Any 175ers still awaiting a CO?

Ohhh heck

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone

I was worried as we seemed to be waiting longer then others but..................we have now been assigned a case officer!!!

175 application lodged on 9th May and case officer on 31st July which makes it about 12 weeks so it does look as though they are speeding things up which is good news for all.

:biggrin:

Guest medders78
Hi everyone

I was worried as we seemed to be waiting longer then others but..................we have now been assigned a case officer!!!

175 application lodged on 9th May and case officer on 31st July which makes it about 12 weeks so it does look as though they are speeding things up which is good news for all.

:biggrin:

Yay, congrats, won't be long now for you. We are still waiting, lodged on 28th may so hopefully we will get our CO in the next few weeks.

wow, thing's are moving quick.

I thought i would be waiting till the end of the year, early next year to be assigned a CO

Our application was lodged on the 29th of June.

Congrates to all that have a CO now and good luck with the final processes.

Congrats Allena - a very quick turnaround. Would I be right in saying you applied under 175 as an Accountant (I noticed you mention ICAA in your thread above so assume you got them to assess your skills?). I'm an Accountant and submitted in late June (so a few weeks after you). I got my skills assessed by ICAA only...did you have to get assessed by CPAA as well?

Cheers.

Jamie.

Guest yazaid

Yipppeeeey guys my visa was granted today. :D

I'm planning to go to Melbourne within 2 or 3 months. I'll go there for a month to check the atmosphere then come back. After that I will arrange myself for migrating. Any advice will be appreciated.

What steps do I need to take until I reach there if any of you are already there in Australia.

Heck

then i doubt what the criteria to allot co!!! did u upload or documents correctly? Or any thing to do with different profession!!

Renji, you have just made me even more paranoid! How do you know if you've uploaded correctly? And I am a nurse so hoping we are still wanted!!!!

Renji, you have just made me even more paranoid! How do you know if you've uploaded correctly? And I am a nurse so hoping we are still wanted!!!!

I'm a nurse too but they only want nurses for 175 visas with 2 years experience. If there is a problem with your docs your CO will tell you when you get one I would thing. I don't think they reject people for IT errors :)

Go to this link https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa it should only make reference to medical and police clearance information being outstanding. If this is the case you should be fine. Once you get a case officer they will inform you of anything not being done correctly. An example of which might be something like a copy of a document, like a passport or anything like that might have been really low resolution or bad quality. The case officer will simply ask you to upload another better quality copy and give you 28 days to do so.

Good luck.

Guest myluckygod

Still waiting for CO....:(

Applied 175 on 28/05/12 (HR, Civil Engineer, Cat 4).

Its going to be 2 years in november 2012 with my employer, who will happily sposer me. I applied 175 because of july 2012 rush, but looking at the time its taking to get the CO, I think I should have waited and should have applied employer sponsered PR.

Guest Allena

Jamie S., yes you are right I have applied as Accountant 221111. The only reason why I have applied to CPAA and ICAA simultaneously is just because I was really frightened not to be able to lodge our visa before new rules. So I decided to be on a safe side and submitted the same package of docs to CPAA and ICAA on the very same day. And apparently I was right in my decision. I was more inclined to make assessment with ICAA as their site is more understandable and organized and they have shorter advertized periods. But CPAA did my assessment 40 days earlier. ICAA provided my assessment 6 days after new rules. Anyway CPA was much more friendly and easier to collaborate with, now I can objectively say that. Thanks to CPAA I was able to lodge my visa before new rules.

Guest myluckygod

Got case officer today.:biggrin:

He requested med and PCC. He also requested ielts for my spouse. He is working as manager in a store and has all his degrees in english. Does this not prove that he has good english as he wont be able to do his job if he cant speak english.

Applied 175 on 28/05/12 (HR, Civil Engineer, Cat 4).

Guest WantToBeInOz

I am also wondering abt that. I have lodged 175 on Jun 1st , but yet to get a CO allocated. BUt, i could find people who had lodged 175 after me are now CO allocated.. I am also from IT and applied against the skill - Analyst programmer. Can someone provide some inputs on the probable CO allocation dates ?

I am also wondering abt that. I have lodged 175 on Jun 1st , but yet to get a CO allocated. BUt, i could find people who had lodged 175 after me are now CO allocated.. I am also from IT and applied against the skill - Analyst programmer. Can someone provide some inputs on the probable CO allocation dates ?

We are still waiting too, applied 28th may as an analyst programmer too. We really wonder just how they allocate COs as we have also seen later applicants get assigned recently. It's all such an unknown which is why it's so frustrating. I don't think it will be much longer now for either of us.........

Hi Wanttobeinoz and Sandym, I also applied under analyst programmer and although I didn't apply until June 17 I noticed that there wasn't many IT professionals stating that they have a CO. would be good to know when either of you get one allocated.

All the best