189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I attached forms 80 and 1221 through the online application system few days after I lodgement. I filled them in 2 years ago when I applied for my current temporary visa, so it was just a matter of updating some information.

No, I did not use an agent, I did it all by myself! I am a bit scared that I might have missed or misread something, but see how it goes now.

Thanks for your reply. Yours is indeed a peculiar case as architects are quite rare to find among 189ers, and your country of origin too makes your case a rare one.

Have you done your studies in Australia? And, since you mentioned that, what kind of visa was the one you had to compile a form 80 and 1221 for? 457? 485?

As for having done the whole process by yourself, as long as everything you submit is consistent with your claimed points you should be absolutely fine. Shouldn't be too long before you get some hopefully good news

Pleased to have lodged our visa and uploaded all documents with the exception of medicals which are scheduled from Wednesday and police checks that we are waiting to receive...

Now the waiting game begins!!

Thanks for your reply. Yours is indeed a peculiar case as architects are quite rare to find among 189ers, and your country of origin too makes your case a rare one.

Have you done your studies in Australia? And, since you mentioned that, what kind of visa was the one you had to compile a form 80 and 1221 for? 457? 485?

As for having done the whole process by yourself, as long as everything you submit is consistent with your claimed points you should be absolutely fine. Shouldn't be too long before you get some hopefully good news

Good news have arrived!!!!! That was really quick.

I had a 457 visa (sponsored to work as an architect in Sydney. I am the primary applicant. My boyfriend is included as a de facto partner). I did my studies overseas, but I claimed only Australian work experience. Maybe it helped in processing the application faster.

Congrats to you too ... so what was your timeline mate ? Can you share your details please.

Thanks!

I don't know how to change my signature, I write my timeline here:

EOI invitation (60 points, Architect, onshore): 03.06.2013

189 visa application: 21.06.2013

Medicals: 14.06.2013

PCC (Italy, Australia): 17.06.2013

CO contact (Team 7, Adelaide): 26.08.2013, she requested my Australian PCC. The e-visa system has lost them.

Grant: 26.08.2013. 1 hour after I sent the requested document!

Thanks!

I don't know how to change my signature, I write my timeline here:

EOI invitation (60 points, Architect, onshore): 03.06.2013

189 visa application: 21.06.2013

Medicals: 14.06.2013

PCC (Italy, Australia): 17.06.2013

CO contact (Team 7, Adelaide): 26.08.2013, she requested my Australian PCC. The e-visa system has lost them.

Grant: 26.08.2013. 1 hour after I sent the requested document!

Congrats. Now enjoy the PR celebration!

Hey Guys I need a lil info.

I am ready to send my CDR to EA for assessment

I have 2.5 years of experiance after my bachalors and 4 yrs before

so i wanna know at the time of sending CDR i need 3 yrs to get 5 points on experiance or it can be done while submittal of EOI

Can i send my CDR now with 2.5 yrs of experiance ?

Please help