Any 175ers still awaiting a CO?

Ohhh heck

Thank you dredge

Even we plan to go for 2 months initially to find a job, if that doesnt work, i will come back and go once again and stay alone till i get a job.

By the way, how do they send visa grant leeter??hard copy to address or E mail??

I will put a visa seal in our passport before i leave.

Also regarding secondary individual entries, i think it is mentined in your grant letter in some conditions!! some where in this forum i read so..

Grant notification by email, there are also the visa conditions, where secondary applicants are requested not to enter Australia before main applicant.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got my CO last week BUT due to what I feel is the incompetency of my agent it looks like I don't have the required points! :cry:

I didn't go for state points or spouse points as my agent assured me that I'd get 10 points for completing my RPL via ACS... This doesn't seem to be the case. Gutted is an understatement but I'm not giving up hope and have forced my agent to contact ACS.

Woo Hoo - My Visa was granted on 20th Sept - submitted application on 20th June, CO allocated on 24th August, Medicals on 13th Sept, Police checks finalised and received on 18th Sept and Visa Granted on 20th! Crazy fast!

VERY scary but VERY exciting. Need to be there for 15th September 2013, so plan is now to sell the house, move in with family and research and save like crazy and move first week in Sept!

Good Luck to all those still waiting and to those who have got their Visa, let the fun and games and stress begin!

Finally got my CO last week BUT due to what I feel is the incompetency of my agent it looks like I don't have the required points! :cry:

I didn't go for state points or spouse points as my agent assured me that I'd get 10 points for completing my RPL via ACS... This doesn't seem to be the case. Gutted is an understatement but I'm not giving up hope and have forced my agent to contact ACS.

Embassy'

I think now u need to look in to the point system in website instead of banking on agent.It is very clear.Dont believe agent's extrapolations.

If u r in lack of points, u need to look in to the other options.

There is no sense in taliking about points with ACS,they will say helpless.

Remember the application fee is non refundable.

Edited by renji

When I assumed evrythngs done from my side.. I rcvd an email from my CO yesterday asking for my UK PCC. Its weird that they are asking this as I have been in UK only for the last 7 months and as the details on immi website suggest tht I need to provide PCC only for the countries whr I have stayed for 12 or more months...

does it say anywhere that u need to provide PCC for a country u r currently staying in irrespective of the no. of months spent??

anyways..the wait gets longer as now I have applied for UK PCC too and m poorer by 60 GBP :tongue:

so how long did it take for you all to receive the UK PCC, the ACRO website says 10 days..are there any luckier aplicantts who recvd it earlier thn tht?

When I assumed evrythngs done from my side.. I rcvd an email from my CO yesterday asking for my UK PCC. Its weird that they are asking this as I have been in UK only for the last 7 months and as the details on immi website suggest tht I need to provide PCC only for the countries whr I have stayed for 12 or more months...

does it say anywhere that u need to provide PCC for a country u r currently staying in irrespective of the no. of months spent??

anyways..the wait gets longer as now I have applied for UK PCC too and m poorer by 60 GBP :tongue:

so how long did it take for you all to receive the UK PCC, the ACRO website says 10 days..are there any luckier aplicantts who recvd it earlier thn tht?

Same here, CO has requested I do an AFP police check even though I only spent 11 months in total in Australia. Have emailed CO but reply can take up to 7 days so worried in case I miss the 28 day deadline they have given to submit this information!

I am going to wait there reply as I don't believe I need to do it. Does any one know if we have requested police checks / medicals before the 28 day deadline but still awaiting appointment or results that will be ok or are they going to reject my visa?

Oh no, so sorry to hear that, can you not ask case officer if you can apply now for state sponsorship? Keep hearing lots of people who have used agents have been given misleading information, it's really bad considering you have to pay them quite a lot of money, I would be furious as you probably are!

Hope you can find a solution to this and it's sorted soon. Let us know what happens.

I was assigned a case officer at the end of August and got grant approved yesterday, so just over 3 weeks although there was a delay on my medical records being uploaded so they really are quick once you get one and everything is uploaded for them to see! Very excited i can finally answer for the first time in 6 months to the question "how's your VISA process going?" "it's done!" rather than "i don't know i'v eheard nothing!" !! WOOHOO hope everyone else gets theirs sorted to, i get the feeling i'm going to get the cold sweats and nerves about moving closer to the time but right now i'm relieved its all over.

Actually there is no need to contact them. Whatever I have understood is that the DIAC people are working on multiple cases at the same time and this may result in some variation in the timings of each applicant. If you have submitted all the required documents asked by the CO, just sit back and relax. What I had done was that I uploaded the documents asked by CO and then emailed them that I have done so.

Hi Friends

The final news has arrived..Got visa :) Applied on 25 june,Co 27 Aug, medicals,pcc,form 80 on 21 Sep.

No conditions mentioned.Does that mean any visa holder can enter Australia irrespective of main applicant's first entry???

Grant notification by email, there are also the visa conditions, where secondary applicants are requested not to enter Australia before main applicant.

Dredge

I got visa yesterday. But there is no conditions mentioned.So i assume any visa holder can enter Australia before the primary applicant entry.

What you feel???