Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Hi, does anybody know if you are allowed a copy of the panel Doctors report? We really want to see what the Dr has written. We,like many,have been referred since 20/08/12 and we are getting fed up with it all. Good luck to all those waiting and congratulations to all those who have had positive results.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morning Lisa26

Can you bring it back to your pannel doctors and get them to upload it, then email co to say further info sent and ask the co to check it has reached the file.

Hi ozymandias,

thanks this is a good idea. I've just scanned in the copies and sent them to the helpdesk email and have my fingers crossed.... my panel Dr's only operate on a Tuesday so it may be a wait to get anything done!! I'll def think about getting them involved too....many thanks!!

These things take time, no point in trying to rush it as you often drop a ball when doing this. My 457 visa many years ago (2006) took about 6months to finalise and then it was all straight forward with no hicups!

I cannot answer all q's as not over the finish line myself, but the health undertaking is a form 815, link here:

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/815.pdf

Frogster

Thanks you are right. I am just getting tired of waiting. Doesn't help that the time completion seems to be taking longer each week.

Hi RMG, I think you are entitled to a copy of the report. I read it in the instructions for panel doctor document but when I rang up my clinic, they refused to provide me one, said it is the hospital's property....sounds strange but I didn't argue with them. Ring your clinic and ask them!

Its all so depressing. We had our medicals on the 20th of June....not going to get much time to validate at this rate. I have flights on hold again this week as we have limited time to get over there. Everything is on hold.....Same for everybody....so frustrating.....Can't understand why it is taking so long even with a backlog....You would think they would draft in extra help to get it sorted or this will become the norm....Aaaarrrrggghhhh!

Guest fultonclan

Here's hoping and praying that we all hear something real soon, otherwise it really makes you wonder if you're going to fail it! That's all I keep thinking............I'm going to try my hardest and not check online anymore and just wait to hear from my agent. Whether I'll stick to that or not is another story!

Here's hoping and praying that we all hear something real soon, otherwise it really makes you wonder if you're going to fail it! That's all I keep thinking............I'm going to try my hardest and not check online anymore and just wait to hear from my agent. Whether I'll stick to that or not is another story!

I completely agree with you - Now, I am almost on the verge of giving up hopes.

Everything was so good at the beginning, I have all the requirements as "Met" except for the medicals - GH thing is a total sucker.

If any one does not have any medical conditions, the wait can make them sick for sure.

Guest fultonclan
VISA GRANTED!!!!!

Indyanexpress, please update my details on spreadsheet.

I sincerely hope and will pray for you all will get your meds finalised and visa granted very very soon!

Fantastic for you worriedhead! Congratulations x

VISA GRANTED!!!!!

Indyanexpress, please update my details on spreadsheet.

I sincerely hope and will pray for you all will get your meds finalised and visa granted very very soon!

Congrats Worriedhead, nice to see some positive news

Good luck with your trip out and look after yourself!

Guest fultonclan
Whoohoo .... Medicals finalised! :wink:

Indyanexpress - please update.

Congratulations worriedhead!

Congratulations! Some movement at last! X

Whoohoo .... Medicals finalised! :wink:

Indyanexpress - please update.

Congratulations worriedhead!

Whynot929 big big congratulations!!

that is the best news ever, finally some proof they have not forgotten about week 30/7 to 3/8, was begining to feel like we were in the bermuda triangle of GH floating around in a long forgotten filing cabinet!

Thankyou everyone! I am so glad to have found this thread to keep me sane while waiting. I am wasting no time flying out on Saturday to see my husband who has now been waiting for me for over 2 months! I will see you all in oz! I will still keep an eye on this thread and hope for the best for everyone. God bless!

Hi, does anybody know if you are allowed a copy of the panel Doctors report? We really want to see what the Dr has written. We,like many,have been referred since 20/08/12 and we are getting fed up with it all. Good luck to all those waiting and congratulations to all those who have had positive results.

We had our medicals failed, and when we asked for a copy of the information that the panel doctor had written the CO muddied the water and while agreeing to our request to get the information did not! We were concerned that not all of the reports we issued to the panel doctor made it to the MOC but it seems there is no way of knowing!

F

Archived