Any 175ers still awaiting a CO?

Ohhh heck

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melanie79

visa submitted on the 28th june, did the medical on 6th sept, it was the police checks i had to wait on. think all in all it was 11 weeks & 1 day from application submitted to the grant email!!!! i went to the clinic on the thursday for the medical, they uploaded part of the medical then & there, i had to wait til the monday for the chest xray & blood results to be uploaded. super quick & a lovely doctor. going to activate my visa in january with a months holiday backpacking from cairns to surfers paradise. im in the uk at the mo & cant wait to get back to ireland on monday to book my flights!!!! going to join a couple of friends that are over there before me for a couple of weeks visiting their brother in melbourne, then they are going to sydney & then they will fly sydney to cairns. they havent worked out their itinerary yet off when they will be flying into cairns & so cant give me an definite dates ( and they are away on their holidays at the moment, so cant tell me) but i reckon i will fly out about 10 days after them ( only because i have seen a flight priced at 910euros return, whereas other dates around this time are 1100-1200euros!!!!!!!!. so on monday im going into the travel agents and if its still priced at this, im going to book it & hope it fits in with the girls plans!!!

when do you think you will be flying out & do you have a definite location yet? ill be in the removals section too shortly!!!!

good luck on everyone still waiting for their visa grants & im keeping my fingers crossed for anyone waiting on a co still, that next week will be their lucky week! x

Wow melanie that was quick I think you submitted your visa application the day before me! When did you do your medical? We had ours yesterday. The clinic said that the wait on the blood result was 4 days and then they would send everything over electronically. So now we wait. Again. Fingers crossed it won't be long. Now I'm jumping to the removal questions! Thats the next step!
Edited by melanie79

visa submitted on the 28th june, did the medical on 6th sept, it was the police checks i had to wait on. think all in all it was 11 weeks & 1 day from application submitted to the grant email!!!! i went to the clinic on the thursday for the medical, they uploaded part of the medical then & there, i had to wait til the monday for the chest xray & blood results to be uploaded. super quick & a lovely doctor. going to activate my visa in january with a months holiday backpacking from cairns to surfers paradise. im in the uk at the mo & cant wait to get back to ireland on monday to book my flights!!!! going to join a couple of friends that are over there before me for a couple of weeks visiting their brother in melbourne, then they are going to sydney & then they will fly sydney to cairns. they havent worked out their itinerary yet off when they will be flying into cairns & so cant give me an definite dates ( and they are away on their holidays at the moment, so cant tell me) but i reckon i will fly out about 10 days after them ( only because i have seen a flight priced at 910euros return, whereas other dates around this time are 1100-1200euros!!!!!!!!. so on monday im going into the travel agents and if its still priced at this, im going to book it & hope it fits in with the girls plans!!!

when do you think you will be flying out & do you have a definite location yet? ill be in the removals section too shortly!!!!

good luck on everyone still waiting for their visa grants & im keeping my fingers crossed for anyone waiting on a co still, that next week will be their lucky week! x

Hey Mel,

How soon once you request medicals can the clinics fit you in? Are we talking days or weeks? I know everywhere will be different, but roughly. Will be 2 weeks until the 3 of us have time off together to go. Do you think once we book, if there not done within 28 days we will have a problem. Worried in case it's rejected if we can't get them done in time. Sending police checks tomorrow!

X

Hey Mel,

How soon once you request medicals can the clinics fit you in? Are we talking days or weeks? I know everywhere will be different, but roughly. Will be 2 weeks until the 3 of us have time off together to go. Do you think once we book, if there not done within 28 days we will have a problem. Worried in case it's rejected if we can't get them done in time. Sending police checks tomorrow!

X

I recvd mail from my CO this morning ( finally!!!!)

I called the hospital in Manchester this afternoon and I got the next days appointment pretty easily..

And I have got an unusally high 70 days period to submit the docs...

So far wat I have understood is if you cant meet the deadline just inform the CO by email right away...regarding ur tentative date of appointments..

Do any one know!!!

All 3 in my family given the medicals together, but online system shows finalised status only against the primary applicant!! Other's status shows as outstanding !!!! Is it like they did not get medicals report for them or it will update only against primary applicant???

Appreciate reply.

I recvd mail from my CO this morning ( finally!!!!)

I called the hospital in Manchester this afternoon and I got the next days appointment pretty easily..

And I have got an unusally high 70 days period to submit the docs...

So far wat I have understood is if you cant meet the deadline just inform the CO by email right away...regarding ur tentative date of appointments..

Babloo, congrats on the case officer and wow speedy or what on booking those medicals. What team have you been allocated? Wonder why 70 day?? Do you have other documents to submit apart from meds and pcc?

Keep me posted.

Do any one know!!!

All 3 in my family given the medicals together, but online system shows finalised status only against the primary applicant!! Other's status shows as outstanding !!!! Is it like they did not get medicals report for them or it will update only against primary applicant???

Appreciate reply.

Hi there,

I would call the place back you had meds to double check they have uploaded them all. Heard someone else with similar problem and the place hadn't uploaded the other applicants which resulted in a delay for them of a considerable time frame.

Babloo, congrats on the case officer and wow speedy or what on booking those medicals. What team have you been allocated? Wonder why 70 day?? Do you have other documents to submit apart from meds and pcc?

Keep me posted.

Thanks mate..

Its the usual stuff..PCC, meds, form 80 and birth certificate..tht is one thng I am not sure why they have asked again as tht was the first thng i had uploaded during application...anyways..i m gonna upload it again with other proof of date of birth...

