Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Guest KoalaBea

I dunno but mine was referred 27 July 2012.

waiting until now. I even emailed HOC on 02October but no reply until now.

Interesting, they are supposedly looking at paper meds referred 31st July. KoalaBea and Ozymandias any word on your end they must have gotten to yours by now if they are saying that the 31st July is the oldest they have.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fultonclan

Congrats fultonclan!

Thank you Ozymandias! I will still follow this thread for updates. Good luck to all the friendly posters on this thread, its been good to know that we are not alone in all the frustrations and angry moments we all have. Your time will come just keep hanging in there by that ever so small thread!

Rach x

Difficult to accept the statement, someone needs to call up and revalidate; Delay is understandable because of the physical delivery of files through courier. Beyond that it IDEALY it should not have any impact.

Does anyone know whether different visas are processed with a different priority? looking at the timelines it seems that the 457 appears to have been processed quicker than average....

My medical was referred on 11th September (still waiting) despite being told that everything was 'grade A' - my job in Melbourne started on 1st October....

Guest lollie1989london2adl

Hi everyone!

I posted on another link but after being referred here I thought you guys would like to know this info: I called Global health this morning (well my boyfriend in ADL did for me) they said they arebcurrently processing applications that were referred on the 24th( sorry wrong in last thread, I was tired when I posted!) of August. Mine was referred on the 5th of September and I'm still waiting... My private docs told me that all my visa meds we 'a' grades and clear but they just select a few to look at. Looks like I'll probably be waiting until the end of October. I have applied for the 417 visa.

Lauren x

Silence in this forum is really killing me....folks share some good news

June folks still waiting for the finalization news:

mannu5, crusty10003, Benoli , frogstercouk

July folks still waiting for the finalization news:

Mrspest, C.C14, gopibsc, amribrahim, KoalaBea , ozymandias

Aug 1st week and 2nd week folks waiting for finalization news:

Ozmiguel, keptray, deroche, ronkhu, Geordielass44, radman, Sakib, Triesie, Raluca Moldovan, liana, Wendy Thorp

I dunno but mine was referred 27 July 2012. waiting until now. I even emailed HOC on 02October but no reply until now.

KB, I have a very similar timeline: referred 24th July; wrote to CO (team 4) 2nd Oct, no response.

I called Global health this morning

Do you have the phone number for that? I think I should do the same...

Thanks,

Simon

Guest deroche
Silence in this forum is really killing me....folks share some good news

June folks still waiting for the finalization news:

mannu5, crusty10003, Benoli , frogstercouk

July folks still waiting for the finalization news:

Mrspest, C.C14, gopibsc, amribrahim, KoalaBea , ozymandias

Aug 1st week and 2nd week folks waiting for finalization news:

Ozmiguel, keptray, deroche, ronkhu, Geordielass44, radman, Sakib, Triesie, Raluca Moldovan, liana, Wendy Thorp

I wish I could:arghh:

Guest KoalaBea

simonbrads,

I am patiently waiting until now. I am praying for all of us.

KB, I have a very similar timeline: referred 24th July; wrote to CO (team 4) 2nd Oct, no response.

Thanks,

Simon

Guest keptray
and me :arghh::arghh::cry:

and me:mad:

Any one know what date they are at re paper, last I heard it was 31st July but their are still folks referred before that waiting.

We've been following this thread for a while and share everyone's frustrations. We had our meds on 15 August, three out of four were finalised straight away but my wife's were referred. We're still waiting and it seems like there's nothing you can do but sit and wait. We now go through the morning ritual of logging in to DIAC as soon as we wake up, please one morning make it say finalised!

We've been following this thread for a while and share everyone's frustrations. We had our meds on 15 August, three out of four were finalised straight away but my wife's were referred. We're still waiting and it seems like there's nothing you can do but sit and wait. We now go through the morning ritual of logging in to DIAC as soon as we wake up, please one morning make it say finalised!

Accyance,

Welcome to the thread of less-privileged!!

Can you please share your submission is online/paper, country and aware of any precondition or not? Thanks!!

Accyance, Welcome to the thread of less-privileged!! Can you please share your submission is online/paper, country and aware of any precondition or not? Thanks!!

we submitted all the meds online, we were told it would be much quicker. We emailed a couple of weeks ago and they said there was a two month backlog at least. The only reason for referral is a minor cosmetic procedure my wife had a couple of years ago, as far as we know. We are in the uk

Guest lollie1989london2adl

Thanks,

Simon

Hello!

The number for Global Health is : +61
2 86665777
. You have to call between 2.30-3pm Sydney time or it just goes to voice mail. I called yesterday 09/10/11 and they were processing online applications from the 24th of August, I'm not sure about paper ones sorry
:/

It might be a good idea to post when info is received from global Health on there current posting date..... Bring on the processing of referred medicals from the 5th of september!

Let us know how you get on
:)

hey indyanexpress,

you are doing a great job my fren....God bless you for helping all forum family, getting information and updating on timely basis.. and trying your best to have team here....:)

Appreciated your efforts...:)

Thanks for the appreciative words and keep visiting this thread!! It is really a good initiative from your end and helping us still -:)

My wish and hope is DIAC would make this thread meaningless in couple of weeks with medicals getting finalized in couple of days instead of this horrible LONG wait.

well i phoned up global health last night, i phoned at 11.30p.m. our time, was 9.30a.m. there time, first call just got an answer machine message, but waited 5 mins then tried again and got through! It appears that because we were asked for further info, once this was recieved and then reffered, we have gone to the back of the cue so rather than being in line with our original referral date of 14th of august, we now have to wait even further as the lastest info was only reffered on the 24th of september!!!!!

they also told me they are working on the 27th of august at the min

so for those asking if you go to the back of the cue, once further info is supplied the answer is yes!!!!!!!!!!:arghh:

Guest fultonclan
well i phoned up global health last night, i phoned at 11.30p.m. our time, was 9.30a.m. there time, first call just got an answer machine message, but waited 5 mins then tried again and got through! It appears that because we were asked for further info, once this was recieved and then reffered, we have gone to the back of the cue so rather than being in line with our original referral date of 14th of august, we now have to wait even further as the lastest info was only reffered on the 24th of september!!!!!

they also told me they are working on the 27th of august at the min

so for those asking if you go to the back of the cue, once further info is supplied the answer is yes!!!!!!!!!!:arghh:

DISLIKE!!! That hardly seems fair :mad:

Finally heard today that the DIAC want me to have a repeat chest x-ray.

I have no past medical history but the chest x-ray at the medical was reported as

showing recent bronchitis (labelled by the radiologist as 'grade A' and of no clinical significance).

Frustrations continue....

well i phoned up global health last night, i phoned at 11.30p.m. our time, was 9.30a.m. there time, first call just got an answer machine message, but waited 5 mins then tried again and got through!

Thanks for this update. I called them at 5am our time this morning and only got the answer machine. I'll try towards midnight tonight instead!

We've never been asked for further info, but we're still waiting from 24th July.

I think I need to vent a bit too. It's been almost one month (19th September) since my medicals were finalised, and (20th September) I was issued with the pre-grant letter requesting me to return to Australia for a final decision. I applied for a Tourist visa on 21st September, after I was given the go-ahead to do so, by the High Commission here. It was supposed to take 10 working days, but it is taking forever. Why is it taking so long????????? OMG! This is so frustrating :cry:

Archived