Any 175ers still awaiting a CO?

Ohhh heck

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Form 80 urgent help

pls help on following :

1)should both primary and secondary applicant fill separate form 80?

2)should submit certified address proof? If yes who can certify?

1. They asked me to provide separate forms for me and wife.

2. It wasn't possible to certify proofs docs for me, I wrote some explanation on the last page of form... I provided some letters, postcards and so on.

All the best!

Thank you Kostya

in that case, what is the point in filling about partner details???

I checked acknowledgement letter again. In fact, it's not clear from the letter if I had to provide Form 80 for me only or for all applicants above 16.

I've remembered the reason for me to fill forms for both of us. It was mentioned in checklist for paper-based application:

Completed form 80 for each person aged 16 years and over.

I think that's for the case if they decide to arrange additional checks for partner as well.

Guest melanie79

just got email saying i have got a case officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! am sooo excited but noone up here i can tell. if i ring my mum now at this time & wake her she will think something is wrong! my flatmates are all out & not one of my friends are available on skype- everyone must be having an early night so now i have to wait til the morning! if im this excited now, il being doing a little dance around our housing estate if/when i finally get the email saying "grant"!!!!!!!!

Guest melanie79
Hi Guys - I've lodged my application via a migration agent and was wondering where the CO allocated email will go? Is it them, me or both of us. Also do DIAC always update the online status?

Diac don't always update, according to some other pio posts I've seen on here. Im guessing your agent gets the email from&Will send it on to you.

The nice postman kindly delivered my police clearance certificate today so I now have all the info my CO requested (meds, form 80, police) uploaded. Guess I now just wait.....!!:biggrin:

Fab......:biggrin:

My other half's PCC turned up today, but no sign of mine...........:frown:

I need to learn to be more patient, I'm turning into a crazy woman:wacko: (well slightly more than before anyway)......... Hope I'll be done and dusted with uploading by Monday.

Guest melanie79

Hi guys! How long did it take for the police check to come through? I know it says up to 10 working days on the form so just wondering did it take more than a fortnight or was it quicker?

Hi guys! How long did it take for the police check to come through? I know it says up to 10 working days on the form so just wondering did it take more than a fortnight or was it quicker?

Both sent for on the 20th August, emails acknowledging processing on 28th August, Hubby's arrived in the post this morning....... Still waiting for mine, so will be 2 weeks so far on Monday....

Guest melanie79
Both sent for on the 20th August, emails acknowledging processing on 28th August, Hubby's arrived in the post this morning....... Still waiting for mine, so will be 2 weeks so far on Monday....

Thanks for that! Good to know that they send an acknowledgement email as i didn't get a receipt from the post office. Hope yours arrive soon!!!

Thanks for that! Good to know that they send an etionynon!!

acknowledgement email as i didn't get a receipt from the post office. Hope yours arrive soon!!!

Congrats Melanie79!!!! Wonderful news! You must be very pleased, keep us all updated so we can seem how you are getting on!

All the best! :-)

Guest melanie79
Congrats Melanie79!!!! Wonderful news! You must be very pleased, keep us all updated so we can seem how you are getting on!

All the best! :-)

thanks Britlaw!!! I sent off UK police checks bout 4days ago&Irish police check so just need to book medical for next week -will be interesting to see how long it takes. Never thought this would be happening so soon-i gave myself 12-18months time frame so to get a case officer 8weeks later is surreal! How far along are you in the process?

thanks Britlaw!!! I sent off UK police checks bout 4days ago&Irish police check so just need to book medical for next week -will be interesting to see how long it takes. Never thought this would be happening so soon-i gave myself 12-18months time frame so to get a case officer 8weeks later is surreal! How far along are you in the process?

Im not sure why, I think I read somewhere on PIO that the Irish check takes longer than the English one? But eitherway I'm sure it will be in plenty of time before the end of 28 days. Do you have E-health available on your medicals? Apparently medicals are uploaded to DIAC super quick and x-rays within days, so a great system!

You must be very excited! Amazing how quick everyone is hearing from a CO! I don't think anyone was expecting this especially with all the new rules setting in.

We are still waiting I'm afraid :-( hopefully this week will be our time for a CO. I have booked medicals but dates can be altered if we are delayed getting allocated. PCC's are filled in but reluctant to send off for the same reason.

So which area will you be looking at moving to? Have you told your nearest and dearests yet?

PCC took ten days, but as someone said you get a confirmation that they have it and are processing it. Sure it willl be with you shortly.:biggrin:

Guest melanie79

hi!

wouldnt surprise me if the irish check does take longer! it was actually much easier- only needed to nip up to the local garda station & show them my passport & my address- they dont charge either![

i think the clinice has e-health, i need to look into it again but im sure i read it on their website. i have told family & friends, in the beginning they were all really supportive, now things are happening they are asking me whether its such a good idea after all! typical! im sure they will come round again though! im planning on going over to the gold coast to validate the visa in january (if the visa is granted in time!), i have friends travelling the east coast for a month in jan & was thinking of going to meet them for a couple of weeks & check out the area. if i like it (was there in 2004 & loved it then) then i will probably go there, if not then i will head to sydney. i worked there in the past & have old friends there.

where are you planning on going? the co allocation dates are due to be updated this friday so i reckon they will have all june's applicants allocated to a case officer then! let me know how you get on anyway!

QUOTE=Britlaw;1935952728]Im not sure why, I think I read somewhere on PIO that the Irish check takes longer than the English one? But eitherway I'm sure it will be in plenty of time before the end of 28 days. Do you have E-health available on your medicals? Apparently medicals are uploaded to DIAC super quick and x-rays within days, so a great system!

You must be very excited! Amazing how quick everyone is hearing from a CO! I don't think anyone was expecting this especially with all the new rules setting in.

We are still waiting I'm afraid :-( hopefully this week will be our time for a CO. I have booked medicals but dates can be altered if we are delayed getting allocated. PCC's are filled in but reluctant to send off for the same reason.

So which area will you be looking at moving to? Have you told your nearest and dearests yet?

Congrats to everyone who got CO's recently, there can't be many more waiting! I feel your pain 2012OZ, I saw everyone around me getting CO's except us. It will happen! Sandym - we have our meds tmrw in Plymouth! As for police checks, we had confirmation of receipt on 21.8.12 and received them 1.9.12. I'm sure you won't be waitin too long!

Congrats to everyone who got CO's recently, there can't be many more waiting! I feel your pain 2012OZ, I saw everyone around me getting CO's except us. It will happen! Sandym - we have our meds tmrw in Plymouth! As for police checks, we had confirmation of receipt on 21.8.12 and received them 1.9.12. I'm sure you won't be waitin too long!

I hope not, it might be taking longer as I was in the forces many moons ago. They had better arrive soon, this is the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle.

We had our medicals in Plymouth last week, the staff there are all very nice, it took us 2 hours (me, my husband and 2 toddlers) so give yourself time. The dr we saw turned out to be my GP's husband, small world hey. Good luck, it took a week for all our results to be uploaded, the bloods taking the longest but they then got finalised straight away.

Guest melanie79

good luck with medicals this week guys! and heres hoping our police checks arrive soon!!! fingers crossed for those still waiting on a co too.

Edited by melanie79
tmi