Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

VISA GRANTED!!!!!

Indyanexpress, please update my details on spreadsheet.

I sincerely hope and will pray for you all will get your meds finalised and visa granted very very soon!

worriedhead,

CONGRATS!!

Thanks for all your help in keeping the SS updated with latest info!! Keep us updated on your move.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We had our medicals failed, and when we asked for a copy of the information that the panel doctor had written the CO muddied the water and while agreeing to our request to get the information did not! We were concerned that not all of the reports we issued to the panel doctor made it to the MOC but it seems there is no way of knowing!

F

You cannot have panel doctor report.. However you can ask CO for medical failure...what reason you suspect for medical failure?

i have 2 question . 1) after paying the money, my application is lodged? or just after attaching all documents it is assumed to be lodged? 2. we do the medical forms in the first step? because in the check list to be attached, the medical forms are also listed. for canada, u do it just after receiving the email of medical from immigration department. isnt it so here?

VISA GRANTED!!!!!

Indyanexpress, please update my details on spreadsheet.

I sincerely hope and will pray for you all will get your meds finalised and visa granted very very soon!

Congrats worriedhead..all the best for future in Australia!

But employer sponsor visa-475 has a different priority, so atleast I was expecting your's to get cleared sooner than others.

just to inform you that GH do not have any priority in reference to visa subclasses or type.. we have employer sponsored visa application too..GH told me that they can not priorities on the basis of visa subclass/type..

PRiority will come into picture only if they do their work first - These guys are not working at all, so i can understand the reason behind them not being able to put a process for prioritization.

Whoohoo .... Medicals finalised! :wink:

Indyanexpress - please update.

Congratulations worriedhead!

Congrats whynot929 and worriedhead. its great to see the July ones being finalised.

Called up GH today morning and I was told that my meds have been assessed and I should contact my CO now - The challenge is that I still see the status as referred on the website - Not sure what this means - The tension has exponentially increased now !!!

Guest fultonclan
Called up GH today morning and I was told that my meds have been assessed and I should contact my CO now - The challenge is that I still see the status as referred on the website - Not sure what this means - The tension has exponentially increased now !!!

Ooooooo good luck! Let us know how you get on! :biggrin:

Best of luck, fingers and toes crossed for you

Thanks Fultonclan and Ozymandian -- These morons have made a thriller of a situation -- Have been assessed but not declared the outcome, that too on the brink of a weekend where you dont have a choice but to wait for monday -- Trust me, this is going to be the longest weekend of my life

Thanks Fultonclan and Ozymandian -- These morons have made a thriller of a situation -- Have been assessed but not declared the outcome, that too on the brink of a weekend where you dont have a choice but to wait for monday -- Trust me, this is going to be the longest weekend of my life

Cliffhanger!! I am just waiting to update the google doc!!!!!!! PLEASE SAY - YES IT'S THROUGH, BOOKED FLIGHT TICKETS...........

Awaiting anxiously..though it is going to be positive news only :jiggy:

Guest Ozmiguel
Morning stranger, was begining to think you had gotten your visa/moved and forgotten about us!

Unfortunately still in GH limbo too! keep the faith.

Haha! I keep checking for an update every morning, and check POI everyday also! To be quite honest we are fed up of waiting.

I just can't understand why people referred after you, can get finalised before you? I guess referrals for different conditions/issues end up in different piles on a desk somewhere!!

However it is absolute agony waiting for an e-mail which could change the rest of your life!!

Here's to another weekend of having our lives on hold ....

Guest radman
Oz Labor day today..so i guess no further activity today.:arghh:[/there is no labor day today for whole Australia different states have different days as labour day..n GH being in NSW there is first monday of october is labor day which is today ...so not sure GH is closed as its a NATIONAL DEPARTMENT not a state run..may be its closed!

Nothing again today....its depressing....3 1/2 months since we had the medical. Don't suppose they will give us extra time to validate either...... Will tell the travel agent to keep those flights on hold for another week......Only have 10 days we can go over end March til beg April due to work/school/Uni commitments.....

hope someone hears good news soon.....always feel better when someone gets their visa.........though i sometimes think us paper ones are gathering dust in a corner somewhere.... :confused:

Guest fultonclan
Nothing again today....its depressing....3 1/2 months since we had the medical. Don't suppose they will give us extra time to validate either...... Will tell the travel agent to keep those flights on hold for another week......Only have 10 days we can go over end March til beg April due to work/school/Uni commitments.....

hope someone hears good news soon.....always feel better when someone gets their visa.........though i sometimes think us paper ones are gathering dust in a corner somewhere.... :confused:

Things seem to have come to a halt for referred meds, I don't think anyone has been finalised for almost ten days! They must have had a rush on of the new skill select visas which I believe take priority over all ours :mad:

Things seem to have come to a halt for referred meds, I don't think anyone has been finalised for almost ten days! They must have had a rush on of the new skill select visas which I believe take priority over all ours :mad:

Oh thats even more worrying. I have sent an e mail to my visa geezer to see if he can find anything out. He did contact my CO who just said he was only waiting for the medicals as everything else was met......sooooooo frustrating....for all of us..

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you all that have recently had their medicals finalised, as well as for those still waiting. As for me, I'm still waiting for my visitor visa, so that I can return to Australia for a final decision for my 885 visa. If I ever thought my patience was being tested, I was so wrong, coz now it is REALLY being tested :sad: Fingers crossed, and sending special prayers for all of us :biggrin:

Archived