Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Nothing again today....i have again contacted our visa guy but he says we just have to wait....and wait...and wait...and wait....seriously.... Has anyone who submitted a PAPER medical been finalised from beginnning of August? Not everyone has said for the timeline and i am seriously worried ours have been put somewhere and forgotten :mad:

Please refer bellezademayo's response here:

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/104286-further-medical-results-referred-what-does-mean-38.html

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deroche
Nothing again today....i have again contacted our visa guy but he says we just have to wait....and wait...and wait...and wait....seriously.... Has anyone who submitted a PAPER medical been finalised from beginnning of August? Not everyone has said for the timeline and i am seriously worried ours have been put somewhere and forgotten :mad:

We have been referred since 3 Aug:cry:

We have been referred since 3 Aug

Even worse here: referred since 24th July (hence I just came searching for info and found this thread!).

I e-mailed our CO last week, but they seem quite rubbish at responding. Last time, it took three or four e-mails (sent at one-week intervals) to get a response out of them. (Team 4 -- anyone else have any experience?)

Even worse here: referred since 24th July (hence I just came searching for info and found this thread!).

I e-mailed our CO last week, but they seem quite rubbish at responding. Last time, it took three or four e-mails (sent at one-week intervals) to get a response out of them. (Team 4 -- anyone else have any experience?)

hi,i was team 4 and found them to be good at responding,didn't get any hassle.....maybe i was lucky. i was referred for nearly 2 months and got the visa today.

I did send a sort of pushy e-mail about my medicals taking so long and then got a positive outcome 2 days later and the visa. It might of been coincidence!

I can't make out the order that things are being processed though, and pretty much put the whole thing to the back of my mind!

Darren

hi,i was team 4 and found them to be good at responding,didn't get any hassle.....maybe i was lucky. i was referred for nearly 2 months and got the visa today.

I did send a sort of pushy e-mail about my medicals taking so long and then got a positive outcome 2 days later and the visa. It might of been coincidence!

I can't make out the order that things are being processed though, and pretty much put the whole thing to the back of my mind!

Darren

Congrats!! Was it online or a paper one?

Guest keptray

Interesting, they are supposedly looking at paper meds referred 31st July. KoalaBea and Ozymandias any word on your end they must have gotten to yours by now if they are saying that the 31st July is the oldest they have.

I guess I shouldn't even start complaining as I was referred 18/09 and I submitted paper medicals.:confused:

e-mail from my agent:

Hi Raluca, I just spoke to Global Health and they told me that they have a huge backlog of medicals waiting for assessment of MOC. Because your medicals were paper medicals and not online it's taking longer and currently they are assessing medicals received on 31 July. The person I spoke to said she believes it will be at least 1 month until they assess yours

So?

e-mail from my agent:

Hi Raluca, I just spoke to Global Health and they told me that they have a huge backlog of medicals waiting for assessment of MOC. Because your medicals were paper medicals and not online it's taking longer and currently they are assessing medicals received on 31 July. The person I spoke to said she believes it will be at least 1 month until they assess yours

So?

Difficult to accept the statement, someone needs to call up and revalidate; Delay is understandable because of the physical delivery of files through courier. Beyond that it IDEALY it should not have any impact.

Guest Suzi Wong

Well done Fulton clan! Hubby woke me at 5:55 am to announce we got our visa! our meds were referred 27 August. Good luck to those waiting, things seem to be moving. :))

Morning indyanexpress,

I can't access this site any hope you could give me the gist of it, do they have any update?

No news again!

ozymandias,

Your's is online application and STILL in the backlog of July referrals. When did you last reach out to your agent/CO? Applicants who been referred 3 weeks later have received the grant. Can you enquire your CO, Please?

From 21 august my med was referred.My consultant asks me to wait and watch. But is there any place I can call or mail in DIAC to get some forecast about my application.:sad:

ozymandias,

Your's is online application and STILL in the backlog of July referrals. When did you last reach out to your agent/CO? Applicants who been referred 3 weeks later have received the grant. Can you enquire your CO, Please?

Morning,

Have done, keep getting different dates, first 6-8 weeks (come and gone) then 2 months, then 8-10 weeks (also come and gone).

am cracking up!

Congrats fultonclan!

Archived