I just want to get done with this soon..and luckily the hospital seems to have the apointment slots open..and the fact tht the hospital is jst 5 miles frm my place makes it much easier to plan..

Hi there,

I would call the place back you had meds to double check they have uploaded them all. Heard someone else with similar problem and the place hadn't uploaded the other applicants which resulted in a delay for them of a considerable time frame.

Thank You

I called hospital, they said,With one TRN number they were not able to map all 3 members and they sent a mail to DIAC regarding this and they replied with some other number..I dont understand whats is this!!!! Only one TRN number is available per application ir respective of the no of applicant right??

Wow can't believe how quickly everyones case is progressing! We all now either have visas or definately case officers! I was able to book an appointment for medical within days so don't worry - can't believe how expensive it is for what it entails though! In fact I can't believe how expensive this whole thing has been! There's only two of us but some of you with families, it must be costing a fortune! Lets hope its worth it for all of us :)

Mel, all I know is I'm off to Perth! Thats it! Now trying to decide, sell the house? Rent the house? Sell stuff? Ship stuff? Decisions Decisions!

Kelly

Wow can't believe how quickly everyones case is progressing! We all now either have visas or definately case officers! I was able to book an appointment for medical within days so don't worry - can't believe how expensive it is for what it entails though! In fact I can't believe how expensive this whole thing has been! There's only two of us but some of you with families, it must be costing a fortune! Lets hope its worth it for all of us :)

Mel, all I know is I'm off to Perth! Thats it! Now trying to decide, sell the house? Rent the house? Sell stuff? Ship stuff? Decisions Decisions!

Kelly

Hi there,

Where did you take your medicals? I'm in London so hoping will be able to get quick appointment.

What job do you do? Where in Perth are you planning? We're heading to Perth also, loved it so much when out there before. Can't wait.

IS it possible to send medical report directly by us through the online visa application portal?? Or it has to be done by hospital through e health?

My hospital authority says it is confidential and only they are suppose to send it directly to DIAC!!!!

Actually their system is not working, so i proposed like i wil upload by myself..they are not willing.!!!!

Guest melanie79

i rang the clinic on a thursday & they said they could fit me in the following mon or tues! i opted for a week later. as long as they are booked within the 28days & you have the receipt then it should be ok, but what i would do is email the co & tell him/.her that you can only all go together 2 weeks later. just give them the heads up. but if you go to a clinic with the ehealth then they are uploaded almost immeditately. its only the chest x ray & blood test that can take up to a week to get results is what the clinic told me but when i got my medical done on the thursday, they had everything uploaded by the following monday!

Hey Mel,

X

Guest melanie79

dont think you can send it yourself. im sure i read this on the website. if the ehealth system is down, the clinic will have to send it on themselves.

IS it possible to send medical report directly by us through the online visa application portal?? Or it has to be done by hospital through e health?

My hospital authority says it is confidential and only they are suppose to send it directly to DIAC!!!!

Actually their system is not working, so i proposed like i wil upload by myself..they are not willing.!!!!

Hi all,

Need some help, trying to scan in some pay slips and p60's that case officer has requested. Once scanned writing is very faint, any idea how to enhance the quality. Cant change dpi as immigration only allow 96dpi.

Worried now as they want this evidence!

Hi all,

Need some help, trying to scan in some pay slips and p60's that case officer has requested. Once scanned writing is very faint, any idea how to enhance the quality. Cant change dpi as immigration only allow 96dpi.

Worried now as they want this evidence!

We had this problem with a couple of the older P60's as the writing was very faint to begin with and none existent when scanned. I took the ones I was having problems with, along with a USB stick to staples (http://www.staples.co.uk) and they scanned all of them to PDF for me for less than £1 and even emailed me a copy aswell as a copy to my USB stick.

We had this problem with a couple of the older P60's as the writing was very faint to begin with and none existent when scanned. I took the ones I was having problems with, along with a USB stick to staples (http://www.staples.co.uk) and they scanned all of them to PDF for me for less than £1 and even emailed me a copy aswell as a copy to my USB stick.

Thanks for this, I will try scanning 1 last time at a higher dpi, and if not will go to staples. yes they are the older p60s from back in 2003.

x

Once you get visa;

Is it mandatory that all family members should travel together for the first time or it can be made one can go initially and do the settlement to make others follow?? Should every one travel with primary applicant during the visa activation?

Once you get visa;

Is it mandatory that all family members should travel together for the first time or it can be made one can go initially and do the settlement to make others follow?? Should every one travel with primary applicant during the visa activation?

I think secondary applicants cannot enter Australia before the main applicant.

Other than that, it's ok entering all together.

I think I'm going in December for a short time, arranging job interviews, opening a bank account etc...

If I'll not be able to secure a job from here, in February I'll leave alone again and stay until I'll have a job, and I'll get back home to bring all my family (let's say in March/April) before May (we have to validate before the end of May).

I think secondary applicants cannot enter Australia before the main applicant.

Other than that, it's ok entering all together.

I think I'm going in December for a short time, arranging job interviews, opening a bank account etc...

If I'll not be able to secure a job from here, in February I'll leave alone again and stay until I'll have a job, and I'll get back home to bring all my family (let's say in March/April) before May (we have to validate before the end of May).

Thank you dredge

Even we plan to go for 2 months initially to find a job, if that doesnt work, i will come back and go once again and stay alone till i get a job.

By the way, how do they send visa grant leeter??hard copy to address or E mail??

I will put a visa seal in our passport before i leave.

Also regarding secondary individual entries, i think it is mentined in your grant letter in some conditions!! some where in this forum i read so..