Any 175ers still awaiting a CO?

Ohhh heck

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off to get my medical done tomorrow in Manchester, waiting for my police check to come back and form 80 (arghh!) done just needing to be uploaded. All getting a bit real.

Phi lincolngirl, your timeline is so close to ours, we have our medicals on Tuesday in Plymouth, police forms were sent last week and form 80 (aargh) uploaded last week to......not long now :cool: Then the fun really starts, the real planning to get there

Hey All,

Got CO allocated today!! Very happy!!! Medicals booked for 13th September in Edinburgh and Police checks to be sent away later today. I lodged on 20th June so only took 9 weeks and 3 days for me to get a CO allocated. Crazy how fast this has went given that I was told originally it would take 12 months before a CO was allocated!

Only issue was I have been asked to upload all the documents I have already uploaded eg passports, birth certificates etc. Abit confused about this as I was under the impression they should have received all the documents already, as I uploaded them on 20th June when I submitted the application. Anyone else had this issue? I was thinking of just uploading them all again and sending my CO an email. Any thoughts?

Good Luck to all those still waiting.

SandyM, did you use the CO email address to send form 80, or did you upload to the diac site as with all the other original documents?

For everyone, I would recommend Medmigration at the Bridgewater hospital in Manchester for Medicals, very friendly and efficient. On the EHealth system so no forms need doing, just your TRN number to book. Everything done in one place and very nice Dr Smith.

Guest melanie79

i hope i can send the rest of my documents ive yet to upload (pcc,medicals etc) to the co email address as ive exceeded my limit now and it wont let my upload any more documents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SandyM, did you use the CO email address to send form 80, or did you upload to the diac site as with all the other original documents?

For everyone, I would recommend Medmigration at the Bridgewater hospital in Manchester for Medicals, very friendly and efficient. On the EHealth system so no forms need doing, just your TRN number to book. Everything done in one place and very nice Dr Smith.

Hi, we emailed it to the CO as it was to big to upload.

Our CO also asked for form 80.Stupid question mayb, but do myself and my husband have to complete separate forms or is it just the main applicant who has to do one?As with everything else, the info on the DIAC website is unhelpfully vague!

Hi All,

Migration agent called this afternoon to say CO assigned! Very please / relieved / excited / nervous that everything now seems to be moving so quickly...pretty much every emotion under the sun. So for those of you still outstanding, it should really be any day now!

One twist in the tail which I would be grateful to get everyone's opinion on. We provisionally booked our medicals on Friday for the 28th September when we saw the DIAC website update to 1st June progress. The date that the CO has quoted at the today is the 24th...so 4 days earlier. I'll be calling the clinic tomorrow to see if there is are earlier dates in September, but where do we stand if we can't get anything before the 28th. I'm sure I read on other threads that the key is to keep the CO updated on progress - provided they see you are actively looking to get things organised they will be fine. Is that other peoples understanding or is the date the CO quotes the "MUST HAVE" date?

Cheers.

Jamie.

Congrats to all that have had a CO assigned. From what. Can see just me and Melanie79 left... I'm sure our time will come :)

I was advised by my agent not to get my meds/pcc done until I get my CO but beng as the allocation dates are within a month I'm thinking I should take the risk.

Has anyone got a visa without having to do their meds?

Dear friends

Congrates to all who got CO.

Hopefully all of us would be getting CO in a week.

Hence we need to start an active useful discusion on future goals like JOBS AND SETTLEMENTS IN AUSTRALIA.

WHAT YOU GUYS SAY ABOUT THIS!!!! :)

Edited by renji

Congrats to all that have had a CO assigned. From what. Can see just me and Melanie79 left... I'm sure our time will come :)

I was advised by my agent not to get my meds/pcc done until I get my CO but beng as the allocation dates are within a month I'm thinking I should take the risk.

Good luck embassy hopefully you get your CO soon!

I haven't heard of anyone getting a visa without a medical as yet? Unless anyone else has a story...??

I have read that a few PIO have front loaded meds and PCC's, on the basis that so many 175's have been allocated over the last 14 days, I would say take the risk, I may do the same too! Applied for a 175 last week of June!

All the best!

Guest melanie79

yep your right im still waiting on co. Decided to go ahead & get my garda clearance & my UK police check though as UK check can take up to 10th working days & i figured with that time frame & posting to UK it should be back in couple of weeks in time for the next allocation update of co's! Im going to wait though for a co before booking my medical. Good luck everyone!

Hi Britlaw, We're going over to activate the visa in April/May time but we wont be moving over till I finish my nursing degree next Aug/Sep :( Still very exciting though :)

Congratulations Jenniferoz! So when do you plan to make the move?

Klm081, we are still waiting too, lodged the same date... Waiting...tick tock! Good luck!

Hi Britlaw, We're going over to activate the visa in April/May time but we wont be moving over till I finish my nursing degree next Aug/Sep :( Still very exciting though :)

Very exciting indeed! Good for you guys!

Where are you planning to move to? Have you told family friends? We are dreading that bit!!