Any 175ers still awaiting a CO?

Ohhh heck

Guest melanie79

ahhhhh nat! cant believe you havent a co yet, it has to be within days though!!! will you do a timeline at the bottom (like my pink one) so i can keep an eye open for when you get a co.

mel x[

QUOTE=2012OZ;1935960434]Hi Mel,

Great news on your medicals and police check. Woo hoo hopefully not long now before that magic grant.

Sadly still waiting on a case officer, am getting more paranoid by the day!

Nat. X

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melanie79

thanks for that Bpremji & sandym, will def be looking into that!

mel

Guys,

Just to emphasize the point, if you can i would seriously think about getting the visa label put in your passport.

I have been here 4 weeks now and it makes life so much easier when you open your bank account, register for Medicare, register with employment agencies....theres no delay in them checking with DIAC about your visa...

Hi All, under my name on the online status it now says

11/09/2012 e-Mail sent to you

What does this mean? I'm using an agent and they haven't been in touch.

When mine said this, I had an email from my CO asking for PCC and medicals, I didn't use an agent.

So fingers crossed this is good news for you....:jiggy:

Guest melanie79

Your agent should be in touch with you. All sounds promising!!!!

Hi All, under my name on the online status it now says

11/09/2012 e-Mail sent to you

What does this mean? I'm using an agent and they haven't been in touch.

I uploaded my PCCs via the online system. There's an 'overseas police check' in the drop down menu. It's just like uploading your other docs. Also, you don't need to have it certified...just scan and upload. I also emailed our CO, to let her know we'd done it. The following morning, all our checklist status' read 'met'. Yay!

I wasn't requested to complete form80, but it's big, so I'd scan and email. Just make sure that you get your TRN, name and DOB on the email.

Edited by Raelm

Woo hoo, we have our visa labels in our passports :cool: I only posted them off on Friday, it only took a couple of days :biggrin: It's definitely more real and exciting now...........

Sandy

Whats your strategy to get a placement in Australia?

You are trying only after landing or even before??

Any one has idea?

Does anyone else find the online system lacking clarity of what exactly the status is of your application? I can't tell whether all the health documents are loaded as it just says "further medical records received" (twice) and some other rather obscure messages.

Anyway, i've now sent all the documents to the migration agent and now fingers crossed i get a VISA grant in the next few weeks. Can't wait to send my passport off to get it labelled properly. Thinking of going to the exhibition in london on moving to Australia and taking my passport to see if theres any potential employers there.

Hello all,

Can anyone please let me know any cheap Document translators in Manchester. I just need to get one doc translated to send it to DIAC.

I have already checked on web and have got the contacts of the translators but I have no idea about the costs..so I just wanted to first check with forum member if you had any first hand experience.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Co allocated today. wooohooo! Meds and Pcc requested, also Australian Federal Police check requested. Not sure this will be back in the 28 days time frame, also not sure if will get the medical done in time as due to be out of the country on holiday. Does anyone know if we have requested them and have proof of sending off for Pcc and meds that we will be ok??

oh the stress!

Guest melanie79

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! visa GRANTED today for me tooooooooooo!!!! yay!!!! congrats ohhh heck too!

Thats awesome ppl...looks like teh DIAC is doing one hell of a job these days...

But the fact the I havent got the CO yet is making me go crazy.. I have read on lot many forums to just lodge the application and forget about it until the CO emails but being a human, doing this is pretty difficult..

I am also a June-2012 applicant (29th to be precise)..and the only update I have received is "Application being processed further"...I am not sure whether it is good or bad...it seems someone looked at the application and kept it aside again :(....are there any fellow PIOs in the same boat as mine..

anyways...the wait continues.. :arghh:

Thats awesome ppl...looks like teh DIAC is doing one hell of a job these days...

But the fact the I havent got the CO yet is making me go crazy.. I have read on lot many forums to just lodge the application and forget about it until the CO emails but being a human, doing this is pretty difficult..

I am also a June-2012 applicant (29th to be precise)..and the only update I have received is "Application being processed further"...I am not sure whether it is good or bad...it seems someone looked at the application and kept it aside again :(....are there any fellow PIOs in the same boat as mine..

anyways...the wait continues.. :arghh:

Babloo, i felt exactly the same as you, people around me were getting case officers and I wasn't but it happened for me yesterday so im sure you will have in the next few days. Wishing you luck.

Where are you heading and what job category?

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! visa GRANTED today for me tooooooooooo!!!! yay!!!! congrats ohhh heck too!

Congrats mel, how speedy was that. Looks like you can make plans for your January trip now. :em3600:

Babloo, i felt exactly the same as you, people around me were getting case officers and I wasn't but it happened for me yesterday so im sure you will have in the next few days. Wishing you luck.

Where are you heading and what job category?

Thanks

Well..I have applied under software engineer code and planning to find a job in Sydney :cool:

Great news who got their grants and I hope the last ones will get CO soon!

I submitted last docs on monday and no new info since then. It is so hard to wait. :(

I really hope my meds will not go to the status referred because of my weight and a bit high bp as they are going through july meds ... this would mean + 2 months to wait :S

Wow melanie that was quick I think you submitted your visa application the day before me! When did you do your medical? We had ours yesterday. The clinic said that the wait on the blood result was 4 days and then they would send everything over electronically. So now we wait. Again. Fingers crossed it won't be long. Now I'm jumping to the removal questions! Thats the next step!