189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

Out of curiosity SINCE UR AND MINE JOB CODE IS THE same,wat all additional docs did CO request from you ?Had u uploaded the form 80 in advance or gave it only when the CO asked for it ?

Hi,

I got asked for additional employment docs from case officer as I had only submitted my reference letter that I used for ACS. I have worked for the same company for 10 years. So the additional documents I sent were: 10 years (every 4 months) bank statements, 10 years tax summary, 10 years salary review letters, and my British Computer Society Membership, showing that you have to have 5 years experience to gain the membership I have, which I was awarded with in 2009.

Form 80 I did not front load, and was not asked for.

All the best with your application.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All ,

A while ago my application shows this for both me and my partner :-

The health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. Your case will be referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required. This page will be updated with advice regarding whether health examinations are required to be undertaken. Please note that this will not occur until a case officer investigates your case in line with published processing times for the visa that you have applied for.

Btw for me it was showing till this morning - "No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship. "

Hope someone is working on our case ...fingers crossed

This is all getting very confusing now, haha!

So Shreya has your link now chaged to the top message, but this morning it was showing bottom one??

My husbands link changed 2 days ago to this. Kids and myself changed about 2 weeks ago. So maybe you will hear something soon. Like I said, his changed 2 days ago, and today we got the email. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Debbio, this was meant for you, I hit the wrong reply button.

Edited by DreamOfOz

I hope no-one has to wait as long as we are, we hoped to be out by the end of Oct but there is no way of that happening now so looks like it will be next year before we head out. It's the waiting game that is killing me, I just wish they would tell you what is happening, I think we are going to email our new CO tonight and see if she can even advise how far she has got accessing our application. I can't believe we started this process in Feb and it's still on-going.

I hope you get a CO soon and the ball can't start rolling for you. xx

We are the other end of Glasgow (West Coast) Elaine, my sister live in Edinburgh, love it through there!:) where are you heading to in Oz?? x x

We're planning to head to Brisbane, hopefully Feb 2014. What about you guys? Where are you all planning to go?

We are also heading to Brisbane...although hoping to go October/November time or as soon as possible after that...all visa dependant :)

Where abouts in UK are you??

We're in the East Midlands, near Nottingham. Once we get the golden ticket we'll start to apply for jobs and if either of us get one would love to move out sooner but not holding out too much hope as it will make a real difference when you're actually there. By Feb we'll have enough saved to fall back on if either of us do have any trouble getting something so will feel a little more secure in the move and hopefully people should be back to hiring by then after the Christmas lull.

Hi ,

I have got the link for meds and have downloaded the referral letter (HAP ID). Have booked an appointment for this sat. My worry is the UK PCC , I am not sure how long will that take!! The UK PCC is all through post and not online and going by my experience with the Indian Postal Services , I am slightly worried!! I haven't done the Indian PCC yet, does anyone know how long does the Indian PCC take?

Ok Guys ,,one more update ,my evisa now shows "Complete Character assessment for this applicant " Link as well ?

Debbio ,FP215 ,do u also see this link?

i had that link since application date up until the grant even though the agent uploaded all my police checks and the Form

what I really want to know is why I still got "health checks yet to be determined" or something even after the grant. I hope they don't take back the grant. lol.

and can I open the duplicate of medical results which Medibank (panel doctor) sent me? it's sealed and sent to me just in case the CO asks for it and if they have trouble viewing the eMedical account.

Hi Shreya10 where did u check it? could you please provide the link as to see the progress of your status, as the one that go to from the immigration website shows its under maintenance for quite some time now which is very very annoying as we cannot see or know anything whats happening about my visa status.

this is the 8th week that i've been waiting since my lodgement on the 27th of June. Any advice as to how to approach this matter would be really helpful

Thanks

Hi Shreya10 where did u check it? could you please provide the link as to see the progress of your status, as the one that go to from the immigration website shows its under maintenance for quite some time now which is very very annoying as we cannot see or know anything whats happening about my visa status.

this is the 8th week that i've been waiting since my lodgement on the 27th of June. Any advice as to how to approach this matter would be really helpful

Thanks

Hello,

have you tried this link?

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login

Best regards,

i had that link since application date up until the grant even though the agent uploaded all my police checks and the Form

what I really want to know is why I still got "health checks yet to be determined" or something even after the grant. I hope they don't take back the grant. lol.

and can I open the duplicate of medical results which Medibank (panel doctor) sent me? it's sealed and sent to me just in case the CO asks for it and if they have trouble viewing the eMedical account.

Do not open your medical results. Send it to your agent and they will send it to DIAC.