Any 175ers still awaiting a CO?

Ohhh heck

Congrats to everyone who got CO's recently, there can't be many more waiting! I feel your pain 2012OZ, I saw everyone around me getting CO's except us. It will happen! Sandym - we have our meds tmrw in Plymouth! As for police checks, we had confirmation of receipt on 21.8.12 and received them 1.9.12. I'm sure you won't be waitin too long!

Hi Ohhh heck, you'll have to give me some pointers as I'm still waiting. Everyone around me seems to be pushing ahead - great to see the happiness a CO brings and want to share the experience. 2012Oz maybe we can mope together!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to everyone who got CO's recently, there can't be many more waiting! I feel your pain 2012OZ, I saw everyone around me getting CO's except us. It will happen! Sandym - we have our meds tmrw in Plymouth! As for police checks, we had confirmation of receipt on 21.8.12 and received them 1.9.12. I'm sure you won't be waitin too long!

We have our police certificates :ssign19: We will upload them tonight and email our CO and wait for the exciting news............

Yeap, back to waiting again, a few weeks ago it was for a CO and now for the CO to wave their magic wand and grant us all our dreams........ The final pieces have been placed and so we shall wait, impatiently again. We are nearly there now everybody, and in record time (even if it has felt like snails pace at times :biglaugh:)

Guest melanie79

good luck sandym!!! will be keeping an eye out for when you get the GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeap, back to waiting again, a few weeks ago it was for a CO and now for the CO to wave their magic wand and grant us all our dreams........ The final pieces have been placed and so we shall wait, impatiently again. We are nearly there now everybody, and in record time (even if it has felt like snails pace at times :biglaugh:)

Hi Ohhh heck, you'll have to give me some pointers as I'm still waiting. Everyone around me seems to be pushing ahead - great to see the happiness a CO brings and want to share the experience. 2012Oz maybe we can mope together!

Embassy- I'm with you on the mope!! Do you think it depends which pile our applications get out into or do they sort into job specific applications? Still waiting ...... And waiting, everyday I wake up and check but no magic email :(

Guest melanie79

this friday the co allocation dates due to be updated, so will be interesting to see how far along in june they are now, but i reckon you will have a co before friday (i feel it in my waters-as my mum would say!!!) fingers crossed for tomorrow nat!!!

Embassy- I'm with you on the mope!! Do you think it depends which pile our applications get out into or do they sort into job specific applications? Still waiting ...... And waiting, everyday I wake up and check but no magic email :(
Edited by melanie79

2012oz, I think their job specific and I've noticed that the IT pile seems to take longer. I know what you mean about checking as it seems to have become an obsession, especially when youmsee so many people getting a CO! I've applied as an Analyst programmer. What area do you fall under.

Melanie79, I so hope you're right!

sandym, I have just uploaded my PCC (4 days after the OH).... So am joining you in the queue. Hope it's not too long of a wait.........:SLEEP:

embassy, I have applied as a Developer Progammer and got my co after 63 days.......hang on in there :jiggy:

Edited by Debz101

sandym, I have just uploaded my PCC (4 days after the OH).... So am joining you in the queue. Hope it's not too long of a wait.........:SLEEP:

embassy, I have applied as a Developer Progammer and got my co after 63 days.......hang on in there :jiggy:

Hi Debz101, thanks for the reassurance, much appreciated. I hope you get your grant tomorrow. That way I can nick your CO :)

:ssign19:Visa granted this morning :laugh: 14 weeks 2 days, pretty amazing. Now the fun really starts. Looking to move over to Brisbane in March next year :cool:

Who is going to be next........I would definitely recommend emailing your CO to make them aware you have uploaded everything they have requested, it seems to prompt them and wave their magic wand

Good luck everyone, not long now

I'm next got the Visa grant email this morning, arghhh! Can't believe how quickly everything has happened, when I was initially expecting a 12 to 18 months time scale. Need to make a decision when to go now, have to give 3 months notice at work so thinking of heading over to Perth March 1013 - also need to do some drastic saving!:biggrin:

I'm next got the Visa grant email this morning, arghhh! Can't believe how quickly everything has happened, when I was initially expecting a 12 to 18 months time scale. Need to make a decision when to go now, have to give 3 months notice at work so thinking of heading over to Perth March 1013 - also need to do some drastic saving!:biggrin:

Woo hoo......My hubby has to give 3 months notice too, March seems like the perfect time to make the move........ Who's next?

