.

Did you actually submit/frontload the forms (80 and 1221) through the online application system or just filled them out and have them ready "in case they ask"?

If you don't mind me asking, did you use an agent?

Thanks

Hi all,

Hi valemay24

I see that we are in the same boat, considering my application was lodged on the 21 June too!! Check my timeline.

Think I will ring immigration to see if I have a team allocated yet cause my agent has heard nothing yet.. Here's hoping!!

Front loaded all my forms and meds too.