Any 175ers still awaiting a CO?

Ohhh heck

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wallen
Congratulations to you both. OhHeck when did you apply?

Just saw your first post, I still have a few weeks before i get worried.

Congrats again

Hi Guys

I have just got my CO assigned this morning. I lodged my visa in the 3rd June. A very big surprise. They have asked me for some employer references. I originally sent some but they obviously weren't good enough. I sent 2 references from my work colleagues because I did not want work to know yet. Has everyone else had to give references from their employers and not colleagues. I am just concerned because they wil not be best pleased knowing that I am looking at buggering off. And also if it all goes pair shaped then I am not in the best of situations. HELP.

Daz

Hi sandym.

Yes asked for form 80 and some payslips. Yeah to plymouth for medicals. It is more expensive but not a lot of choice from down here!

Exciting times eh?

Well, we have just completed form 80, that was fun :mad: and emailed it to them. I phoned the Nuffield today to ok medicals and they only do them on Tuesday's, my hubby has work commitments next weeks so we cant go until the 28th in 2 weeks :arghh:

Hi Guys

I have just got my CO assigned this morning. I lodged my visa in the 3rd June. A very big surprise. They have asked me for some employer references. I originally sent some but they obviously weren't good enough. I sent 2 references from my work colleagues because I did not want work to know yet. Has everyone else had to give references from their employers and not colleagues. I am just concerned because they wil not be best pleased knowing that I am looking at buggering off. And also if it all goes pair shaped then I am not in the best of situations. HELP.

Daz

Congratulations daz :biggrin: It's a great feeling isn't it. Re the employer references, my husband has a quiet word with his manager who gave him an employer reference but he was worried as he didn't want to make it public knowledge, so to speak. She was really good about it thankfully and it did the job with DIAC and not everyone knows at his work, just in case

Sandym

My Boss is the second in command so it would cause me propper greef because he would be p****d off and he would deffinately tell the MD, so he would be p*****-d off aswell. I am a senier designer were I and I am in the middle of some quite larger projects. So me going would be a pain in the kneck at the moment.

Daz

Guest WantToBeInOz

Congrats Heck and Sandy.... What a great news for other 175ers waiting........ :) Sandy lodged on 28/05...i dd on 01/06.....hmmm..its too close now.....may get a CO allocated anytime from now..... fingers crossed...... :)

Guest WantToBeInOz

The wait is over.... Got a CO allocated today.... :)asked for Medical, PCC and form 1221 .... Can someone shed some light whether DIAC needs only the requested docs or..they may ask for any further docs ???

The wait is over.... Got a CO allocated today.... :)asked for Medical, PCC and form 1221 .... Can someone shed some light whether DIAC needs only the requested docs or..they may ask for any further docs ???

Welldone! I reckon they just wanna get rid of all the old apps so they can focus on EOI! What is form 1221 out of interest?

Geez - at this rate of allocation I'll be sending posts just to myself in the very near future. Lodged on 26th June, so fingers crossed in the next month or so. Congrats to all of those who have had their CO assigned - you're almost there!

I hope so, I applied on the same day!

Jamie and dredg97

I think we guys will get CO some where near september mid as we applied end of June.Still there is around 25 days gap with current allocations.

But some one posted here like EOI applicants will get priority after sep1. Dont know what happens in that case.

Any way expect minimum 20 days.

Cheers

Renji,

I think you're right, we should be allocated a CO by Sepember, which is totally fair, within just 3 months from lodging our application.

As far as the Skill Select applicants are a few, they shouldn't affect us even if they have priority.

Hopefully when their number will be consistent all of us will have a CO, crossing fingers!

I am considering to attend the medical examinations in early September even if we have not been allocated a CO.

My migration agent has discouraged me to do so but he has already front loaded our police clearance, lol!

He didn't provide me my TRN, I'm not sure if I can attend the medical checks without it...

Guest wallen
Renji,

He didn't provide me my TRN, I'm not sure if I can attend the medical checks without it...

Did he not send you a copy of the reciept from DIAC payment? If he did the TRN is on that... My agent recommended me doing my medicals at the end of July, was a bit suprised when she emailed me but she's the expert. Still no CO yet