189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But when, like in nomadgreen's case, your grant has already been awarded, does the "do not open" prescription still stand?

I guess it should. Even though nomadgreen has got his grant DIAC would still require the hard copies of his Medicals. This is been confirmed by my Agent and few other friends of mine who got their Visa grants. Its best for nomadgreen to ask his agent rather than getting different views about his situation.

This is all getting very confusing now, haha!

So Shreya has your link now chaged to the top message, but this morning it was showing bottom one??

For this Medical Status Statement, my experience was: do not believe what's written, simply contact your CO (if you have one), and he or she will let you know whether it's CLEAR or not.

For mine, I am showing the funny statement too but I contacted my CO and he replied saying "Both of your medical has cleared" and that means everything.

Hope this helps.

Hi ,

I have got the link for meds and have downloaded the referral letter (HAP ID). Have booked an appointment for this sat. My worry is the UK PCC , I am not sure how long will that take!! The UK PCC is all through post and not online and going by my experience with the Indian Postal Services , I am slightly worried!! I haven't done the Indian PCC yet, does anyone know how long does the Indian PCC take?

Hi Somniya ,

Indian PCC takes a while ,so get started on it ?Btw are u alone on the application or you have dependents ?Whats ur job code?

Any updates for anyone yet ? For me all the document tabs show as 'received' and under that there are 2 other things mentioned.

1. Organize your health examinations - I have done this last week and awaiting my reports to be sent over to me, however, CO can see them online as well.

2. Complete Character assessment - This is already completed for Australia and other countries and uploaded them.

Does this mean a CO is looking into the case or am i just being too optimistic !!

Cheers.

​freakedass

You are not being too optimistic, that should be the spirit! I remember the status of the documents my agent submitted changed from "required" to "received" two days before the grant letter. So yeah, somebody must be looking into your application.

Well i'll keep my spirits high nomadgreen. However, the 2 pointers make me a little worry as in why is it still asking for details !! Anyways, there is nothing that's gonna happen now as its 4.45 PM here and being a friday, i dont think much work is going to happen anymore. So yea, next week it it !!

We are the other end of Glasgow (West Coast) Elaine, my sister live in Edinburgh, love it through there!:) where are you heading to in Oz?? x x

We were hoping to head to Perth at the end of October but it feels a little too tight now, as we haven't done anything about our flat yet and we would still need to hand our notice in to our works etc. So I am thinking the end of Jan now which isn't what we want but I certainly didn't think it would take this long to be approved.

What are your plans?

Well i'll keep my spirits high nomadgreen. However, the 2 pointers make me a little worry as in why is it still asking for details !! Anyways, there is nothing that's gonna happen now as its 4.45 PM here and being a friday, i dont think much work is going to happen anymore. So yea, next week it it !!

Hi Freakedass ,Yeah ,now evetin starts over on Monday ..I really dun undst wat takes thm so much time to give a grant,

Hi Freakedass ,Yeah ,now evetin starts over on Monday ..I really dun undst wat takes thm so much time to give a grant,

Shreya,

I believe its just not us but many more who are awaiting their results as well on some other VISA class, hence the delay. Hopefully somewhere some person is happy today having his VISA grant given ! :)

Guys ,

One more thing ,how many past years of salary slips and tax documents have you submitted ?

With regards to me i have handed over all my payslips for previous 8 years along with tax documents. However i was not able to provide any tax statements for year 2007 but i have handed over my yearly income document (CTC) to show my employment status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

With regards to me i have handed over all my payslips for previous 8 years along with tax documents. However i was not able to provide any tax statements for year 2007 but i have handed over my yearly income document (CTC) to show my employment status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OK..yeah the salary slips and bank statements shud be enough to prove any missing tax document

Regarding the Health and Character links, I still had that link up to the day I got my grant.

Regarding payslips. I expected the CO to ask for this because I only submitted two evidence of work experience - the professional reference and the employment letter. So I front loaded my position description and my payslips just for the past 3 months. The agent uploaded all this on the day of my visa grant, an hour before the visa grant actually. So I didn't know if that was the game changer as to why the CO did not contact my agent.

Still nothing for me today :( and its the weekend again! Boy this waiting sucks x x

I was hoping you'd have it today given the grants in the last couple of days. Fingers crossed for you.

I took the advice anyway and just lodged the visa. I'm dreading this wait. On the other hand it's a lot better place than I was in a month ago when there was a possibility of having to leave Oz due to losing my job here on a 457. Things are starting to look up. :wink:

Its getting really really frustrating for me now, i filled my visa application on 27 April, got a CO allocated on 09 May (thats what DIAC helpline lady told me), uploaded all the docs except meds, got my team name and CO'S name (got to know them by calling DIAC again) but by far neither i have the grant nor even a single email from my CO. The helpline people say that i should only worry if i dont get a case result by next april, not before that.. may be because im an off shore applicant?

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0200 using Tapatalk 4

Its getting really really frustrating for me now, i filled my visa application on 27 April, got a CO allocated on 09 May (thats what DIAC helpline lady told me), uploaded all the docs except meds, got my team name and CO'S name (got to know them by calling DIAC again) but by far neither i have the grant nor even a single email from my CO. The helpline people say that i should only worry if i dont get a case result by next april, not before that.. may be because im an off shore applicant?

so far, in my understanding, there's only two major reasons for a longer wait: 1) medicals being referred, and 2) applicant is subjected to further security checks.

Good luck.

Hi Haseeb, seems like your application is going through external security checking. One of my fellow countrymen (Bangladesh) applied on Oct 2012 and got his grant on Aug 2013. So, hang in tight there.

Edited by syeem

Ok,

So from what I read from the various posts about Indian PCC, it is a walk-in service and you get your PCC on the same day. But it is not so, atleast not in Pune. I first filled up the online form, submitted it and got an appointment for 1-Oct-2013!! Now I will submit my documents on 1-Oct-2013, and not sure when I will get the PCC! Any idea?

Ok,

So from what I read from the various posts about Indian PCC, it is a walk-in service and you get your PCC on the same day. But it is not so, atleast not in Pune. I first filled up the online form, submitted it and got an appointment for 1-Oct-2013!! Now I will submit my documents on 1-Oct-2013, and not sure when I will get the PCC! Any idea?

There is a direct walk in as well...or else use a agent to get it done quickly