Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Guest ronkhu

Well, today my CO replied and confirmed that the meds for my partner only is pending and MOC has a huge backlog.

Though i do not see in the website that my meds status has been changed but when I went inside the Document Checklist section, the following section shows as MET which was earlier showing as REQUIRED :

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 04/10/2012 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray [/TD]

[TD=width: 10%] Met [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]04/10/2012

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa [/TD]

[TD=width: 10%] Met

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Can anyone let me know what does this mean ? Should I consider my meds as finalized and no issues with it ??

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, today my CO replied and confirmed that the meds for my partner only is pending and MOC has a huge backlog.

Though i do not see in the website that my meds status has been changed but when I went inside the Document Checklist section, the following section shows as MET which was earlier showing as REQUIRED :

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 04/10/2012 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray [/TD]

[TD=width: 10%] Met [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]04/10/2012 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa [/TD]

[TD=width: 10%] Met

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Can anyone let me know what does this mean ? Should I consider my meds as finalized and no issues with it ??

ronkhu,

Congrats, it does mean that your medicals is finalized. When did they refer your partner's medicals? Sometimes in the first page it takes few days to change, as CO has to update it. It happened to my wife and daughter in the same way.

Guest ronkhu
ronkhu,

Congrats, it does mean that your medicals is finalized. When did they refer your partner's medicals? Sometimes in the first page it takes few days to change, as CO has to update it. It happened to my wife and daughter in the same way.

Actually, if you see, the dates for MET is today's date and I dont know why the Meds still does not show as Finalised.

So far as my partners meds is concerned, we both were referred on the same day and that is what is more frustrating that they have completed mine and not hers.

Actually, if you see, the dates for MET is today's date and I dont know why the Meds still does not show as Finalised.

So far as my partners meds is concerned, we both were referred on the same day and that is what is more frustrating that they have completed mine and not hers.

I think it should all get cleared now ANYTIME. Unfortunately, Keep checking the status is the only way. May be try writing to CO, atleast you will find your status getting changed on first page.

Guest ronkhu
I think it should all get cleared now ANYTIME. Unfortunately, Keep checking the status is the only way. May be try writing to CO, atleast you will find your status getting changed on first page.

Although I know my CO is very responsive and i dont think of any email to which he has not responded and hence I dont want to bug my case officer any more as he was the only one who replied to me today morning and updated me about this status.

I will wait for few more days and may be then call up GH again :-)

Still nothing 8 weeks and 1 day now .... Its lovely seeing everyone else getting finalised and their visas but feeling a bit lonely as becoming surrounded by blue and yellow on the spreadsheet :confused:.......our time will come.... Good luck to anyone else waiting from wnd July/beginning of August (and everyone else).....

Guest fultonclan
Still nothing 8 weeks and 1 day now .... Its lovely seeing everyone else getting finalised and their visas but feeling a bit lonely as becoming surrounded by blue and yellow on the spreadsheet :confused:.......our time will come.... Good luck to anyone else waiting from wnd July/beginning of August (and everyone else).....

Hang in there Geordielass! It can't be far away............

Thankyou pumpkinhead!

Rach x

Guest Lisa26

Morning all. I've woken to great news- meds finalised and visa granted!!!

Meds were referred on the 17th Aug and I had to send more info in so it looks like they're catching up finally so good news. Really hope this means you guys get cleared real soon.

Good luck everyone and thanks for the support on here!!

X

Guest KoalaBea

I'm new to this forum. Mine was referred 27 July 2012 but until now my medicals still referred. I'm a bit confused because my case officer requested me to pay the 2nd installment for my OH english yesterday and told me that my medicals is not yet been finalized. What if I failed the medicals? can I refund the 2nd installment? They really confused me! I can't sleep anymore

morning all. I've woken to great news- meds finalised and visa granted!!!

Meds were referred on the 17th aug and i had to send more info in so it looks like they're catching up finally so good news. Really hope this means you guys get cleared real soon.

Good luck everyone and thanks for the support on here!!

X

super!!!!

I'm new to this forum. Mine was referred 27 July 2012 but until now my medicals still referred. I'm a bit confused because my case officer requested me to pay the 2nd installment for my OH english yesterday and told me that my medicals is not yet been finalized. What if I failed the medicals? can I refund the 2nd installment? They really confused me! I can't sleep anymore

Hi KoalaBea

I don't know, sorry but I understand your frustration!

Can you email Case Officer and ask about the refund if the medical does not work out. Do you know why you were referred?

Guest KoalaBea
Hi KoalaBea

I don't know, sorry but I understand your frustration!

Can you email Case Officer and ask about the refund if the medical does not work out. Do you know why you were referred?

I have previous operations (apendicitis 1993, benign cyst on my breast 2003, ceasarean 2006)

I have previous operations (apendicitis 1993, benign cyst on my breast 2003, ceasarean 2006)

Hi KoalaBea

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/pane.../instructions/

I think this is the link to the panel doctors instruction booklet might answer a few questions for you, I think alot of people get referred unnecessarily, so hopefully you will have news soon!

Hello Everyone,

My Medicals were referred on 20-Aug-12 and Just now (05-Oct-12) it got finalized and VISA Granted too... Yippeee!!! :biggrin:

ALL THE VERY BEST to all who are waiting.... Good News on the way for you all too...

I would like to thank everyone on this thread.... Reading this thread kept our hopes high all the way... Thank you once again...

Regards,

Raj

Hello Everyone,

My Medicals were referred on 20-Aug-12 and Just now (05-Oct-12) it got finalized and VISA Granted too... Yippeee!!! :biggrin:

ALL THE VERY BEST to all who are waiting.... Good News on the way for you all too...

I would like to thank everyone on this thread.... Reading this thread kept our hopes high all the way... Thank you once again...

Regards,

Raj

Good luck Raj!!

Guest Allena

I think you guys keep a timeline on medicals. Ours is referred from 28/08/2012. Our daughter has a hearing impairment. Based on the instructions it should not be a problem as with hearing aids she can hear properly, she speaks and attends normal kindergarten. So, fingers crossed, waiting for finalization. Hope so muh that it won't be a reason for failure.

Hello Everyone,

Regards,

Raj

I think you guys keep a timeline on medicals. Ours is referred from 28/08/2012. Our daughter has a hearing impairment. Based on the instructions it should not be a problem as with hearing aids she can hear properly, she speaks and attends normal kindergarten. So, fingers crossed, waiting for finalization. Hope so muh that it won't be a reason for failure.

@Raj: Congratulations!!! good luck...

@Aleena: dont worry, just focus on prays as your medicals finalization is on its way...

Allena,

Based on the current timelines your's is around 10 days away from finalization. Please refer the timeline tracker in my signature. Thanks!!

:biggrin:congratulations!!!!

Hello Everyone,

Regards,

Raj

ronkhu,

Any latest updates from your end?

Archived