Woo hoo......My hubby has to give 3 months notice too, March seems like the perfect time to make the move........ Who's next?

Meeee........:biggrin: Got the Grant email at 1.25am.......yippee!!!!

Heading out to Brisbane also next year, not sure when though...........

OMG!!!!!! excited much............

Meeee........:biggrin: Got the Grant email at 1.25am.......yippee!!!!

Heading out to Brisbane also next year, not sure when though...........

OMG!!!!!! excited much............

Woo hoo, congratulations, so exciting isn't it, now the fun really starts planning the big move. I love Brisbane

Guest melanie79

Congrats guys on the grants!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo, keep in touch esp all those heading towards Brisbane-so we can have a pio meet up!! Just out of interest how do you know what team the co is?! It didn't see anything in my email from the co.

I didn't realise once your meds and police checks are uploaded it happens so quickly? I am just waiting for my police checks to come back, as they have had them for 8 days now so hopefully this week i should receive them and upload them.

I am also looking at going to perth next spring, possibly summer. Im looking forward to start applying for work over their with a VISA grant and hanging in my notice at my old job!

Hey Melanie79,

Meeting up in Brisbane would be a great idea - looking to get out there by next October. PCC sent away yesterday, medicals next Thursday so hoping to get the visa granted by october - scary!

My CO is in team 2 and is said it under his name on emails he sent me.

2012oz, I think their job specific and I've noticed that the IT pile seems to take longer. I know what you mean about checking as it seems to have become an obsession, especially when youmsee so many people getting a CO! I've applied as an Analyst programmer. What area do you fall under.

Melanie79, I so hope you're right!

Im a nurse and were thinking of heading out to Perth. Where are you handing to?

How do they notify us? I know by email but am worried it will go into junk mail and I'll miss it or accidentally delete it! Or maybe I'm just getting paranoid now!!!

Keep me posted.

Im a nurse and were thinking of heading out to Perth. Where are you handing to?

How do they notify us? I know by email but am worried it will go into junk mail and I'll miss it or accidentally delete it! Or maybe I'm just getting paranoid now!!!

Keep me posted.

Hi 2012oz. I too am a nurse and we are hoping to head for Adelaide. This is such a scary and exciting time isn't it? I too was paranoid that firstly, they had lost my online app, then I would miss e email! Maybe it's a nurse thing eh? Have you applied for your aphra yet? I need to get on with this ASAP, the thought of sorting out MORE paperwork is a real drag. Just wanna sell the house and go now!

Guest melanie79

Its def the nurse paranoia Nat!!! It comes through email ok, mine didn't go to junk email but i was constantly.checking anyway!!!! I still can't see on the email though what team the co is in, Will read it again later!!! I got themedical done today. 45 mins & €275 poorer!!! Still waiting on police check. Sent on 24th Aug. Got email saying they received it 30th Aug & now processing it!!!! Haven't got the Irish police check yet& applied for that 23rd Aug[. So just waiting on police checks now!!! Tomorrow is the new updated allocation dates for co's for anyone still waiting on a co!!!!QUOTE=2012OZ;1935956301]Im a nurse and were thinking of heading out to Perth. Where are you handing to?

How do they notify us? I know by email but am worried it will go into junk mail and I'll miss it or accidentall y delete it! Or maybe I'm just getting paranoid now!!!

Keep me posted.