Any 175ers still awaiting a CO?

Ohhh heck

Guest WantToBeInOz

I have lodged application for me, spouse and my 3 yr old kid. When i contacted the DIAC authorized clinic for the mandatory medical health checkup, they asked me for my TRN and to my wonder they said there is only name (my name) listed as per the records for medicals. So, i am bit confused now. Does it mean, medicals is required only for the primary applicant (But, the DIAC status page shows "Medical requirements outstanding" for my spouse and kid as well) Or is it a procedural fault at DIAC side ? Also, i am asked to submit form 1221 also. Anyone else here was asked to submit the same ???

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lodged application for me, spouse and my 3 yr old kid. When i contacted the DIAC authorized clinic for the mandatory medical health checkup, they asked me for my TRN and to my wonder they said there is only name (my name) listed as per the records for medicals. So, i am bit confused now. Does it mean, medicals is required only for the primary applicant (But, the DIAC status page shows "Medical requirements outstanding" for my spouse and kid as well) Or is it a procedural fault at DIAC side ? Also, i am asked to submit form 1221 also. Anyone else here was asked to submit the same ???

When I rang to arrange our medicals with the Nuffield Hosp they only had access to my husband (primary applicant) and my records even though our 2 children are on the app. I emailed our CO and he made them accessible to the hospital for us all to be booked in.

Did he not send you a copy of the reciept from DIAC payment? If he did the TRN is on that... My agent recommended me doing my medicals at the end of July, was a bit suprised when she emailed me but she's the expert. Still no CO yet

He sent me an email informing me about the receipt of my application from DIAC.

The only available data are:

PRIMARY APPLICANT: My name and surname

DATE OF BIRTH: XX/XX/19XX

CLIENT ID: 12345678900

LODGEMENT DATE: 26 June 2012

I tried to use my Client ID but I cannot see online my application, so the TRN should be different.

I called the clinic today and they don't seem to be so interested in my TRN, the only issue would be not using the e-Health system, they will post my medicals by courier directly to Sydney.

Hi Folks,

This morning (early!) received the good news that a case office has been allocated. We applied on June 10. Only request is meds and police checks, so one step further...

Hope the rest of you do soon.

dredg97

You must ask strictly for your TRN if you paid him.It is your right.

Again!!why all are rushing for medicals before they ask to do??!! is it like we can save much time??

Where do u find list of DIAC advised hospitals in different cities???

dredg97

You must ask strictly for your TRN if you paid him.It is your right.

Again!!why all are rushing for medicals before they ask to do??!! is it like we can save much time??

Where do u find list of DIAC advised hospitals in different cities???

Hi Renji,

I asked him, he's on vacation now and I will push him again when he'll be back.

I will work offshore for 28 days in the middle of September and not return to my country before mid October, so it's more convenient for me to get medicals before leaving.

My wife is still on maternity leave and will get back to work in October as well, and my older baby starts going to pre-school in mid September.

Having medicals in the next 2-3 weeks is simply more convenient for us all, rather than waiting for October.

No rushing, just more convenient... :wink:

Funny isn't it...you check your emails on your phone through bleary eyes every morning, and even though you don't really expect anything from DIAC, you're still slightly disappointed when there's nothing there.

Then, on a Saturday morning (the day when you really didn't expect anything at all), you check, just out of habit...and there it is! :chatterbox:

We lodged on 16 June, and were assigned a CO on the 18th August....gobsmacked at how quick that is; happily gobsmacked :biggrin:

We've been asked for Meds and Police Checks.

Good luck to all others waiting...

Just received an email by my migration agent, we have a CO!

Allocated yesterday, on the 18th, asking for medicals, all other documents are met, except for english requirement for my wife, for which we are going to pay the 2nd Instalment.

Tomorrow I'll book the medicals, soooooooooooo excited!!! :laugh::laugh::jiggy:

Congratulations dredg97 - you win the race! Submitted same day as you (Accountant; think you said you're IT?). Hope to hear ourselves next couple of weeks.

Thanks Jamie, you'll get a CO very soon, like all the other applicants.

It's my understanding that at DIAC are clearing all 175/176 before proceeding with 'massive' invitations through Skill Select.

I'm Occupational Health and Safety Advisor, let's keep in touch!

Guest WantToBeInOz

Friends, can someone from india help me out in getting my query clarified ? I have lodged 175 on Jun 1st and the CO was allocated on 15th Aug. CO asked for medicals, PCC and filled in form 1221. Got my medicals completed and now looking for the PCC. When i checked the Federal NPC application form, i have found some fields that require details on Australian Driving license, Daytime phone num etc. I am currently in India and i dont have an Auz driving license. Also, i am not sure whether the india contact number can be given against the "Daytime contact number" ?. The application also asks fr the current residential address. Is it Ok ,if i give the current Indian residential address? I was in Aus till Sep 2011 on 457. So, i am wondering where could i provide the details of my stay in Auz in the application for federal NPC ?

hope, some PIOs can shed some light .... :) Thankzz..

Friends, can someone from india help me out in getting my query clarified ? I have lodged 175 on Jun 1st and the CO was allocated on 15th Aug. CO asked for medicals, PCC and filled in form 1221. Got my medicals completed and now looking for the PCC. When i checked the Federal NPC application form, i have found some fields that require details on Australian Driving license, Daytime phone num etc. I am currently in India and i dont have an Auz driving license. Also, i am not sure whether the india contact number can be given against the "Daytime contact number" ?. The application also asks fr the current residential address. Is it Ok ,if i give the current Indian residential address? I was in Aus till Sep 2011 on 457. So, i am wondering where could i provide the details of my stay in Auz in the application for federal NPC ?

hope, some PIOs can shed some light .... :) Thankzz..

Hello

May be in application, u kept Australian details as u were on 457!!

u may need to update the CO by sending e mail that u r currently in India.Or if u applied on line, there is a link to provide change of details.u should update through that.

Day time Ph num and current residential address should be fine as what ever u have now.

Guest wallen

We got our visa granted yesterday!!! So relieved. Had front loaded out Meds and PCC so was the first we heard from the CO. Still lots of work to do to finding job etc. but can start saying “when going to Oz” instead of “if I go” Its scary

Thanks for the advice you all gave on the forum and best of luck to all of you still waiting.

I'm still here Renji :jimlad:

Tomorrow is the fortnightly update from DIAC on processing progress, so lets see what they update to. Would be great if the progress jumped like it did two weeks ago.

If it's upated to May, then safe in the knowledge that there are plenty of people from June already allocated, I may proceed with Medicals & PCC.

For those already assigned COs - is there any harm in front loading Medicals & PCC? I'm assuming that the financial risk lies with us (in terms of it only being valid for 12 months). There's no way a CO would come back and say we have jumped the gun by getting meds & PCC done prior to them requesting??

Thanks,

Jamie.

Is there any May'12 applicants still awaiting for CO allocation?

What's going on for my case? It seems almost all the May applicants got the CO. I'm really worried!confused.gif

EA applied 27/07/2011 | +ve: 28/09/11 (Telecommunications Engineer) | 175 (online|self): 25May2012 | CO: still waiting ranger.gifconfused.gif Medical: eHealth: 11Aug2012; From 13Aug2012: Medical status is "Further medical results referred"

Eeeeek, I have been allocated a CO this morning. I applied on the 23rd of June and was expecting to be waiting until mid September at least! They really are on a roll with 175 processing!